Hagoromo made the mistake again?

ILikeChicken

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
A lot of people say that Sasuke has become even more badass in the latest chapter...
I think Kashi is foreshadowing a new character change again.

Sasuke is mentally weak compared to Naruto because he is so lonely in his live and he has nothing left in this shinobi world. Why do I think so?
His behavior changed since he got his new eye and his moon-symbol. In the latest chapter he is even more boastful than ever.
. Maybe he will decide to turn against team 7 in a certain way.

What do you think Kishi want's to illustrate with Sasuke behavior? Does he really want to point out Sasukes mental weakness and the importance of relationships?

- This is no bashing, just a calm analysis -

GodaimeRaikage

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
What a dumb post...Sasuke has shown mental weakness once since leaving the village;when he found out Itachi was forced to kill their clan.I don't know what manga the op has been reading, but it sure as hell wasn't Naruto.The way Sasuke spoke and acted in the last chapter has been Sasuke demeanor since Team 7 was formed.That arrogant and blunt way of speaking is how sasuke always spoke to his comrades.

Sidenote: And to the person who said "Sasuke only cares about naruto", you're wrong.Sasuke only cares about the mission at hand, which is defeating madara.If naruto was of no use, Sasuke would have said the same thing he said to Sakaru/Kakashi to Naruto.

Last edited:

ILikeChicken

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
What a dumb post...Sasuke has shown mental weakness once since leaving the village;when he found out Itachi was forced to kill their clan.I don't know what manga the op has been reading, but it sure as hell wasn't Naruto.The way Sasuke spoke and acted in the last chapter has been Sasuke demeanor since Team 7 was formed.That arrogant and blunt way of speaking is how sasuke always spoke to his comrades.

Sidenote: And to the person who said "Sasuke only cares about naruto", you're wrong.Sasuke only cares about the mission at hand, which is defeating madara.If naruto was of no use, Sasuke would have said the same thing he said to Sakaru/Kakashi to Naruto.
Wow I think you are the one who has not read the Manga.
Saying Kakashi is useless is so stupid and egoistic. Kakashi is known for his fast and almost perfect analysis. In this aspect he is one of the most skilled Shinobi in NV and way above Sasuke/Naruto/Sakura. Think about it, before you try to argument.

Madara Uzumaki Uchiha

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Wow,

It's obvious that sasuke's new power has gone to his head.

Kakashi and Sakura benefit from knowing what's going on because they can still analyze and make plans, remember Kakashi was the one to deduce obito's power.

It's not like Sasuke would have to repeat himself to tell them, edge has to tell naruto anyway and they are right their.

wolf wizard

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
What a dumb post...Sasuke has shown mental weakness once since leaving the village;when he found out Itachi was forced to kill their clan.I don't know what manga the op has been reading, but it sure as hell wasn't Naruto.The way Sasuke spoke and acted in the last chapter has been Sasuke demeanor since Team 7 was formed.That arrogant and blunt way of speaking is how sasuke always spoke to his comrades.Sidenote: And to the person who said "Sasuke only cares about naruto", you're wrong.Sasuke only cares about the mission at hand, which is defeating madara.If naruto was of no use, Sasuke would have said the same thing he said to Sakaru/Kakashi to Naruto.
finally.......... someone who has a sense!!!!!!

wolf wizard

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Wow I think you are the one who has not read the Manga.Saying Kakashi is useless is so stupid and egoistic. Kakashi is known for his fast and almost perfect analysis. In this aspect he is one of the most skilled Shinobi in NV and way above Sasuke/Naruto/Sakura. Think about it, before you try to argument.
I agree to disagree here. ... Kakashi is a great ninja and he deserves all the respect but he became useless the moment he lost his sharingan and he can do nothing about the current situation

Uzumaki Ray

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Well,sasuke could certainly have put things in a better way like''please stay back'' or''let us handle this'' ,and he could have atleast answered sakura ..He didn't even refer kakashi as ''sensei''who taught him his signature jutsu ''chidori''

''Rock,paper,scissors!''
You must be registered for see images

Last edited:

Naestro

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Wow I think you are the one who has not read the Manga.
Saying Kakashi is useless is so stupid and egoistic. Kakashi is known for his fast and almost perfect analysis. In this aspect he is one of the most skilled Shinobi in NV and way above Sasuke/Naruto/Sakura. Think about it, before you try to argument.
Well I don't know wether he is stupid and egoistic or not but i know you are because you couldn't even read his post correctly. He stated that Sasuke would say the same to naruto as he said to kakashi and sakura if not for the task in hand. He needs Naruto's help that's why he's not talking smack to him or else he does not give one fk about naruto either.

"Godaime Raikage" Doesn't think kakashi's useless, although maybe a bit useless in this situation, but still you didn't read his post correctly. He wasn't presenting his opinion on the matter, he was presenting a 3rd person's view on sasuke's attitude.