Lord of Kaos

Supreme
Kin
4,695💸
Kumi
92,153💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
Alright, so it's based first and foremost on the Gyojin from One Piece and their general water related abilities. Their essentially a race of, as the name implies, fishpeople. This allows us to be able to breathe underwater quite easily as well as other water related abilities, such as immunity to Water jutsu of C rank and below, as well as the usage of Water jutsu B rank and below sans hand seals, which to a Water enthusiast is great. In addition to this, we have a natural protein that is common to fish that protects us against basic bacteria, something people overlook and could have great custom basis.

In addition to our water connection, we can sense large bodies of water, which is much akin to Aquatic Sensing, and senses nearly every form of water except rain drops and human bodies to ensure it isn't too OPed. On the more physical side, we are granted high speeds and levels of strength, being twice as strong and 1.5 times as fast as the average ninja and gain access to a form of jutsu deemed Gyojin Karate, which is pretty cool. We also are able to sign the Sea King contract, though currently we have none to summon, but that shall be fixed soon.

As for the history, to put it simple: There used to be a group of ninja that lived near shores during old warring times that loved the Ocean and had a natural affinity towards Water. Because of this affinity, they used to spend days researching the depths of the sea and ended up becoming good friends with all aquatic animals. Due to years of being underwater, their bodies began to adapt, growing into a mix of human and sea monsters. Of course, as with all creatures that love war, the Gyojin attempted to wage war but were bested by the Senju and Uchiha working together and thus, they retreated back into the Ocean until they were ready to destroy the Uchiha/Senju. There is no official location for the Clan, but I had an idea you might like for this: Since you are the current head of the clan and stationed in Kiri, you could have the base as near the Water Country, which would tie in with the Water affinity. Also, in my thread in the NW, I fought a Sea King I created for the RP and it was in the Hazan Bay, though the base could be somewhere in the Kaizoku Sea if you want.

You must be registered for see images

Akuma

Legendary
Kin
279💸
Kumi
803💴
Trait Points
46⚔️
Great, and the location for the HQ is perfect. xD

Now calm your mind, then use that feeling to try and stream some water chakra through your palm and burst it through the water molecules in the air. Creating a spread shock wave to fade then into the close distance. The rocks and grass around you should potentially be pushed aside by the pressure of the shockwave.

Last edited:

Lord of Kaos

Supreme
Kin
4,695💸
Kumi
92,153💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
Great, and the location for the HQ is perfect. xD

Now calm your mind, then use that feeling to try and stream some water chakra through your palm and burst it through the water molecules in the air. Creating a spread shock wave to fade then into the close distance. The rocks and grass around you should potentially be pushed aside by the pressure of the shockwave.
Awesome, I'll make some of the Sea Kings live in different parts of that Sea then!

Quiver begins to breathe deep and slowly, clearing his mind as he focuses on the push-pull feeling of the tide, mimicking this feel in his body as he focuses it into Suiton chakra, affecting the molecules in the air around his palm. Compressing the water molecules, he then wills them forward, causing a shoclkwave to ripple through the air, forcing small rocks and grass and sand up in a small burst away from him

Akuma

Legendary
Kin
279💸
Kumi
803💴
Trait Points
46⚔️
Well that's enough for the basics, given your the mastermind behind our jutsu updates. :>

(Gyojin Karate: Kaimen Wari) - Fishman Karate: Sea Surface Splitter
Type: Attack
Range: Short - Mid
Chakra Cost: 20
Damage Points: 30
Description: While focusing water chakra around the desired hand and performing a karate chop, the user can split a water source out in front of him in order to send a shock wave to attack the enemy. The sheer pressure of the shock wave travelling through the water will cause unstable tides as if it was a water "world shaking", causing the opponent to loose balance.

Analyze, and explain it. Please MUsan.

Lord of Kaos

Supreme
Kin
4,695💸
Kumi
92,153💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
Well that's enough for the basics, given your the mastermind behind our jutsu updates. :>

(Gyojin Karate: Kaimen Wari) - Fishman Karate: Sea Surface Splitter
Range: Short - Mid
Chakra Cost: 20
Damage Points: 30
Description: While focusing water chakra around the desired hand and performing a karate chop, the user can split a water source out in front of him in order to send a shock wave to attack the enemy. The sheer pressure of the shock wave travelling through the water will cause unstable tides as if it was a water "world shaking", causing the opponent to loose balance.

