Hawker

Veteran
Kin
5💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I can't believe how incompetent the western law-system is. They ignored warnings from months/years ago and now it was too late because these creatures succeeded with their actions. And now the third suspect was released, after the most important witness confirmed him to be one of the terrorists.

I.. just want to hit my head against a wall. Really, I can finally understand why the right-wing parties are rising all over Europe again, because people are so fuqing annoyed by this policy.
Sad thing is that in today's world the leftist leaders are total pussies who try to please everyone. Then comes an authoritarian figure like Trump who offers salvation and strict policies. No wonder people vote for Trump. Not that I would, but I get it in some way.

DominiqueX

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Sad thing is that in today's world the leftist leaders are total pussies who try to please everyone. Then comes an authoritarian figure like Trump who offers salvation and strict policies. No wonder people vote for Trump. Not that I would, but I get it in some way.
Yeah, you are right. I get it too. I won't vote for such people, but it really depresses me how the world is changing for the worse again. Political correctness started as a good thing but became the cancer of modern society because of exaggeration.

We know that the government has fuqed up when they downplay crimes that happened in a country, try to avoid any media-articels regarding that. It's almost like the mod-team on this site here.

Instead of taking actions to stop extremist-mindsets on this site, they just delete the posts and those that call attention to it. Happened a couple of hours ago again. They must believe "if you can't see it, it isn't there" or something. It seems that extremists and terrorists are the victims nowadays. :rolleyes:

WoldOfFingo

Regular
Kin
8💸
Kumi
1💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I can't believe how incompetent the western law-system is. They ignored warnings from months/years ago and now it was too late because these creatures succeeded with their actions. And now the third suspect was released, after the most important witness confirmed him to be one of the terrorists.

I.. just want to hit my head against a wall. Really, I can finally understand why the right-wing parties are rising all over Europe again, because people are so fuqing annoyed by this policy.
I'm already waitin for when he flees the country and than laughs with us on facebook , how stupid we are :p