0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
NARUTO
OR
SASUKE????
(i prsonally think its sasuke but i have read many times on nb people saying that she loves naruto, she just doesn't know it yet etc.)

Aoihime

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
We don't know yet. Sakuras feelings change quick, one moment it seems like she loves sasuke, next it seems like naruto.... Her feelings are quite unpredictable, naruto has admitted loving sakura(not just in the anime, he basically admitted it to sai too) so... Who knows... I would say the hero gets the girl....

-Drāke-

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

nidhi

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
We don't know yet. Sakuras feelings change quick, one moment it seems like she loves sasuke, next it seems like naruto.... Her feelings are quite unpredictable, naruto has admitted loving sakura(not just in the anime, he basically admitted it to sai too) so... Who knows... I would say the hero gets the girl....
yes...she's fickle minded.:sweat:

Oksus

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Pretty much this.

Status
Not open for further replies.