Animegoin

Veteran
Kin
4,124💸
Kumi
2,010💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You literally just explained why it's antiquated and tried to say it's not. short of an air bombardment. Armed civilians no longer possess the force to oppose the full force of the military.

Funny thing is you did, you said you need to keep your guns in case the government becomes oppressive 'The more civilians armed with assault weapons means that the politicians are forced to hear the voices of the people. The US is very authoritarian and if guns are stripped from civilians, it’ll only get worse. Look at what was going on in Hong Kong where peaceful protests were met with armed force.' directly implying if the citizens of Hong Kong had been armed they'd have not been forced down by the government.
Lmfao bruh, you’re either legitimately retarded or willfully ignorant. Both work in favor to be honest but yeah let’s keep this up.

Funny thing is what you described there didn’t destroy my point at all. In my very first reply to you I said, “Some resistance is better than no resistance, obviously civilians can’t overthrow a military but at the same time, a coup within the military could occur...,” and yes, if the civilian populace of Hong Kong had weapons, they wouldn’t have been trampled over as easily as they’d been.

And just to bury your stupidity for the final time, when I said,
“The more civilians armed with assault weapons means that the politicians are forced to hear the voices of the people.” That means that the politicians fear repercussions by making choices that patriotic Americans will detest, for they don’t know which civilian(s) around them would retaliate negatively and radically.

chopstickchakra

Legendary
Kin
4,684💸
Kumi
129💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Lmfao bruh, you’re either legitimately retarded or willfully ignorant. Both work in favor to be honest but yeah let’s keep this up.

Funny thing is what you described there didn’t destroy my point at all. In my very first reply to you I said, “Some resistance is better than no resistance, obviously civilians can’t overthrow a military but at the same time, a coup within the military could occur...,” and yes, if the civilian populace of Hong Kong had weapons, they wouldn’t have been trampled over as easily as they’d been.

And just to bury your stupidity for the final time, when I said,
“The more civilians armed with assault weapons means that the politicians are forced to hear the voices of the people.” That means that the politicians fear repercussions by making choices that patriotic Americans will detest, for they don’t know which civilian(s) around them would retaliate negatively and radically.
You keep bringing up your first reply and ignoring your first post though. Your first post was supporting the point that you need your guns to fight off an oppressive military. When I pointed out that's not possible anymore you tried to flip it itno some argument about whether or not you should try to defend yourself which I never argued against. Have a nice long look in the mirror, Mr. Pot.

Animegoin

Veteran
Kin
4,124💸
Kumi
2,010💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You keep bringing up your first reply and ignoring your first post though. Your first post was supporting the point that you need your guns to fight off an oppressive military. When I pointed out that's not possible anymore you tried to flip it itno some argument about whether or not you should try to defend yourself which I never argued against. Have a nice long look in the mirror, Mr. Pot.
Thanks for solidifying your idiocy here, in my first post I never even stated anything about civilians being able to topple a hostile military at all, you were the one that brought it up and that’s why I kept referring you to my first reply to you, my scatterbrained friend. Also I could’ve swore that I addressed what you brought up about my first comment in my previous reply to you, which just shows me how illiterate you are. My argument in replying to you has always been that you can delay the advancement of hostile military, not that civilians alone could fight it off and ultimately win. I never flipped at all, you’re just retarded and therefore never developed good comprehension skills and this entire conversation verifies this conclusion. Lmfao again, now go back to not replying because you’re terrible at this, Mr. Irony. 😂

chopstickchakra

Legendary
Kin
4,684💸
Kumi
129💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Thanks for solidifying your idiocy here, in my first post I never even stated anything about civilians being able to topple a hostile military at all, you were the one that brought it up and that’s why I kept referring you to my first reply to you, my scatterbrained friend. Also I could’ve swore that I addressed what you brought up about my first comment in my previous reply to you, which just shows me how illiterate you are. My argument in replying to you has always been that you can delay the advancement of hostile military, not that civilians alone could fight it off and ultimately win. I never flipped at all, you’re just retarded and therefore never developed good comprehension skills and this entire conversation verifies this conclusion. Lmfao again, now go back to not replying because you’re terrible at this, Mr. Irony. 😂
Whatever you need to tell yourself to help to sleep at night buddy. You know who writes paragraphs and attempts to mock the other person, the one trying to convince everyone he's right.

Animegoin

Veteran
Kin
4,124💸
Kumi
2,010💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Whatever you need to tell yourself to help to sleep at night buddy. You know who writes paragraphs and attempts to mock the other person, the one trying to convince everyone he's right.
Lmfao you know that you’ve been utterly exposed thusly you formulated that nonsense that I’m currently responding to. Two days later and that’s all you could come up with.

:lmao: Good boy, and remember the L’s you took here and to bite your tongue when thinking of addressing me again.

chopstickchakra

Legendary
Kin
4,684💸
Kumi
129💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Lmfao you know that you’ve been utterly exposed thusly you formulated that nonsense that I’m currently responding to. Two days later and that’s all you could come up with.

:lmao: Good boy, and remember the L’s you took here and to bite your tongue when thinking of addressing me again.
You must be registered to see images