Analyze, and explain it. Please MUsan.
Well, I see it as a pseudo taijutsu/water jutsu. We channel water chakra to our arm and strike and use the water chakra to form a shock wave to travel through the water and attack the foe. The shock wave is likely caused from the water chakra and the friction of moving our arm to strike and cause this. As the wave travels, it becomes stronger, enough to cause large tides and waves of water, which also causes foes to lose balance so it's also ideal for a supplementary attack, striking water to disturb their balance and then following up with a strong water jutsu from under them or a wind jutsu to attack the sides of them.

Offensively, it has some limited use. While it's close to taijutsu, it can't be directly used against a foe's body, can it? I mean, it's effect is reliant on being used on a water source, so the only way it would work is if one could produce small puddles of water from their hands on physical contact or something, and then direct the shock wave through it to him directly. Aside from that, you could probably use it against an underwater foe to greater effect, even if the damage doesn't increase.

Akuma

Legendary
Kin
279💸
Kumi
803💴
Trait Points
46⚔️
Gud, i'm learning. Well done.

The way I see it: The chop sends forth a shock wave to the target, that much is a given. What opens the water sideways is merely the pressure of the shockwave itself. So in my own personal opinion I think it does considerable damage, and can be used without any water beneath us, I think this jutsu is the same as any other shock wave emission, however allows us the option of splitting open a water source. I believe with these we should be able to split apart C rank and under water jutsu with this tehcnique, but that's another thing which I've yet to attempt. And if we use it at close range while on water, I think the target will be pushed back a consirable distance, flying above the split water line.

Nexsh

(Gyojin Karate: Jodan Bakusho) - Fishman Karate: Exploding Palm
Range: Short-Mid
Chakra Cost: 25
Damage Points: 50
Description: The user will thrust one palm forward, aiming at a desired body part belonging to the enemy, causing him to be blown back by using the water molecules in the air to release a shock wave. Due to the water molecules being very little in size, only doujutsu is capable of actually seeing the shock wave being created. A regular ninja will think its a simple palm thrust. Once the shock wave connects, it will be difficult for the enemy to breathe normally for one turn, due to the impact. This palm trust is powerful enough propel large summon up to long range.

Lord of Kaos

Supreme
Kin
4,695💸
Kumi
92,153💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
That makes sense, I'll be sure to attempt it underwater if possible lol.

Well, this one is more or less a refined and stronger version that the above. We gather chakra into the water molecules formed naturally in the air and release a powerful unseeable shock wave of "energy" towards the opponent. This wave likely travels at a speed similar to the average Wind jutsu, forming through immensely small molecules.

One of the advantages of this is it's execution time. Done incredibly fast, all one has to do is draw his palm back and thrust forward, making it particularly useful in short range, even if one doesn't hit the foe directly. When combined with Drunken Fist for example, you increase the versatility of the attack as the foe would not see the attack coming and have a harder time to counter it. In addition to that, it can only be seen by Doujutsu users. When the jutsu was made, Chakra sensing was already present in the RP so that means that even Chakra Sensors are left unable to see it, if my thoughts are right. Also, given that it is capable of sending a summoning up to long range away, I'm fairly certain that it is possible to send a ninja a vast distance, enough to essentially be in two different places, given their smaller mass and size compared to a summoning.

A way I'd try to use it, besides the Drunken Fist application, is with EIG for increased damage. It'd be enough to turn the simple B rank into something much greater and due to it being a taijutsu attack, it would gain the passive damage boosts. Also, in theory, it should gain the passive taijutsu boost all Gyojin experience, increasing it's power even more so than normally. It also has some versatility alongside Mist jutsu, which would likely increase it's speed when in use as it travels through water molecules. This could also transfer over the underwater jutsu as well.

Akuma

Legendary
Kin
279💸
Kumi
803💴
Trait Points
46⚔️
That makes sense, I'll be sure to attempt it underwater if possible lol.

Well, this one is more or less a refined and stronger version that the above. We gather chakra into the water molecules formed naturally in the air and release a powerful unseeable shock wave of "energy" towards the opponent. This wave likely travels at a speed similar to the average Wind jutsu, forming through immensely small molecules.

