Elite
Kin
46💸
Kumi
18💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Physically, he is stronger than both but would inevitably lose this match-up. Not maintaining eye contact, he gets roasted with Amaterasu and if he does make eye contact then he's caught in Genjutsu and finished off. Madara summons the Kyūbi and Guy is yet again finished. While in character, utilizing the Shimon is a last resort and it is only then he would possess power capable of besting Madara's defenses and potentially bypassing Itachi's, but naturally, he would be killed long before then.

Tyris

Veteran
Kin
238💸
Kumi
171💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Stalemate.

I think anything short of juubi jin or Itachi's totsuka = death since 8th gates can definitely break the body but maybe not the "spirit" :cool:

And does anyone know if he even can be genjutsu'd while gated due to eyes and everything else being intune and haxx af?
he hasn't been genjutsu'd yet fighting Madz &Obito while raikage got 1 shot'd

Last edited:

Sir chu chu

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
If you remember the time Itachi used tsokuyomi against Kakashi. gai can fight while watching his oponent's feet.
All genjutsu techs need eyes to work. even finger genjutsu, you hv to see itachi's fingers for it to affect you.

Fluffyman

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Juubi Jinchuriki = Gai in 8th Gate >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Rest of NV.

It should be noted that Madara survived by luck, a hit to the head would have killed him.
He just happened to be lucky enough when it mattered the most.

A rematch could go either way, that makes them equal to me.

maniaoqan

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Juubi Jinchuriki = Gai in 8th Gate >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Rest of NV.

It should be noted that Madara survived by luck, a hit to the head would have killed him.
He just happened to be lucky enough when it mattered the most.

A rematch could go either way, that makes them equal to me.
Madara attempted to dodge but was too slow against Gai's strike. If he didn't dodged it he would've died for sure.