[Tier] Gura-Gomu Luffy - INSANITY!!!!!!!!!

Wrappering_

Regular
Kin
266💸
Kumi
8,528💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
What if Luffy just before his fight with BB somehow becomes able to have two Devil fruits at once, just like BB. Imagine Luffy with Gomu-Gura hybrid DF doing a gattling gun; FKING non-stop Tremors up the a$$. Holy shit, that would be the most insane shit ever in OP. Haki-coated Gattling-Tremor Punches OMG! I'd seriously cream my pants, no lie.

You must be registered for see images

Reactions: Waindo

Love Cook

Elite
Kin
707💸
Kumi
1💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Still inferior to Zoro
Zoro could obliterate akainu. Alliance is irrelevant against a logia user
Luffy gets stomped by zoro.
Hey mods, stop this off-topic trolling. This is 3/3 now in the last 3 days. Pure aimed to derail other peoples threads. It adds nothing to the discussion. These guys are only out to turn every thread into a Zoro debate. It's clear that it has been too long for some people that Zoro was last seen in One Piece.

What if Luffy just before his fight with BB somehow becomes able to have two Devil fruits at once, just like BB. Imagine Luffy with Gomu-Gura hybrid DF doing a gattling gun; FKING non-stop Tremors up the a$$. Holy shit, that would be the most insane shit ever in OP. Haki-coated Gattling-Tremor Punches OMG! I'd seriously cream my pants, no lie.

I don't think that Luffy will be able to take a second fruit. I believe BB's body allows him to do so maybe because he is a natural born monster, maybe because of his first Devil Fruit. Besides Oda wanted Luffy to be someone who wanted to face stronger enemies with his 'inferior' rubber fruit. To give him a powerboost with a fruit that is considered strong in the end kinda defeats that point that he has been trying to make for 20 years.

And lastly, of all the fruits you could've picked in a bout against Blackbeard. You pick the one that is already obtained by Blackbeard ?

Waindo

Legendary
Kin
869💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Blackbeard is the only one in the whole OP lore who has an ability to consume 2 or more devil fruits.

While this does sound pretty awesome, I think Luffy really doesn't need the 2nd one; for crying out loud he did impossible stuff already with one of the most absurd DF-s in the series. Pretty soon he will awaken it and be able to control it on a molecular level.

Possibilities are endless. In combination with his newest Observation Haki feat (seeing few moments into the future), one of the best armament haki's in the series and probably right behind Shanks in King's Haki, he really does not need nor will ever get a 2nd devil fruit.

Uverdore9

Elite
Kin
816💸
Kumi
406💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I feel like luffy is overhyped. Why be hyped for a guy who is already hyped by the masses? And by the way, luffy might get a new fruit, the reason i believe this is because possibly, the D family has this weird trait of being capable of consuming multiple devil fruits. Or at least might be a part of it. A new devil fruit is not an impossibility but i don't think getting WB's fruit is the best idea, that'd be too uncreative for something like one piece's story. It would be better if he get's a hashirama-like power, something which allows him to summon some kind of weird creature from different worlds, his bodily boosting is too buffed already, it's too unlike luffy to be buffed this much, he wouldn't be an "underdog" if this continues, it'll entirely overturn one piece's story upside down. So a power which wouldnt affect his current body since he has more than enough buffs, that he looks totally uncool now, the post timeskip starting was too hype compared to these recent chapters.

TheLegend0713

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I feel like luffy is overhyped. Why be hyped for a guy who is already hyped by the masses? And by the way, luffy might get a new fruit, the reason i believe this is because possibly, the D family has this weird trait of being capable of consuming multiple devil fruits. Or at least might be a part of it. A new devil fruit is not an impossibility but i don't think getting WB's fruit is the best idea, that'd be too uncreative for something like one piece's story. It would be better if he get's a hashirama-like power, something which allows him to summon some kind of weird creature from different worlds, his bodily boosting is too buffed already, it's too unlike luffy to be buffed this much, he wouldn't be an "underdog" if this continues, it'll entirely overturn one piece's story upside down. So a power which wouldnt affect his current body since he has more than enough buffs, that he looks totally uncool now, the post timeskip starting was too hype compared to these recent chapters.
Firstly, what evidence fuels your speculation that there's a correlation between Blackbeard having two fruits and being a D? Only one character in the series has ever had two DFs, and that one also happens to be an anomaly in terms of how he acts, compared to the rest of the D's.
Secondly, I don't think he needs a second DF, because frankly, it's more enjoyable to see him defy the odds with a fruit that does little more than make him stretchy.
But, assuming he had to inevitably have another, I do agree he doesn't need another physical buff. I think a Zoan is also out of the question, because that's also still kind of a physical thing. A Logia would be acceptable, but I'd prefer to see a tactical Paramecia in the vein of the Ope Ope. To be fair, I am admittedly a huge fan of Law, and I think that's the single greatest DF in the series, but for me, the less blatantly powerful the DF, the more enjoyable it is to watch. Ope, Gomu, Ito, Hana, even the Hito- I'd want a fruit like those, where the potential is limited only by creativity. I just can't think of one that would drive the series as much as the Gomu has.

Last edited:
Reactions: Waindo

chopstickchakra

Legendary
Kin
4,684💸
Kumi
129💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hey mods, stop this off-topic trolling. This is 3/3 now in the last 3 days. Pure aimed to derail other peoples threads. It adds nothing to the discussion. These guys are only out to turn every thread into a Zoro debate. It's clear that it has been too long for some people that Zoro was last seen in One Piece.

I don't think that Luffy will be able to take a second fruit. I believe BB's body allows him to do so maybe because he is a natural born monster, maybe because of his first Devil Fruit. Besides Oda wanted Luffy to be someone who wanted to face stronger enemies with his 'inferior' rubber fruit. To give him a powerboost with a fruit that is considered strong in the end kinda defeats that point that he has been trying to make for 20 years.

And lastly, of all the fruits you could've picked in a bout against Blackbeard. You pick the one that is already obtained by Blackbeard ?
Idk I think Luffy's body might be able to do two DF's if any other person can. The explanation we got was eating 2 DF's caused the devils in them to fight and make the eater explode.
Blueno says they explode without a trace, but Luffy's body can expand just maybe be able to expand enough to survive two DF's. But I agree with you about the other stuff.

Waindo

Legendary
Kin
869💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Idk I think Luffy's body might be able to do two DF's if any other person can. The explanation we got was eating 2 DF's caused the devils in them to fight and make the eater explode.
Blueno says they explode without a trace, but Luffy's body can expand just maybe be able to expand enough to survive two DF's. But I agree with you about the other stuff.
That's an awesome theory, especially cuz he recently learnt to combine his armament haki and his DF. Anyway if he ever does eat a 2nd one, knowing Luffy's character it will probably be accidentally; again. lol.

mangawise

Kin
12💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i really don't see the possibility of a second devil fruit rather i see Law performing the immortality surgery on luffy at the point of dead during the fight the fight with kaido.... remember luffy has already lost some good years of his life so i figured this will be a good way to repay him....