One of the advantages of this is it's execution time. Done incredibly fast, all one has to do is draw his palm back and thrust forward, making it particularly useful in short range, even if one doesn't hit the foe directly. When combined with Drunken Fist for example, you increase the versatility of the attack as the foe would not see the attack coming and have a harder time to counter it. In addition to that, it can only be seen by Doujutsu users. When the jutsu was made, Chakra sensing was already present in the RP so that means that even Chakra Sensors are left unable to see it, if my thoughts are right. Also, given that it is capable of sending a summoning up to long range away, I'm fairly certain that it is possible to send a ninja a vast distance, enough to essentially be in two different places, given their smaller mass and size compared to a summoning.

A way I'd try to use it, besides the Drunken Fist application, is with EIG for increased damage. It'd be enough to turn the simple B rank into something much greater and due to it being a taijutsu attack, it would gain the passive damage boosts. Also, in theory, it should gain the passive taijutsu boost all Gyojin experience, increasing it's power even more so than normally. It also has some versatility alongside Mist jutsu, which would likely increase it's speed when in use as it travels through water molecules. This could also transfer over the underwater jutsu as well.
Awesome. I specially agree with the last part, it only makes sense. Hadn't considered such.

(Gyojin Karate: Kaisoku Harakudashigeri) - Fishman Karate: Stomach Drop Kick
Range: Short - Long
Damage Points: 40
Description: This technique requires precise water molecule manipulation. The user will dart forward creating a small shock wave with the water molecules around the feet to increase his speed. Using that incredible momentum, the user will deliver a savage side kick, slightly inclined downward. On impact, a shock wave will be created from the water molecules that were already manifested around the user's feet, sending the opponent crashing into the ground.

Lord of Kaos

Supreme
Kin
4,695💸
Kumi
92,153💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
Well, this is literally the same effects as the last jutsu, just aimed differently due to execution lol. Instead of a palm thrust, here you deliver a downwards dropkick to the same effect. We actually start building chakra to form the water molecules around us as we run, moving at our top speed from what I gather as we jump and deliver the drop kick, the molecules forming a powerful shock wave on contactt.

Akuma

Legendary
Kin
279💸
Kumi
803💴
Trait Points
46⚔️
Great. Next, one of my personal favorite.

(Gyojin Karate: Samehada Shotei) - Fishman Karate: Sharkskin Palm Block
Type: Defense
Range: Short
Damage Points: N/A
Description: By focusing the water molecules around the hand, the user performs a simple palm block with enough force behind it to slap away a sword swing. This is done by creating a water shock wave from the palm. The user can also deflect certain techniques, by slapping them out of the wave, creating a shock wave on contact. This technique works incredibly well against elemental projectile of small to medium size.

Lord of Kaos

Supreme
Kin
4,695💸
Kumi
92,153💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
Description: By focusing the water molecules around the hand, the user performs a simple palm block with enough force behind it to slap away a sword swing. This is done by creating a water shock wave from the palm. The user can also deflect certain techniques, by slapping them out of the wave, creating a shock wave on contact. This technique works incredibly well against elemental projectile of small to medium size.

Well, its pretty much the same as the previous jutsu lol, just executed slightly different, done with a palm strike. Whereas the others are used primarily for offense, this one is ideal for defense, providing the user with a quick B ranked defense, A against Fire based jutsu or other attacks that water are strong against. All other points of information for the last two jutsu should prove true for this one as well. What is interesting to note though, is that while normal Gyojin attacks are possible to receive the damage boost ( at least theoretically ), this one cannot as it doesnt deal actual damage.

Akuma

Legendary
Kin
279💸
Kumi
803💴
Trait Points
46⚔️

Well, its pretty much the same as the previous jutsu lol, just executed slightly different, done with a palm strike. Whereas the others are used primarily for offense, this one is ideal for defense, providing the user with a quick B ranked defense, A against Fire based jutsu or other attacks that water are strong against. All other points of information for the last two jutsu should prove true for this one as well. What is interesting to note though, is that while normal Gyojin attacks are possible to receive the damage boost ( at least theoretically ), this one cannot as it doesnt deal actual damage.
Very true. This also happens to be my favorite technique, because we can just slap an attack away. There is no point in asking for questions given I'm aware of your knowledge, but do post any doubts and theories if you have any.

