Noobastank

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Who else besides me plays some guitar? just want to know who else plays. whats up dude and how long you been playing? me myself 5 years. what made you start and who you listen to? well for me its because i love rock and wanted to learn how to play i listen to led zeppelin, metallica, killswitch engage, five finger death punch, drowning pool[Sinner album mainly the rest is cool], disturbed, dance gavin dance and the devils wears prada to name a few

Yugure

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
well, I have a guitar, and play on it sometimes, but I kinda suck, I can play only 2 tunes, happy birthday and hedwig's theme>.<

iamsuperboggs

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i've been playing guitar for quite some time now (13 years)... i'm also a graduate of a music conservatory. i play jazz/funk/rock/blues and classical music. and now i play in hotels and cruise ships.

Shinobi Train

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I've played guitar, I'm better at bass though. I haven't practiced at all for a very long time...like 5-8 years. My dad was actually selected to play in Three Dog Night for bass, he thought it was a stupid name for a band, but he was going to join anyway. It didn't work out though, the Air Force wouldn't let him leave in order to do it. I'm happy though, if he had joined he wouldn't have met my mother...so I wouldn't have been born. xd

rollin

Elite
Kin
25💸
Kumi
24💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
ive been playing guitar now for about 5 years as well Im alright i could be betther if i apply myself some more
my favorite bands are; at the drive in,circa survive,pm today,dance gavin dance,closure in moscow,protest the hero
mostly progressive metal and experimental rock

ANONYMOUS 182

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i play...punk rock....rock...and melodic death metal...(children of bodom and eternal tears of sorrow songs!!! ) i've been playing guitar for like....7 or 8 years now!!!

ChrisWolf

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Who else besides me plays some guitar? just want to know who else plays. whats up dude and how long you been playing? me myself 5 years. what made you start and who you listen to? well for me its because i love rock and wanted to learn how to play i listen to led zeppelin, metallica, killswitch engage, five finger death punch, drowning pool[Sinner album mainly the rest is cool], disturbed, dance gavin dance and the devils wears prada to name a few
I been playing for 7 years, 10th avenue north made me fall inlove with music a few yeas ago. Bon jovi, green day,five finger death punch,puddle of mudd are artists that inspire me.