Legendary
Kin
640💸
Kumi
6,987💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
So we know that Indra and Asura have reincarnations over time. My question though is why them?

I was thinking, if it takes the combination of Indra's reincarnation (Madara) and Asura's reincarnation (Hashirama) in order to get a pseudo-Hagoromo reincarnation (How Madara unlocked the Rinnegan), shouldn't that mean there is a reincarnation of Hamura, or at least a pseudo-reincarnation?

Hagoromo = Asura + Indra

Hagoromo = Hamura (Not a manga fact yet)

Hamura = ?

And if what I do say is correct, shouldn't that also mean

Hamura + Hagoromo = Kaguya
(I'm not gonna get carried away though)

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Honestly this is good logic. The SO6P was always understood to be Uchiha+Senju.. Even with the introduction of his sons it's still followed suit.
With the introduction of his mother and brother it gets a little messy I think
Maybe with a good clarifying chapter it'll still be pretty logical

SenseiMartian

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I can agree that there should be a reincarnation of Hamura, and the manga has hinted at this when Kaguya originally thinks they are Hagoromo and Hamura's reincarnation, until she realizes they are actually Indra and Ashura. (679)

GreyWizard93

Veteran
Kin
4💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
These are still speculations and assumptions though.

Hamura cant have reincarnations if he wasnt around.

I think he also would of brought his brother up when he mentioned his own two sons but then why did it take kaguyas to tell us of him? Something went down and we are about to find out.

Before the "fight" naruto and sasuke learned of hagoromo so im assuming here "before" or "during" the Sealing we will learn of hamura. Its the next big thing right now so its a possibilty.

GodOfThunderAndLightning

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Maybe just maybe he was sealed alongside Kaguya or something along those lines if were are going off of what Lonely Uchiha said it is quite plausible that maybe Kaguya dragged him down with her or maybe some time later he was corrupted by BZ and then they both fought with Hagaromo not knowing the real reason.

GreyWizard93

Veteran
Kin
4💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Maybe just maybe he was sealed alongside Kaguya or something along those lines if were are going off of what Lonely Uchiha said it is quite plausible that maybe Kaguya dragged him down with her or maybe some time later he was corrupted by BZ and then they both fought with Hagaromo not knowing the real reason.
Nice one man, I like the idea of hagoromo having to fight hamura, I not once thought of it. I mean if I remember correctly he didnt even mentipn his brothers name where as if it was self sacrifice youd honour your brother by stating his name.