Kakooli

Elite
Kin
3,920💸
Kumi
1,401💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Konoha need a new hokage after naruto get solo...

8th hokage=teh pink flash???

You must be registered to see images

she have all criterias of a next hokage

1. Hokage disciple
2. War heroine (defeated Kaguya...Save alliance many times...)
3. Intelligence+Strength
4. From a noble clan

thx 4 reading :)

Last edited:

Melanin

Legendary
Kin
913💸
Kumi
540💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
And then she’ll faint. She fainted almost immediately after she destroyed her home in Gaiden.
She fainted because she financially crippled herself by destroying a home she didn’t finish paying for, that’s realistic asf. While destroying a office building wouldn’t be the same to her personally.. plus her fainting was comic relief, when she was in the middle of dead ass seriousness she didn’t faint.

Animegoin

Veteran
Kin
4,124💸
Kumi
2,010💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
She fainted because she financially crippled herself by destroying a home she didn’t finish paying for, that’s realistic asf. While destroying a office building wouldn’t be the same to her personally.. plus her fainting was comic relief, when she was in the middle of dead ass seriousness she didn’t faint.
Shizune said that Sakura has always had a bad habit of fainting

I believe she also told Sakura directly that she was fainting more and more frequently.

Melanin

Legendary
Kin
913💸
Kumi
540💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Shizune said that Sakura has always had a bad habit of fainting

I believe she also told Sakura directly that she was fainting more and more frequently.
That still doesn’t mean her fainting wasn’t comic relief and it still doesn’t counter my previous statement, Sakura has never fainted in a time of seriousness. Shizune saying she had a habit is simply power to for the course to normalize what she did.

And I don’t remember Shizune ever saying she was fainting more frequently either but again, comic relief.

Reactions: Animegoin

Animegoin

Veteran
Kin
4,124💸
Kumi
2,010💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
That still doesn’t mean her fainting wasn’t comic relief and it still doesn’t counter my previous statement, Sakura has never fainted in a time of seriousness. Shizune saying she had a habit is simply power to for the course to normalize what she did.

And I don’t remember Shizune ever saying she was fainting more frequently either but again, comic relief.
True