Osmon

Legendary
Kin
8💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Alright, so tell me all your know about our clan.
Our clan was founded long ago by the legendary Izuna Uchiha, Gyojins are extremly talented and really powerful users of water, we have several special abilities that makes us stronger than others, our clan for some time stayed hidden and was short in members but it was once again resurrected as the strongest clan, due to our superhuman strength, we have stronger physical, 2x stronger than normal people and 1.5 faster, we also have the ability to breathe underwater and use water jutsus with no hand seals as we rank up, we also swin faster than other creatures and have a more durable body than them. We can also use a special ability called Gyojin Karate, a extremly powerful and helpful taijutsu style, we can also sense bodies of water and opponents standing on water sources but that's not all, it's also said that we can summon the mighty sea kings but only high ranked members can do that, all in all, we got really strong and good abilities, with our power we can rival all of the other clans, we got what it means to be the best u___u.

Nathan

Immortal
Kin
409💸
Kumi
615💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The highest rank we can use water jutsu without the need for handseals is B-rank, no higher.

So go a bit more indepth about our infamous taijutsu style; Gyojin Karate?

Osmon

Legendary
Kin
8💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The highest rank we can use water jutsu without the need for handseals is B-rank, no higher.

So go a bit more indepth about our infamous taijutsu style; Gyojin Karate?
From what i could observe and see, we can control the water molecules to create shockwaves can go through the opponent's body even if you're made of rock since it hits the internal parts of the human or a body of water, even if you're made of rock, the shockwave will still move through the human's body or anything that is made of water, idk if i'm right but that's what it know Sensei sama kun ;-;.

Nathan

Immortal
Kin
409💸
Kumi
615💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yeah, pretty much.

Good, easy done.

Alright so technique time, you are aware that you can only be taught three techniques per your current rank.

All I want you to do is analyse said technique and if you have any questions ask about it, all good?

Osmon

Legendary
Kin
8💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yeah, pretty much.

Good, easy done.

Alright so technique time, you are aware that you can only be taught three techniques per your current rank.

All I want you to do is analyse said technique and if you have any questions ask about it, all good?
Yeah, pretty easy, I understand ^_^

Nathan

Immortal
Kin
409💸
Kumi
615💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
(Gyojin Karate: Jodan Bakusho) - Fishman Karate: Exploding Palm
Type: Attack
Range: Short-Mid
Chakra Cost: 25
Damage Points: 50
Description: The user will thrust one palm forward, aiming at a desired body part belonging to the enemy, causing him to be blown back by using the water molecules in the air to release a shock wave. Due to the water molecules being very little in size, only doujutsu is capable of actually seeing the shock wave being created. A regular ninja will think its a simple palm thrust. Once the shock wave connects, it will be difficult for the enemy to breathe normally for one turn, due to the impact. This palm trust is powerful enough propel large summon up to long range.

Probably one of the best techniques in the clan....so far!

Osmon

Legendary
Kin
8💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
(Gyojin Karate: Jodan Bakusho) - Fishman Karate: Exploding Palm
Range: Short-Mid
Damage Points: 50
Description: The user will thrust one palm forward, aiming at a desired body part belonging to the enemy, causing him to be blown back by using the water molecules in the air to release a shock wave. Due to the water molecules being very little in size, only doujutsu is capable of actually seeing the shock wave being created. A regular ninja will think its a simple palm thrust. Once the shock wave connects, it will be difficult for the enemy to breathe normally for one turn, due to the impact. This palm trust is powerful enough propel large summon up to long range.

Probably one of the best techniques in the clan....so far!
Sorry for the late reply man ;_;
---------------
Well this jutsu is quite nice, it's fast and simple since the user will do simply a palm thrust or what it seems in the eyes of those who can't see the water molecules building and blowing the opponent backwards like a shockwave, the user can see the jutsu coming towards him only with doujutsu and sense it, if the opponent is smart enough he can use his hearing too, the shockwave is strong enough to make the opponent's breathing difficult for one turn from the impact and blast large summons like Gamabunta maybe, up to long range, does 10 more damage than the other B-rank jutsus too lol.

Question: If this jutsu is used at the opponent's neck area or head or a life threatning area, can it kill the opponent ?

Osmon

Legendary
Kin
8💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yeah it can, any more questions?
Actually yes, a question came in my mind but I couldn't edit the post.

How big is the shockwave ? Is it enough to stop a fairly big Water jutsu come towards me or since I heard that Gyojin techs get a boost if they are combined with Water I thought that it would be big enough to stop the wave and continue towards the opponent or just pierce or break through the centre or the place the shockwave is headed and then the wave will continue towards me. If so will it be stronger or just like a normal Water wave coming towards me. Can I change the size of the shockwave or is it always the same and how fast is the shockwave so even if the opponent has doujutsu or sensory he would not be able to react before it becomes too late. Lol sorry I know this is confusing af ;-;

Nathan

Immortal
Kin
409💸
Kumi
615💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Actually yes, a question came in my mind but I couldn't edit the post.

How big is the shockwave ? Is it enough to stop a fairly big Water jutsu come towards me or since I heard that Gyojin techs get a boost if they are combined with Water I thought that it would be big enough to stop the wave and continue towards the opponent or just pierce or break through the centre or the place the shockwave is headed and then the wave will continue towards me. If so will it be stronger or just like a normal Water wave coming towards me. Can I change the size of the shockwave or is it always the same and how fast is the shockwave so even if the opponent has doujutsu or sensory he would not be able to react before it becomes too late. Lol sorry I know this is confusing af ;-;
The shock wave released from this technique is the same size, or just a tad bigger than your palm. The shock wave can counter respective elements that are weak to water, and can smash through small earth deferences. No you cannot change the size of the shock wave. The shock wave pretty much is instant, and cannot be seen by anyone who doesn't have a doujutsu or has sensory techniques, in all it's a pretty strong technique.