Then next is:

(Gyojin Karate: Mizu Henahena) - Fishman Karate: Water Bending
Description: The user will take control of an existing water source, making it move at will. However, the user may only move the water by using hand movements that represent the action the water will make. This can be used to create various things, like waves, vortexes, spikes and even whirlpools. The user can not control existing water infused with foreign chakra source.

Note: Requires a water source
Note: This technique ends when the user begins performing another jutsu

Lord of Kaos

Supreme
Kin
4,695💸
Kumi
92,153💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
Very true. This also happens to be my favorite technique, because we can just slap an attack away. There is no point in asking for questions given I'm aware of your knowledge, but do post any doubts and theories if you have any.

Then next is:

(Gyojin Karate: Mizu Henahena) - Fishman Karate: Water Bending
Description: The user will take control of an existing water source, making it move at will. However, the user may only move the water by using hand movements that represent the action the water will make. This can be used to create various things, like waves, vortexes, spikes and even whirlpools. The user can not control existing water infused with foreign chakra source.

Note: Requires a water source
Note: This technique ends when the user begins performing another jutsu
This is one of my favorite ones because of the versatility of it and the possible uses. I basically can use this for any water based attack I would potentially need for a lower rank. It has much versatility because one could apply this basis behind future Gyojin CCJ and have it be used for quick and almost instant defenses and attacks. It's easy enough to understand as it's the basis behind most Water jutsu, but what makes it interesting is that it can be used sans hand seals.

Akuma

Legendary
Kin
279💸
Kumi
803💴
Trait Points
46⚔️
Great!

Now, analyze and point out any important details of the second last:

(Gyojin Karate: Bakuretsu Hirate Renda) - Fishman Karate: Exploding Palm Barrage
Chakra Cost: 40
Damage Points: 80 (+40 if used in conjuncture with a water based technique)
Description: The user squats while placing his arms to the side of his body, palms up bent in a 90 degree angle, then thrusts forward so fast that to any onlooker perceives that the user only did it one time with both arms. In reality, the user has actually pushed forward two times per hand, releasing a force that hits their opponent by concentrating on the water molecules around the palms. However unlike its parent jutsu "Jodan Bakusho", Hirate Renda's shock wave has a delayed effect of up to 2 seconds before the opponent feels the blows, leading him to believe it is a simple double palmed thrust barrage. This technique's raw power is so devastatingly powerful that the very earth surrounding the target will be shattered upon impact, leaving a vast crater. Furthermore, since this technique is based on the propagation of waves through water molecule, passing through a body of water before reaching the target will only increase it's destructive power.

Note: May only be used twice per match
Note: No S-rank and above water technique on the following turn

Lord of Kaos

Supreme
Kin
4,695💸
Kumi
92,153💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
(Gyojin Karate: Bakuretsu Hirate Renda) - Fishman Karate: Exploding Palm Barrage
Damage Points: 80 (+40 if used in conjuncture with a water based technique)
Description: The user squats while placing his arms to the side of his body, palms up bent in a 90 degree angle, then thrusts forward so fast that to any onlooker perceives that the user only did it one time with both arms. In reality, the user has actually pushed forward two times per hand, releasing a force that hits their opponent by concentrating on the water molecules around the palms. However unlike its parent jutsu "Jodan Bakusho", Hirate Renda's shock wave has a delayed effect of up to 2 seconds before the opponent feels the blows, leading him to believe it is a simple double palmed thrust barrage. This technique's raw power is so devastatingly powerful that the very earth surrounding the target will be shattered upon impact, leaving a vast crater. Furthermore, since this technique is based on the propagation of waves through water molecule, passing through a body of water before reaching the target will only increase it's destructive power.

