Inojin I am thinking of a Boruto/Naruto character that can do Rasengan :lok:
Michael92 Kage in the Making 👑 Legendary 13,234 posts 3,078 reactions More Joined Dec 3, 2009 Messages 13,234 Reaction score 3,078 Status Offline Activity Streak Jan 18, 2022 #6,361 Inojin I am thinking of a Boruto/Naruto character that can do Rasengan
Dannie / Immortal 47,161 posts 2,798 reactions More Joined Mar 10, 2014 Messages 47,161 Reaction score 2,798 Status Offline Activity Streak Mar 24, 2022 #6,362 Minato? naruto character that uses insects
Michael92 Kage in the Making 👑 Legendary 13,234 posts 3,078 reactions More Joined Dec 3, 2009 Messages 13,234 Reaction score 3,078 Status Offline Activity Streak Mar 24, 2022 #6,363 I don't even remember xD Shino Naruto character that cannot die
Hori Sage of Six Posts 🔮 Immortal 83,746 posts 1,105 reactions More Joined Aug 30, 2012 Messages 83,746 Reaction score 1,105 Status Offline Activity Streak Aug 22, 2022 #6,364 Hidan or something