Guy Sensei Ranking in the Narutoverse

SageMinato

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I just wanted a general discussion about guy sensei. For one thing i think he is extremely underrated in the narutoverse. We all know he is a jounin but to be honest i think Might Guy is a much better fighter than his hot blooded rival kakashi (i am prepared for the flaming on that one). Anyone else with any opinions. ?

Reactions: Rand al'Thor

Arcaneos510X

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i still back kakashi
but im lookin forward to seeing the teq at the 8th gate btw spoiler its called night phoenix
i know that due to an old naruto game called ultimate ninja 4 might be wrong but i dont care.

SageMinato

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
was just watching the episode where he fights kisame, before kisami kills himself. anyone notice where in the 7th gate.. the move is a variant of bruce lee's one inch punch!?, whats crazy is the "daytime tiger" is just raw taijutsu power cause by the speed of his moving fist and vibrating body. i say that move > chidori. twin lightning shimmer is still awesome tho

kinghadouken

Kin
11💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Bah. Guy is awesome! He's a role model for us normal human beings who can't utilize chakra and those anime stuff. Guy is the closest anime character that can be taken from Bruce Lee, I think