Legendary
Kin
1,754💸
Kumi
72,430💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
Awards
I could c/p. But I'm going to give you the Daemon version of it.

Gyojin are basically a bunch of little Kisames, fishmen. They have a knack for the water release element, being able to use Suiton jutsu up to B rank without handseals. They are also pretty physically fit being twice as strong as the normal human and slightly faster(can't remember the exact number).

You guys also have a fighting style known as Water Taijutsu thingy or in layman's terms Gyojin Karate.

Akuma

Legendary
Kin
279💸
Kumi
803💴
Trait Points
46⚔️
Very knowledgeable.
Now that the boring part is done. Thrust your hand at that tree, make sure you focus on the water particles scattered through the air around your palm, and then use your unique skills as a Gyojin to create a shockwave which will move through these very particles and with great force, send the tree flying backwards.

Daemon

Legendary
Kin
1,754💸
Kumi
72,430💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
Awards
I use my ability as a Gyojin to sense the water particles present within the air. By solidifying my stance and and thrusting my palm at the tree, I am able to use my chakra to create a shockwave that moves all the particles in front of me towards tree. The tree would be hit with the particles themselves, uprooting the tree and causing it to fly backward.

Daemon

Legendary
Kin
1,754💸
Kumi
72,430💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
Awards
Good understanding clearly.

You know anything about these shockwaves, propagation limits, ways to enhance them?
Well the most obvious way is to have the shockwaves travel to through an actual body of water. More water = more water particles which results into a more powerful attack.

Propagation limits would have to be that the shockwave isn't omni-directional and you can only push up to a certain amount of particles?

Akuma

Legendary
Kin
279💸
Kumi
803💴
Trait Points
46⚔️
Well the most obvious way is to have the shockwaves travel to through an actual body of water. More water = more water particles which results into a more powerful attack.

Propagation limits would have to be that the shockwave isn't omni-directional and you can only push up to a certain amount of particles?
Pretty much the important parts yeah. As for the amounts of particles you push, there is no set limit and it really doesn't matter. Unless you're working on your personal jutsu, but that's for you to decide.

Try that trick again, this time against the lake over there *points*. If you spread the range of the shockwave properly, and adjust the force behind your thrust, you should be able to cut open the water in half.

Daemon

Legendary
Kin
1,754💸
Kumi
72,430💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
Awards
I walk over to the lake and perform the same palm thrust. However I change the distribution of the shockwave. The shockwave splits the water evenly on both sides while still carrying enough force to keep the water apart.

Akuma

Legendary
Kin
279💸
Kumi
803💴
Trait Points
46⚔️
(Gyojin Karate: Kaimen Wari) - Fishman Karate: Sea Surface Splitter
Type: Attack
Range: Short - Mid
Chakra Cost: 20
Damage Points: 30
Description: While focusing water chakra around the desired hand and performing a karate chop, the user can split a water source out in front of him in order to send a shock wave to attack the enemy. The sheer pressure of the shock wave travelling through the water will cause unstable tides as if it was a water "world shaking", causing the opponent to loose balance.

(Gyojin Karate: Jodan Bakusho) - Fishman Karate: Exploding Palm
Range: Short-Mid
Chakra Cost: 25
Damage Points: 50
Description: The user will thrust one palm forward, aiming at a desired body part belonging to the enemy, causing him to be blown back by using the water molecules in the air to release a shock wave. Due to the water molecules being very little in size, only doujutsu is capable of actually seeing the shock wave being created. A regular ninja will think its a simple palm thrust. Once the shock wave connects, it will be difficult for the enemy to breathe normally for one turn, due to the impact. This palm trust is powerful enough propel large summon up to long range.

Now that the basic shockwave release is done. How about using it in CQC, come at me and kick me, charge your foot with a shockwave by releasing it through the water particles around that very same foot.

Daemon

Legendary
Kin
1,754💸
Kumi
72,430💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
Awards
I charge towards you and come up on the left side of you body. As I move forward I thrust my hand outward sending a shockwave of water particles through the air towards you. Simultaneously, I charge a shockwave around my foot and release the shockwave in a low kick aimed at your shin.