Note: May only be used twice per match
Note: No S-rank and above water technique on the following turn

I love this one lol. You first lower your body with your arms to your side with your palms open, like a modified Horse Stance. You then begin to strike forward with powerful palm thrusts, moving so fast that it seems to be only two strikes released. Something that should be noted ofc is that it states "any onlooker", which could be interpreted two different ways, given the newer RP rules introduced after the creation of these jutsu. 1.) it's taken verbatim, meaning that the strikes would move faster than any trackable level, bypassing normal tracking rules. I don't think this is both correct nor fair, so if it were indeed this, I wouldn't recommend using like this or 2.) it's taken with a grain of salt and is relative to the user's own speed, meaning that if the average Gyojin used it, they would be trackable still by 2T and up and all other tracking and speed boosts come into effect (i.e. Taijutsu Master, EIG usage, MS, Rinnegan, etc etc). I'm inclined to believe the second is more accurate and works better for the RP, which is what I'd recommend using.

Anyway, as you strike out twice with each hand, it follows the same principles of the original jutsu, by striking fast and using Suiton chakra to manipulate the water molecules in front of us while also moving so fast that the friction assists in powering the shock wave, The wave is delayed as well before it strikes, and one of the great things about it is it's delayed time. It states up to 2 seconds, which I interpret to mean that outside of water, it takes up to 2 seconds to hit. This can be best summed as in short range, it takes up to a single second for the delayed wave to hit AFTER the actual palm thrust has hit them, which means they have to counter both a taijutsu blow and the delayed wave. In mid range, it would take around 2 seconds to hit the opponent. Now, if this is done in water, I believe the jutsu moves a lot quicker, at least 50% faster, cutting the travel time down to around a second or so at mid range and half a second in short range. The impact itself leaves a massive crater in the earth, which is pretty great as well. I'd likely use it with a mist jutsu or by forming a quick high powered Water jutsu in short range for taijutsu, like a drill around a palm thrust so the thrust would cause greater damage, combined with the water jutsu. I'd even use it to feign an attack, intentionally missing the strike to let the wave impact them with great damage.

Akuma

Legendary
Kin
279💸
Kumi
803💴
Trait Points
46⚔️
As usual good analysis. I hadn't given it that much thought but the latter one seems like the most reasonable way to use it.Something i've wondered about, what if we used this and had it move through a water jutsu of the opponent's? would the damage still be amplified even though the water source was made or is being controlled by the opponent? That aside, well done ofc. Then onto the last but not the worst.

(Gyojin Karate: Towa Funsai) - Fishman Karate: Smashing Tower
Damage Points: 80
Description: After performing three hand seals, the user heaves a water current upward, where it erupts from the surface as a towering stream of water, underneath the opponent. The user may only move the water by using hand movements that represent the action the water will make. As the water is rising, through hand movements, the user bends the highest point of the stream to take the form of an orb to entrap the opponent. The user can choose to let the target drown, or swing his hands downward making the stream, come down like a hammer, crushing the target against the surface of the ground/water. In the event that the opponent evades the erupting water, the user may still control the stream to crash down upon any location he desires.

Note: No water source required, the water is created through by the user through this technique
Note: Can only be used 3 times per match

Lord of Kaos

Supreme
Kin
4,695💸
Kumi
92,153💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
(Gyojin Karate: Towa Funsai) - Fishman Karate: Smashing Tower
Damage Points: 80
Description: After performing three hand seals, the user heaves a water current upward, where it erupts from the surface as a towering stream of water, underneath the opponent. The user may only move the water by using hand movements that represent the action the water will make. As the water is rising, through hand movements, the user bends the highest point of the stream to take the form of an orb to entrap the opponent. The user can choose to let the target drown, or swing his hands downward making the stream, come down like a hammer, crushing the target against the surface of the ground/water. In the event that the opponent evades the erupting water, the user may still control the stream to crash down upon any location he desires.

Note: No water source required, the water is created through by the user through this technique
Note: Can only be used 3 times per match

Well, this is essentially an advanced form of the Water Bending jutsu, allowing us to "bend" water to our liking after a powerful stream erupts under them, sans water source. This is pretty useful because by the time the opponent has sufficient warning, the water will have already blasted him into the air. You then manipulate the stream to form an orb that encloses the opponent. We then decide whether or not we want them to drown or slam into the earth. A cool thing is if it misses, we can still manipulate it to attack them, leading to some great combos. I'd use it alongside my Water jutsu that creates underwater landmines and cause them to detonate in the tower, causing premature damage but at a greater level.