Guess The Character Game

AL_sama

Jōnin Strategist 🧠
Regular
1,100 posts 678 reactions
Joined
Jan 17, 2019
Messages
1,100
Reaction score
678
Status
Offline
Activity Streak

chopstickchakra

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
12,896 posts 1,012 reactions
Joined
Jun 4, 2012
Messages
12,896
Reaction score
1,012
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
No.

Yes, I believe so even though it's been ages since we saw him ...

Hints so far
- Doesn't use an axe
- Is a marine right now
- Not blind
- Is a male
- Don't have pink hair
- Hasn't won against luffy in a fight
- Not a pirate
- Is a marine
- not a captain
- not a rear admiral

Wait, you're missing answers. He's also not a Vice-Admiral correct?(not my question just need clarification)

Was he at Arlong Park?
 

Just_Red

Anbu Operative 🎭
Veteran
2,561 posts 844 reactions
Joined
Jan 31, 2019
Messages
2,561
Reaction score
844
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Is he a fleet admiral?
 

WhistleBlower

Legendary Shinobi 🐸
Supreme
27,716 posts 1,798 reactions
Joined
Apr 12, 2012
Messages
27,716
Reaction score
1,798
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Is he a fleet admiral?
Wait, you're missing answers. He's also not a Vice-Admiral correct?(not my question just need clarification)

Was he at Arlong Park?
no, to all

and sorry @chopstickchakra i'll update in this post


Hints so far
- Doesn't use an axe
- Is a marine right now
- Not blind
- Is a male
- Don't have pink hair
- Hasn't won against luffy in a fight
- Not a pirate
- Is a marine
- not a captain
- not a rear admiral
- not a vice admiral
- not helmeppo
- wasn't at arlong park
- wasn't at marineford
- is not a fleet admiral

I advise you all to visit the onepiece wikia ;)
 

AL_sama

Jōnin Strategist 🧠
Regular
1,100 posts 678 reactions
Joined
Jan 17, 2019
Messages
1,100
Reaction score
678
Status
Offline
Activity Streak

chopstickchakra

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
12,896 posts 1,012 reactions
Joined
Jun 4, 2012
Messages
12,896
Reaction score
1,012
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I think you picked too hard I think some people are giving up lol. Does he use his finger as his main weapon?
 

WhistleBlower

Legendary Shinobi 🐸
Supreme
27,716 posts 1,798 reactions
Joined
Apr 12, 2012
Messages
27,716
Reaction score
1,798
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I think you picked too hard I think some people are giving up lol. Does he use his finger as his main weapon?

lmao i thought it was pretty easy for a op fan. Just use wikia. sigh.
anyways no.

also i provided the answer in the 'name a character thread'
 

chopstickchakra

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
12,896 posts 1,012 reactions
Joined
Jun 4, 2012
Messages
12,896
Reaction score
1,012
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
lmao i thought it was pretty easy for a op fan. Just use wikia. sigh.
anyways no.

also i provided the answer in the 'name a character thread'

I thought the same when I picked Sogeking lol

There's 4 or 5 anime only arcs focusing on Marines.

Is it post skip filler?
 

WhistleBlower

Legendary Shinobi 🐸
Supreme
27,716 posts 1,798 reactions
Joined
Apr 12, 2012
Messages
27,716
Reaction score
1,798
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I thought the same when I picked Sogeking lol

There's 4 or 5 anime only arcs focusing on Marines.

Is it post skip filler?

Lol i actually didnt think of sogeking !!
Ni. Pretimeskip
 

Hori

Sage of Six Posts 🔮
Immortal
83,746 posts 1,105 reactions
Joined
Aug 30, 2012
Messages
83,746
Reaction score
1,105
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
This is hard... the time has expired, someone should ask a new question
 

Just_Red

Anbu Operative 🎭
Veteran
2,561 posts 844 reactions
Joined
Jan 31, 2019
Messages
2,561
Reaction score
844
Status
Offline
Activity Streak

chopstickchakra

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
12,896 posts 1,012 reactions
Joined
Jun 4, 2012
Messages
12,896
Reaction score
1,012
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Ok I got one and it should be easier than the others.
 

WhistleBlower

Legendary Shinobi 🐸
Supreme
27,716 posts 1,798 reactions
Joined
Apr 12, 2012
Messages
27,716
Reaction score
1,798
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
sorry i meant naruto shippuden , not naruto

has a kekkie genkai?
 
Top