(Gyojin Karate: Jodan Bakusho) - Fishman Karate: Exploding Palm
Range: Short-Mid
Damage Points: 50
Description: The user will thrust one palm forward, aiming at a desired body part belonging to the enemy, causing him to be blown back by using the water molecules in the air to release a shock wave. Due to the water molecules being very little in size, only doujutsu is capable of actually seeing the shock wave being created. A regular ninja will think its a simple palm thrust. Once the shock wave connects, it will be difficult for the enemy to breathe normally for one turn, due to the impact. This palm trust is powerful enough propel large summon up to long range.

Akuma

Legendary
Kin
279💸
Kumi
803💴
Trait Points
46⚔️
*ducks and evades* I don't know why I said to charge at me, instead of a dummy =_=

Well done, but that was an entirely diferent technique

(Gyojin Karate: Kaisoku Harakudashigeri) - Fishman Karate: Stomach Drop Kick
Range: Short - Long
Damage Points: 40
Description: This technique requires precise water molecule manipulation. The user will dart forward creating a small shock wave with the water molecules around the feet to increase his speed. Using that incredible momentum, the user will deliver a savage side kick, slightly inclined downward. On impact, a shock wave will be created from the water molecules that were already manifested around the user's feet, sending the opponent crashing into the ground.

good?

Daemon

Legendary
Kin
1,754💸
Kumi
72,430💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
Awards
*ducks and evades* I don't know why I said to charge at me, instead of a dummy =_=

Well done, but that was an entirely diferent technique

(Gyojin Karate: Kaisoku Harakudashigeri) - Fishman Karate: Stomach Drop Kick
Range: Short - Long
Damage Points: 40
Description: This technique requires precise water molecule manipulation. The user will dart forward creating a small shock wave with the water molecules around the feet to increase his speed. Using that incredible momentum, the user will deliver a savage side kick, slightly inclined downward. On impact, a shock wave will be created from the water molecules that were already manifested around the user's feet, sending the opponent crashing into the ground.

good?
So this is basically a leg version of Exploding Palm?

Akuma

Legendary
Kin
279💸
Kumi
803💴
Trait Points
46⚔️
Pretty much is, yeah.

Now that you've done the basics, review this one

(Gyojin Karate: Samehada Shotei) - Fishman Karate: Sharkskin Palm Block
Type: Defense
Range: Short
Damage Points: N/A
Description: By focusing the water molecules around the hand, the user performs a simple palm block with enough force behind it to slap away a sword swing. This is done by creating a water shock wave from the palm. The user can also deflect certain techniques, by slapping them out of the wave, creating a shock wave on contact. This technique works incredibly well against elemental projectile of small to medium size.

Daemon

Legendary
Kin
1,754💸
Kumi
72,430💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
Awards
Pretty much is, yeah.

Now that you've done the basics, review this one

(Gyojin Karate: Samehada Shotei) - Fishman Karate: Sharkskin Palm Block
Type: Defense
Range: Short
Damage Points: N/A
Description: By focusing the water molecules around the hand, the user performs a simple palm block with enough force behind it to slap away a sword swing. This is done by creating a water shock wave from the palm. The user can also deflect certain techniques, by slapping them out of the wave, creating a shock wave on contact. This technique works incredibly well against elemental projectile of small to medium size.
If I focus water molecules around my hand, I will be able to perform a simple palm block by slapping the target from either side to deflect the technique. On contact with the target, I release a shockwave from my palm effectively deflecting it. This shockwave can deflect weapons, taijutsu etc and in some cases elemental projectiles of decent size.

Akuma

Legendary
Kin
279💸
Kumi
803💴
Trait Points
46⚔️
Yes yes, well done sir. You can also use C rank water without seals, and all perks mentioned in the clan abilities. You've learned these four and the other 3 will be delivered in due time. *wise mode active*