Mikeuhsomething36

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This filler....is actually incredibly good. I admit at first I didn't exoect much but it was a pretty clean story. Filler haters should at leasy put their anger aside and watch it for themselves.

This actually explains a few things. It appears there's a distinction between a byakugan and a regular Ootsutsuki eye. Hamura had the former and Hagoromo had the later. The episode also implies only Hagoromo had the elemental prowess. I wish Hamura learned sage jutsu it would just make sense but then again canonically he was never displayed with any sage powers like Hagoromo so it makes sense.

Hagoromo attaining the sharingan makes sense believe it or not and he awakened 3 tomoe and is keeping it constantly active (no surprise). So I suppose instead of a mangekyou sharingan he goes straight to rinnegan. Also no my fellow uchiha fans, if an uchiha learned toad sage moade like hagoromo before got MS while he or she has 3 tomoe they will not awaken rinnegan :lmao:

Also I think I like Hamura a lot more now. Even if filler I can appreciate his humor he's like a more humorous Neji which I would say SP did on purpose. But Hamura is a true younger brother doesn't even snitch on his older brother :bdpf: (even though they're twins). But Kaguya's byakugan is Kekkei Mora and Hamura's isn't. As Kaguya said FAAR superior. But it's all good Hamura will gain a Tenseigan :bdpf:. I'm surprised to say this but I'm actually really looking forward to next week. At least Kaguya has more personality. She's more regal, no nonsense and straightforward. Apperently she's an empath so she can read emotions which explains a lot during her battle with naruto and sasuke.

For those unaware gammaru is the old toad sage that prophesied to Jiriya and Naruto. What did you guys think?

Reactions: SilverfoxUchiha

Ensifer

Veteran
Kin
145💸
Kumi
412💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I personally enjoyed it, since (for once) it described some backstory into several characters that we never got around to in the manga due to Kishimoto being rushed to end it at 700, such as the Elder Toad, Hagoromo, Hamura and lastly Kaguya herself.

Plus it's an interesting revelation to the fact now that Byakugan can indeed(or used to) mutate into the Sharingan, then lastly afterwards into the Rinnegan.

My personal favorite character in all of this was Hamura, to see how childish he can be during his adolescent days.

You must be registered for see images

Ansatsuken

Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
This filler....is actually incredibly good. I admit at first I didn't exoect much but it was a pretty clean story. Filler haters should at leasy put their anger aside and watch it for themselves.

This actually explains a few things. It appears there's a distinction between a byakugan and a regular Ootsutsuki eye. Hamura had the former and Hagoromo had the later. The episode also implies only Hagoromo had the elemental prowess. I wish Hamura learned sage jutsu it would just make sense but then again canonically he was never displayed with any sage powers like Hagoromo so it makes sense.

Hagoromo attaining the sharingan makes sense believe it or not and he awakened 3 tomoe and is keeping it constantly active (no surprise). So I suppose instead of a mangekyou sharingan he goes straight to rinnegan. Also no my fellow uchiha fans, if an uchiha learned toad sage moade like hagoromo before got MS while he or she has 3 tomoe they will not awaken rinnegan :lmao:

Also I think I like Hamura a lot more now. Even if filler I can appreciate his humor he's like a more humorous Neji which I would say SP did on purpose. But Hamura is a true younger brother doesn't even snitch on his older brother :bdpf: (even though they're twins). But Kaguya's byakugan is Kekkei Mora and Hamura's isn't. As Kaguya said FAAR superior. But it's all good Hamura will gain a Tenseigan :bdpf:. I'm surprised to say this but I'm actually really looking forward to next week. At least Kaguya has more personality. She's more regal, no nonsense and straightforward. Apperently she's an empath so she can read emotions which explains a lot during her battle with naruto and sasuke.

For those unaware gammaru is the old toad sage that prophesied to Jiriya and Naruto. What did you guys think?
I will put my anger aside but first, give me the link of the episode.

Watched for a few seconds, saw a scene with crap animation, closed my browser and here we are. I would like my 11 seconds of life that i wasted back pls.
@Underline, I'm scare to watch it now.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ricardo

HyuugaHeir

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I personally enjoyed it, since (for once) it described some backstory into several characters that we never got around to in the manga due to Kishimoto being rushed to end it at 700, such as the Elder Toad, Hagoromo, Hamura and lastly Kaguya herself.

Plus it's an interesting revelation to the fact now that Byakugan can indeed(or used to) mutate into the Sharingan, then lastly afterwards into the Rinnegan.

My personal favorite character in all of this was Hamura, to see how childish he can be during his adolescent days.

they are actually trying to make us like Kaguya more.
what interests me is the Byakugan aspect of the episode. How would the superiority between Kaguya's byakugan and Hamura's would come into play? let us not mess this up...

HyuugaHeir

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
The storyline is canon worthy but the power-ups just remind me why fillers aren't considered canon
valid. but I could bypass the power ups as long as they stay grounded. just give us some good old cool Naruto stuff.
at some point I felt like this episode develops Hamura and Hagoromo much better that a multitude of arcs did with other characters.

UchihasRightfulHeir

Veteran
Kin
3💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
When manga says "Indra inherited his father's powerful eyes". literally inherited. It kinda makes sense. I'm just happier that hyuuga trolls get trolled. His byakugan looking normal eyes hyped them up a bit too much.

SenseiSama

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Canon is what Kishi says is canon not you sines you don't own Naruto Kishi dose.
Yeah and Kishi never said this filler was canon, so until he says so this episode isn't canon.

He did have a sharingan LOGICALLY , because the rennigan doesn't suddenly show up , its from the sharingan to rennigan .
Nope, the Sage had Rinnegan while Indra had Sharingan otherwise Hagoromo would have awakened tomoe Rinnegan like Sasuke.

Ricardo

Banned
Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Just ignore them, these are the very same people that kept saying back in 2014 that "The Last isn't canon!", even when Kishimoto came out himself and stressed several times "It's canon, and listed as Chapter 699.5!".
I can accept "The Last" and "Boruto the movie" as cannon material, but i won't accept SP's anime fillers as cannon simply because they have absolutely no guidance by Kishimoto. The only reason SP does this crap is to keep the show relevant to the general crowd and to keep selling merchandise & keep making money off it.

123fire

Supreme
Kin
20💸
Kumi
-33💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yeah and Kishi never said this filler was canon, so until he says so this episode isn't canon.

Nope, the Sage had Rinnegan while Indra had Sharingan otherwise Hagoromo would have awakened tomoe Rinnegan like Sasuke.
Are u denying a manga fact now? It is said by Madara the rennigan comes from the sharingan , if Hagoromo suddenly had the rennigan then thats a plothole the anime prevented it and kept it consistent

Ansatsuken

Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

-Actual Hagoromo and Hamura's looks when they were Younger