guy wth 7 gates activated

JJuice

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
I've been thinking.. i have heard so many times that guy is almost as good as kakashi.. but if guy went into the battle with 7 gates activated who could beat him excluding naruto and sasuke? no edo and no running away or just waiting out till guy tired out for instance tobi going to a different dimension or a shinobi flying high into the air.. im not saying that guy is unbeatable with 7 gates but want other opinions.s

oh and i am a new member to narutobase but have been a guest for several months

yeahhboi

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
first of all anyone who says "guy is almost as good as kakashi" is a fuking retard, anyone with a brain can see that guy is way better than kakashi, its just that guy doesnt have such a key role as kakashi but i think we all know guy will rape kakashi without even using gates, guy is way stronger than him and faster and guy counters sharingan easily, so how can kakashi win?

yeahhboi

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Idk. It kinda feels like Kakashis stronger anyways. And could he just put him into a genjutsu or use his kamui on him if needed?
dude r u retarded? guy counters the sharingan easily, u remember when itachi came and ****ed up kakashi and guy showed them how to counter it? plus kamui will never work on guy, he is too fast

retards on this base dont understand how kamui works, its only warps things moving is a linear fashion or standing still, so when fighting someone who loves to jump around( i.e guy + his speed) kakashi has a better chance trying to catch a mongoose that trying to kamui guy

JJuice

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
i have always thought that guy would beat kakashi mostly because of the gates.. i think kakashis sharingan could track guy.. but once he activates 7 gates a one on one fight with him is simply.. too much to take on in my opinion.. even the 6 paths of pein would be out in no time because they wouldnt see it coming.. if sm naruto gave them a hard time then guy with 7 gates would be overwhelming.. plus.. he fights people by looking at their feet right? so genjutsu isnt put on him easily..

Yusuke Urameshi

Elite
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
dude r u retarded? guy counters the sharingan easily, u remember when itachi came and ****ed up kakashi and guy showed them how to counter it? plus kamui will never work on guy, he is too fast

retards on this base dont understand how kamui works, its only warps things moving is a linear fashion or standing still, so when fighting someone who loves to jump around( i.e guy + his speed) kakashi has a better chance trying to catch a mongoose that trying to kamui guy
Right, right. forgot about that Itachi incident. But you don't have to be a ****ing ****. State your comment without a negative attitude you dumbass prick. And is it not possible for kakashi to predict where Guy is going and kamui on that spot?

DarkLuxAng

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ

CALM DOWN!:eek:

VisionOfDisorder

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
It's hard to think of ANYONE who could brawl with guy in ANY gate without some sort of stalling tactic/running away. but If i had to think of some possibilities i would say...

-Pain (Deva focus.)
-3rd Raikage
-Gaara (I only suggest because he has experience with fighting gate users, which few people have.)
-Itachi (Totsuka/Yata arent unbeatable, but they give an advantage against straight forward assaults)
-Oonoki (Nigga takes a beating well and has hard hitting dust tech.)

JJuice

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ

100% agree..

Darth Wignus

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Guy is way strong. Base Guy stronger than base Kakashi... I'm going with no way.
Even with 7 gates open there are find of ninja who can beat him.
Nagato (with or without his paths)
Sasori
Itachi
Bee
Hidan (can't die and Guy would have to come close witch gives him yhe chance to do his ritual)
Orochimaru (not even 4 tailed Naruto could stop him)
Jiraiya (Sage mode with all those summons)
Gaara (we saw what happened to Lee)
Oonoki (you know who I'm talking about)
Kakashi (he'd just out smart him: like he does to everyone in most his battles)
A (that lightning armor is hard to get around and his speed)
Tobi (you can't actually touch him we've seen how taijutsu fails to work him every time)
After those guys though he pretty much can own everyone else.

Last edited:

aperson

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
There is a reason that the two are rivals, they are equals in battle though guys has the upper hand in taijutsu while kakashi has the upper hand in ninjutsu. U sing Kamui would not be a wise move since Kakashi wouldn't be able to get Guy with it that easily, not saying that he couldn't ever do it but would be VERY difficult.

SN: Everyone has their opinion and are allowed to express it and if you don't agree with it you can answer back without being a d*ck about it.

Welcome to NB by the way, JJuice:hey:

Last edited: