You must be registered for see images

Journey of a Boy and His Mouse

Basic Information

Name: Guv
Nickname: The Hero
Male
Clan: n/a

Looks

Guv wears a red bandana covering the top of his head, leaving only the banes of his brown hair uncovered. His black eyes accentuate his boyish looks. His wears a blue tunic underneath a yellow vest, which is tied around his chest with a black belt. He also wears green pants, with his knees and below covered by brownish boots. Around his right shoulder goes another belt, with this one bearing his simple iron sword, fresh out of elementary training.

Personality

A silent individual, he’s surprisingly audacious, as well as courageous, facing challenges far beyond his capabilities. As such, he also has a touch of fatuity, but not without heart, for everything he does is equal parts passion and compassion. An example of this belays within his pet mouse, who he found as an abandoned infant some years ago, curiously, this mouse lived for many years now, and have helped him mentally through many tribulations as one of his only friends. His silent nature, sadly, led him to this situation, thus making him an unintentional loner of sorts, although it’s hard to ascertain as to whether this is truly a bother to him or not. As such, he has an odd disposition to humor himself with his memories; given how vivid they tend to be, he physically reacts to them, causing others to view him as an odd individual.

He also has a great passion for cheese, which he usually shares with his pet mouse. It’s known, mostly to the two of them, that he can eat multiple wheels of it at a time without any hint of sickness or discomfort. He also has one other friend, a human daughter of a daimyo named Medea, though he hasn’t seen her for many years now, about three to be exact.

Village Info

Village of Birth:
Borderlands between Konohagakure and the Land of Rivers
Village of Alliance: Wanderer without a home

Rank/Chakra Info

Ninja Rank: Sannin
Specialty: Katon: One hand seal specialization
Elements:
Fuuton: Training in Rank A
Katon: Completed
Suiton: Completed
Raiton: Training in Rank A
Doton: Training in Rank C
Your ninjutsu: Ninjutsu: Rank E
Kenjutsu: Training in Rank C
Genjutsu: Learning about Kai

Background Info

History: He was born to a small town guardsman, in the Land of Fire. He was abandoned at a young age, and was made a servant to the Daimyo at the time, who had a young daughter named Medea. This Daimyo served as the defender of the Land of Rivers, but was living in the Land of Fire at the time because of a nasty war being fought between Konoha and Suna. He was trained in E-rank Ninjutsu and taught the basic lessons of being a shinobi by a fellow named Ragnar, a fellow shinobi of Konoha. There he was happy for the time, until the Daimyo and his family, including Medea, disappeared. There and then Guv decided that it was his life's mission to recover whatever remained of Medea and defend the village against any and all enemies. He thus began to go from tavern to tavern, first in Konoha, then the Land of Rivers, and finally began in Suna, in order to find both training and Medea's whereabouts. Having no luck in these endevours, he travels towards a tavern he heard whispered in harrowed tones and frighten voices, a place known as the Blood Tavern.

Other

Pictures: See bio

Theme Song and Background Music:

[video=youtube;uRGf31IFYa0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uRGf31IFYa0[/video]

Battles

Won: 0
Lost:0​

Update log:
Updated Training Stats
Updated Rank
Retconned existing history, restarting character from a blank slate

{updating from more than a year ago.}

~Approved~

Last edited by a moderator:

Troi

Legendary
Kin
3,475💸
Kumi
1,917💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Never bothered to ask, but do you need training, man? I would be delighted to train someone like you that I've been knowing for close to a century now. Also...

Join Kumo. We have clouds and cookies. And Zanda.

Souji

Legendary
Kin
4💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I like the character design. Very nomadic, like a certain race from a certain thread, if you catch my drift.

Anyway, I'm glad to see your progress, JJ. If you need training, let me know. You've been around for a while so I think it's fair you get some things done too.

Cabbage

Veteran
Kin
13💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Well, he did do the character designs...

OT: Aaaaay, the best DQ game ever.
:D, best of the best.

Never bothered to ask, but do you need training, man? I would be delighted to train someone like you that I've been knowing for close to a century now. Also...

Join Kumo. We have clouds and cookies. And Zanda.
Sorry to say, but I only have three elemental trainings left to finish; the Raiton training is close to completed, the Fuuton one is at A-Ranks, but both of these sensei are currently active (Detective L for Raiton, and Nathan for Fuuton). Now Doton on the other hand has been inactive for some time now, with me acquiring another training session for it with Ushiro in October. But... I haven't replied to it... at all. I would ask for training in this, but you sadly don't have Doton training completed ;~;. Thus, there isn't much I can ask of you in regards to training, sorry Moxxi ;-;

I like the character design. Very nomadic, like a certain race from a certain thread, if you catch my drift.

Anyway, I'm glad to see your progress, JJ. If you need training, let me know. You've been around for a while so I think it's fair you get some things done too.
Stop doing this to me Ausar ;-;. I may actually request a training session again if you don't mind, allow me to at least finish the Raiton training up first, then I'll probably ask.

Troi

Legendary
Kin
3,475💸
Kumi
1,917💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
:D, best of the best.

Sorry to say, but I only have three elemental trainings left to finish; the Raiton training is close to completed, the Fuuton one is at A-Ranks, but both of these sensei are currently active (Detective L for Raiton, and Nathan for Fuuton). Now Doton on the other hand has been inactive for some time now, with me acquiring another training session for it with Ushiro in October. But... I haven't replied to it... at all. I would ask for training in this, but you sadly don't have Doton training completed ;~;. Thus, there isn't much I can ask of you in regards to training, sorry Moxxi ;-;

Stop doing this to me Ausar ;-;. I may actually request a training session again if you don't mind, allow me to at least finish the Raiton training up first, then I'll probably ask.
Ahhhh yes. The element from hell... I wouldn't train you in that even if I DID have it completed. u.u