Had Nagato and Konan been seeing Obito behind Yahiko’s back?

Animegoin

Veteran
Kin
4,124💸
Kumi
2,010💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Konan said, “No, Nagato! Don’t use that!” after Nagato decided to summon the Gedo Statue to combat Hanzo’s forces back in chapter 447.

You must be registered to see images

Which means that both Nagato and Konan had to have met with Obito in order to know of the Husk’s existence; he even knew how to control it and how to summon forth the chakra rods, which we all know that Madara instructed Obito how to do so.

Chronologically Nagato and Konan partnered with Obito after the incident described above, because in chapter 607 Yahiko completely shuts down Obito’s advances on Nagato.

So is this a plot hole or were they conspiring already? It’s the former, just thought I’d bring it up.

Last edited:

Melanin

Legendary
Kin
913💸
Kumi
540💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Definitely seems that way but Obito is the MVP in this regard. He put in the most leg work behind black Zetsu, he’s black Zetsu’s son in this case.

I would hire obito as my campaign manager.

Animegoin

Veteran
Kin
4,124💸
Kumi
2,010💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Definitely seems that way but Obito is the MVP in this regard. He put in the most leg work behind black Zetsu, he’s black Zetsu’s son in this case.

Madara taught Obito everything that he wound up using, so all credit belongs to him.

Last edited:

kc5181

Regular
Kin
2,119💸
Kumi
234💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Konan said, “No, Nagato! Don’t use that!” after Nagato decided to summon the Gedo Statue to combat Hanzo’s forces back in chapter 447.

Which means that both Nagato and Konan had to have met with Obito in order to know of the Husk’s existence; he even knew how to control it and how to summon forth the chakra rods, which we all know that Madara instructed Obito how to do so.

Chronologically Nagato and Konan partnered with Obito after the incident described above, because in chapter 607 Yahiko completely shuts down Obito’s advances on Nagato.

So is this a plot hole or were they conspiring already? It’s the former, just thought I’d bring it up.
Just because he shut him down doesn't mean that he never saw him again

Animegoin

Veteran
Kin
4,124💸
Kumi
2,010💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Just because he shut him down doesn't mean that he never saw him again
Hence the question of the OP. 🤣

But obito put in the leg work.
It’s the worker ants that get the credit.
The “worker ant” wouldn’t have even been able to walk if it wasn’t for Madara. The worker ant wouldn’t have been able to concoct any type of plans nor would he be powerful enough to manipulate anyone had Madara not groomed him. All credit goes to Madara.

Melanin

Legendary
Kin
913💸
Kumi
540💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Hence the question of the OP. 🤣

The “worker ant” wouldn’t have even been able to walk if it wasn’t for Madara. The worker ant wouldn’t have been able to concoct any type of plans nor would he be powerful enough to manipulate anyone had Madara not groomed him. All credit goes to Madara.
It doesn’t matter who told the worker ant what to do, what matters is if the worker ant does it or not. If the work ant flops then the entire colony flops meaning if Obito didn’t execute Madara’s plans by using his own skills/methods Madara would just be a fat queen ant. Would’ve loved seeing Madara do what obito did from the grave 💩

Animegoin

Veteran
Kin
4,124💸
Kumi
2,010💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It doesn’t matter who told the worker ant what to do, what matters is if the worker ant does it or not. If the work ant flops then the entire colony flops meaning if Obito didn’t execute Madara’s plans by using his own skills/methods Madara would just be a fat queen ant. Would’ve loved seeing Madara do what obito did from the grave 💩
Nonsense, The worker ant couldn’t disobey Madara’s plan via Madara’s will placed inside of Obito’s heart. 💩 All credit belongs to Madara.

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

But obito put in the leg work.
It’s the worker ants that get the credit.

so in my presence u say its tobidara ...and in my absence u say its Bobito...nice backstabbing skills u got there...u must've learned them from sikura...thx a lot anyway..

Post automatically merged:

hahahaha when tobi gets revealed to be Madara...im gonna make u taste my tobidra wrath..

Melanin

Legendary
Kin
913💸
Kumi
540💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Nonsense, The worker ant couldn’t disobey Madara’s plan via Madara’s will placed inside of Obito’s heart. 💩 All credit belongs to Madara.
why would the worker ant disobey the queen when they both have the same goal or interest and both know/agree/understand how it should be done? Madara would be a composite of rotting human flesh if Obito didn’t have the dedication and work ethic to bring him back to life. Madara’s whole plan rested on Obitos ability and performance.... he gets the credit, Madara gets the reward. 💩:hypnotobi:

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
its not madara's will placed inside Bobito's heart...its called curse of pupet seal or something like that...it was only meant to stop Bobito from commiting suicide and to restrict his movements..

Animegoin

Veteran
Kin
4,124💸
Kumi
2,010💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
why would the worker ant disobey the queen when they both have the same goal or interest and both know/agree/understand how it should be done? Madara would be a composite of rotting human flesh if Obito didn’t have the dedication and work ethic to bring him back to life. Madara’s whole plan rested on Obitos ability and performance.... he gets the credit, Madara gets the reward. 💩:hypnotobi:
@-Bold: Headcanon but like I said earlier, that would be Obito if Madara didn’t rescue and heal him. 💩 Madara gets both.

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
thats all baka opinion...so lemme correct u plz lema :

-obito always disliked Madara and was never willing to revive him via rinnetensei...but madara was no fool ... Madara himself accounted for teh possibility of bobito's betrayal...thats why he left many trump cards behind him..

second-show me manga scan or evidence that says bobito was willing to revive madara..go read Manga plz ..madara plan was to make nagato revive him...and if nagato dont revive madara then make bobito revive madara by FORCING HIM revive Madara inspite of Bobito's nose....

Melanin

Legendary
Kin
913💸
Kumi
540💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
@-Bold: Headcanon but like I said earlier, that would be Obito if Madara didn’t rescue and heal him. 💩 Madara gets both.
silly rabbit, if Madara didn’t save obito none of his own plans would have came into fruition. Madara didn’t save obito out of the kindness of his heart and saved him because he needed him.

obito gets the credit again. 💩

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
silly rabbit, if Madara didn’t save obito none of his own plans would have came into fruition. Madara didn’t save obito out of the kindness of his heart and saved him because he needed him.

so u r saying Bobito gets teh credict for being used like pawn puppet tool by uchiha Madara???...wow !!!! 😲..

Animegoin

Veteran
Kin
4,124💸
Kumi
2,010💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Silly rabbit, Madara himself admitted that Obito was never originally part of his plan until he met him; He was a backup, Madara clearly planned on grooming Nagato himself. Also Madara’s plan came to fruition because of Kabuto and Black Zetsu (Madara gave his plan to BZ and the WZ). Please learn the story 💩.

No credit to Obito and all credit to Madara.