Osmon

Legendary
Kin
8💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The shock wave released from this technique is the same size, or just a tad bigger than your palm. The shock wave can counter respective elements that are weak to water, and can smash through small earth deferences. No you cannot change the size of the shock wave. The shock wave pretty much is instant, and cannot be seen by anyone who doesn't have a doujutsu or has sensory techniques, in all it's a pretty strong technique.
Oh, thanks for answering man, I finally got it =D

Nathan

Immortal
Kin
409💸
Kumi
615💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Alright next!

(Gyojin Karate: Kaisoku Harakudashigeri) - Fishman Karate: Stomach Drop Kick
Range: Short - Long
Damage Points: 40
Description: This technique requires precise water molecule manipulation. The user will dart forward creating a small shock wave with the water molecules around the feet to increase his speed. Using that incredible momentum, the user will deliver a savage side kick, slightly inclined downward. On impact, a shock wave will be created from the water molecules that were already manifested around the user's feet, sending the opponent crashing into the ground.

Osmon

Legendary
Kin
8💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Alright next!

(Gyojin Karate: Kaisoku Harakudashigeri) - Fishman Karate: Stomach Drop Kick
Range: Short - Long
Damage Points: 40
Description: This technique requires precise water molecule manipulation. The user will dart forward creating a small shock wave with the water molecules around the feet to increase his speed. Using that incredible momentum, the user will deliver a savage side kick, slightly inclined downward. On impact, a shock wave will be created from the water molecules that were already manifested around the user's feet, sending the opponent crashing into the ground.
You must be registered for see images

No need for more analysing jk jk. Well this is quite nice like, you get a speed boost but only for this jutsu, that works fine with me and then using that momentum I will SAVAGELY kick the opponent on either side while inclining downwards a lil' and on impact with the opponent a shockwave will generate from the water molecules that were around my feet and send the opponent crashing into the ground. Pretty SAVAGE, imo a nice and helpful idek but maybe I could use it to dodge the opponent with the shockwave at my feet then attack him at the side, is that possible ?

Nathan

Immortal
Kin
409💸
Kumi
615💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
We Gyojin already get a big speed boost as it is, so this technique just adds to that already increased x1.5 boost. The increase from this technique isn't overly massive, but it is enough for you to reach from long to short in a mere moment or two. Still, pretty damn quick either way. I believe you could use this technique to dodge a technique, yes. Or dodge the opponent as it seems to have enough speed behind it, and yes you could probably still follow through with the kick.

Osmon

Legendary
Kin
8💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
We Gyojin already get a big speed boost as it is, so this technique just adds to that already increased x1.5 boost. The increase from this technique isn't overly massive, but it is enough for you to reach from long to short in a mere moment or two. Still, pretty damn quick either way. I believe you could use this technique to dodge a technique, yes. Or dodge the opponent as it seems to have enough speed behind it, and yes you could probably still follow through with the kick.
That seems savagely slick. Thanks for explaining man ;-;

Nathan

Immortal
Kin
409💸
Kumi
615💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
That seems savagely slick. Thanks for explaining man ;-;
No worries, that's what I'm here for.

I was supposed to teach this one first, but I don't know what happened.

(Gyojin Karate: Kaimen Wari) - Fishman Karate: Sea Surface Splitter
Range: Short - Mid
Chakra Cost: 20
Damage Points: 30
Description: While focusing water chakra around the desired hand and performing a karate chop, the user can split a water source out in front of him in order to send a shock wave to attack the enemy. The sheer pressure of the shock wave travelling through the water will cause unstable tides as if it was a water "world shaking", causing the opponent to loose balance.

Not the best, but still decent enough. Also, this is the last technique you can learn at your rank...so.

Osmon

Legendary
Kin
8💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
No worries, that's what I'm here for.

I was supposed to teach this one first, but I don't know what happened.

(Gyojin Karate: Kaimen Wari) - Fishman Karate: Sea Surface Splitter
Range: Short - Mid
Chakra Cost: 20
Damage Points: 30
Description: While focusing water chakra around the desired hand and performing a karate chop, the user can split a water source out in front of him in order to send a shock wave to attack the enemy. The sheer pressure of the shock wave travelling through the water will cause unstable tides as if it was a water "world shaking", causing the opponent to loose balance.

Not the best, but still decent enough. Also, this is the last technique you can learn at your rank...so.
Simply channel water chakra at the dominant hand and perform a karate chop and use the water molecules to split a water source like a wave or a weak projectile and direct the shockwave towards the opponent making the water source unstable and causing him to loose the balance as if the tremors were happening in the water aka Gura Gura no mi. Well, like you said it's not the best but it's aiight, I could use it to take advantage for a moment and use that as a distraction and after the opponent is distracted the possibilities are . . . endless I have a question though. Can I split the opponent's jutsu and if yes then I guess up to B-rank and if I split the jutsu would the shockwave continue towards the opponent ? I guess yeah but better safe than sorry, if I used this wrongly on NW and f-ed up then I would be sorry and not safe ;_;

Edit: See you when/if I rank up ;_____;

Last edited: