Legendary
Kin
2,343💸
Kumi
10,812💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
Awards
The lake spits you to the bottom of the sea... How are wee gonna even talk >.>.... The lake ejects us to the ground.
Tell me what the Gyojin clan is to you? What does it represent?

Shady Doctor

Legendary
Kin
1,504💸
Kumi
20,401💴
Trait Points
40⚔️
What the Gyojin clan is to me? What It represents

Well to me the Gyojin clan is a group of shinobi with a rare physical alteration that his been in the blood since creation. They're abnormal, physically superior humans that has evolved over time into "Fishmen"... The clan was known for their utmost mastery of the water element, being able to live on land and inside of water due to their oceanic evolution.. At some point in time the combination of the Uchiha/senju clan crushed the Gyojin and a few made a narrow escape, which paved the way for us to have this clan now. Due to our physical superiority we're 1.5× (mine is 2. ;)) faster than shinobi their rank and 2× stronger. We can sense bodies of water and anything in them, thus giving us a sixth sense of sorts. Then the greatest part is the all too versatile style the Gyojin created which is called Fishman Karate. It revolves around manipulation of water molecules to attack/defend of boost other physical performances....

So to me the Gyojin is a clan of physically evolved humans that expertize in water related abilities.

Vayne

Legendary
Kin
2,343💸
Kumi
10,812💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
Awards
Supsies my ole lookin ass *****? You down for it!?

Any questions regarding the clan or life? Preferably the latter, I am an experienced one, the force is strong within me, though, no, I do not know the reason kids are fascinated with that specific serial killer.

Vayne

Legendary
Kin
2,343💸
Kumi
10,812💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
Awards
You remind me of clegane, weird.

(Gyojin Karate: Kaimen Wari) - Fishman Karate: Sea Surface Splitter
Type: Attack
Range: Short - Mid
Chakra Cost: 20
Damage Points: 30
Description: While focusing water chakra around the desired hand and performing a karate chop, the user can split a water source out in front of him in order to send a shock wave to attack the enemy. The sheer pressure of the shock wave travelling through the water will cause unstable tides as if it was a water "world shaking", causing the opponent to loose balance.

Analyse it, drawbacks, benefits, usages, and I want a 12 verse song of how my reply is substandard.

Shady Doctor

Legendary
Kin
1,504💸
Kumi
20,401💴
Trait Points
40⚔️
You remind me of clegane, weird.

(Gyojin Karate: Kaimen Wari) - Fishman Karate: Sea Surface Splitter
Type: Attack
Range: Short - Mid
Chakra Cost: 20
Damage Points: 30
Description: While focusing water chakra around the desired hand and performing a karate chop, the user can split a water source out in front of him in order to send a shock wave to attack the enemy. The sheer pressure of the shock wave travelling through the water will cause unstable tides as if it was a water "world shaking", causing the opponent to loose balance.

Analyse it, drawbacks, benefits, usages, and I want a 12 verse song of how my reply is substandard.
Clegane? Tf is that?!!!!!

Drawback on this is that it can only be used on water, thus being very limited since people don't really use just water.

Benefits could be anything from throwing the opponent off balance to splitting a low rank water technique.

Exactly how can this be used? Like on water techniques? Or just bodies of water if we are standing on one?