Hagoromo should have beaten Indra, Ashura didn't get power filler was wrong.

KCMNaruto

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hello my fellow narutobase users ;P, I would like to talk about the lastest episode of Naruto shippuden which was end of Ashura/Indra filler arc or Ninshu succesor arc. We saw Indra attacking village where Hagoromo and Ashura along with all people were celebrating and enjoying their's company, here how it should go:

1) Indra should be detected by Hagoromo before he smashed into village. I mean either by using barrier of chakra or just by sensing him.
2) Indra should mock his father for spreading chakra for ninshu to connect with others, saying that his father is could be the most powerfull in this world but due to his fear and lack of understanding of power he became pathetic.
3) Hagoromo should repeat himself about power itself not being solution and stating that understanding can be only reach by ninshu.
4) Indra would mock him and trying to squash him to get great deal of his chakra sucked it while having hard time to maintain Susanoo
5) Hagoromo reveals then that even although he would never used chakra for fight he had watched Indra developing ninshu in ninjutsu and with his Rinnegan secretly trained to be able to stop evil power if it came to the worst.
6) Indra would be furious for not having same eyes as his father, calling that he got everything on silver platter and attacking him
7) Hagoromo would make short work of him by utilising all six paths of rinnegan
8) As Everyone would arrive Hagoromo would be standing there watching sky with sorrow face, which only Ashura would understand and get right message.
9) Flashback of Hagoromo grasping Indra's soul after grabbing him by head and their struggle then Hagoromo letting him go stating that only his brother can save him while Indra cursing him and stating revenge on Ashura with even murder possiblity.

Well, that what I think should happen. However I know this Ninshu successor's filler was about Hago's sons and their life, so he was nerfed. Also according to filler logic Hagoromo should wipes out own PS and destroy Indra completly unless Hagoromo gave too much chakra away while teaching ninshu.

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Even if he gave too much chakra he can still regain it.
Naruto gave S.A chakra too but also regained it.
If Hagoromo can't regain it then this manga is more retarded than we thought :D

I agree about Hagoromo vs Indra.
Hagoromo should have stomped his face with his feet and crush him like a mosquito :Sparks:

Last edited:
Reactions: Warlocks

KCMNaruto

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Even if he gave too much chakra he can still regain it.
Naruto gave S.A chakra too but also regained it.
If Hagoromo can't regain it then this manga is more retarded than we thought :D

I agree about Hagoromo vs Indra.
Hagoromo should have stomped his face with his feet and crush him like a mosquito :Sparks:
Yeah exactly like that xd

Didn't Hagoromo say he left all his power to Ashura when Naruto and Sasuke was about to fight?
I think no but i am not sure if i remember well

Scryed

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hagoromo did actually say he gave Ashura power though.

He compared it to the power he gave Naruto and Sasuke so I doubt he was simply talking about successor to Ninshu.

KCMNaruto

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ah he posted it.

Ah thanks so he did give Ashura power once he was named successor.
Well if we take it literally then at least it would make sense that Hagoromo spread his massive chakra to people to connect by chakra by teaching Ninshu so he got much weaker when he gave his power to Ashura... so Indra could be match

Detonator99

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Why do we need to talk about filler? That just proves how sh!ty the anime has become, hopeffuly this last coming episode is the last filler has everybody been saying.

V h o

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Think hago died before they fought even, something about being on his death bed before splitting the juubi up or something.

wanderingcactus

Veteran
Kin
2,117💸
Kumi
1,383💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This was already been discussed by Hagoromo.

He didn't do anything because they were his sons.

He didn't stop because he wanted them to resolve the problem.

He does not wish to force people to go his own path because that defeats the purpose of ninshu. it becomes ninjutsu at that point.

If he does the sensible thing and stops Indra, he is exactly just like Indra.

seriously?

neosmith500

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Agreed also the fight was a letdown since i wanted to see Ashura and Indra both eradicate eachother with their strongest moves in a final blast that would make deidara proud.

You must be registered for see images

Styles

Legendary
Kin
16💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well if we take it literally then at least it would make sense that Hagoromo spread his massive chakra to people to connect by chakra by teaching Ninshu so he got much weaker when he gave his power to Ashura... so Indra could be match
Well if he gave Ashura all his power then it's no everyone wonder he didn't fight Indra himself. And Hagoromo is his father.