had sage's other brother possessed rinnegan?

sindi1997

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hello everyone In this thread i m gona explain a few Things related to the rinnegan , Sage mode and the jubbi So let s get this started by Staring the the way The sage Looks

You must be registered for see images

As you can see the sage is fully dressed and on top of that his staff has both the sun sign and the half Moon

However Obito and madara had a different Look and i belive there are two factors here One is the rinnegan

Both Obito and Madara s difference in staff seems to be because they are lacking one Rinnegan but one other difference is the clothing as well you might have missed this but If you look closly obito and madara dress differntly but why ?

The answer is sage mode ... As you can see On the sage of the six paths We know he has both sage mode and the rinnegan and if you look at his clothes carefully You can see that he has Both madara s clothes And he also has the double staff While obito seems to be missing the clothes and a part of the staff

The sage

Madara

Obito

Now as you can see Obito has only one rinnegan he is very incompletee While Madara has one rinnegan and the sage Mode so the only thing missing his his Other rinnegan But the sage is full he is fully dressed and posseses both rinnegan Now what does this have to do with The sage s brother now not having The Rinnegan Look carefully At the staff Of The sage s brother

As you can see he the clothing which means he had the sage mode 100% but his staff had No sun or half moon at all Implying that he didn't posses the rinnegan Also he might have had the sharingan but we can't be sure about that becuase as obito proveed us sharingan has No real effect on the staff this is all i have thnx for reading ^^

Reactions: accept pain