╠ Age
╚ Clan

Hōtarō Oreki
N/A
Male
N/A
You must be registered for see images

Looks | 外見
Oreki is fairly tall, standing at 176 cm (5'9"), he also weighs 62 kg (137 lbs). He has unruly short taupe-brown colored hair, with bangs that reach just below his eyes. Hōtarō's eyes are asparagus-green in color. Oreki is principally seen in the Kamiyama High School uniform.

When not in his uniform, he dresses in a rather neutral fashion. Satoshi once said that if Oreki wasn't so lazy, he would be popular because of his looks.

Usually after get up, Hōtarō's hair become mess.

Personality | 性格

Hōtarō Oreki has a very passive, calm and seemingly apathetic attitude. Along with his passive demeanor, Oreki seems to always "conserve energy" and never exerts effort on anything unless absolutely necessary; thus coming off as lazy.

Also, because of his attitude, Hōtarō talks little and seldomly shouts or gets angry, though he does appear to get irritated often, and Oreki also rarely smiles and has never seen laughing. On the other hand, Oreki is surprisingly wise and clever, unbelievably good at solving mysteries and seems to be able to always find a solution if he gives it enough thought.

Despite Hōtarō's energy-conserving personality, he is capable of appreciating praise, and has shown to have a tendency of exerting more than what he would typically give when given positive feedback.

Village Information | 村の情報

Village of Birth
Unknown
Village of Alliance
Jōmaegakure

Rank and Chakra Info | ランクとチャクラ情報

Ninja Rank:

Rank
Chakra
Health
Specialties:

Elemental Specialty
Jutsu Specialty
Elements:

Fire Release
Wind Release
Lighting Release
Earth Release
Water Release
Ninjutsu:

忍 Ninjutsu
幻 Genjutsu
体 Taijutsu
剣 Kenjutsu

S-Class

None
None

Needs Training
Needs Training
Needs Training
Needs Training
Needs Training

Needs Training
Needs Training
Needs Training
Needs Training

Background Info | 基礎的な情報

"I'm not against socializing, so long as it's not tiring."

History | 歴史​

Chapter 1
Oreki was born after the shinobi war, so he had a lot of pressure at his young age. His family was poor and he was not able to afford to go to the ninja academy. He trained himself by seeing students at the ninja academy train. One of the senseis in the ninja academy saw him train and allowed him to be a part of the academy. Bosson did his hard work and became a Genin at the age of 12 and Chuunin at the age of 14 and finally he became a S-Jounin at the age of 15 and an S-class at 16.

He then went on a journey to find a perfect place for his life... Then he ended up meeting a senior Kāzuhiro HāmāNagaro who was also a missing nin... He trained with him and went on a journey with him finally. They stopped at a place called the Land of Keys...

Other | その他

"The more inexperienced you are, the more you want to show off."

Pictures | 写真

Theme Song | テーマソング

Battle Record | バトルレコード

Won
X
Lost
X