Hawker

Veteran
Kin
5💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Two days after bomb attacks at Brussels airport and on a packed metro killed 31 people and injured hundreds, a security guard who worked at a Belgian nuclear plant was murdered and his pass was stolen, Belgian media reported on Saturday.

The French language Derniere Heure (DH) newspaper reported the security guard's badge was de-activated as soon as it was discovered he had been shot dead in the Charleroi region of Belgium and his badge stolen.

So now they are starting to focus on nuclear sites? This isn't worrying at all...

DominiqueX

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
No they're not. Chimpanzees will rip off your face and genitals for no reason.
No, they do not. The chance that this happens depends on if you give them a reason, for example: keeping them as a pet, treat them poorly or break into their territory etc. Of course there are exceptions, because they have personalities too.. and you might just have bad luck if you meet an ******* among the apes. Remember, they are not that different from us.

But for sure, there are a lot of apes, not only chimpanzees, that are much more kind, empathetic and gentle than a lot of human beings.

Yubel

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
No, they do not. The chance that this happens depends on if you give them a reason, for example: keeping them as a pet, treat them poorly or break into their territory etc. Of course there are exceptions, because they have personalities too.. and you might just have bad luck if you meet an ******* among the apes. Remember, they are not that different from us.

But for sure, there are a lot of apes, not only chimpanzees, that are much more kind, empathetic and gentle than a lot of human beings.
Not according to studies, chimpanzees are the only species aside from humans who attack using coordinated assault which make them one of the most hostile creatures and they're naturally violent among themselves.

Hawker

Veteran
Kin
5💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Two Belgian nuclear power plant workers have joined ISIS leading to fears the jihadis have the intelligence to cause a meltdown disaster

One was 'killed in Syria' and another served time for terror offences in 2014
Security guard at a Belgian nuclear research facility murdered in Charleroi
Officials say killing is being treated as a criminal act rather than a terror act
Nuclear power plants are known to be targets for the terror network behind the Brussels bombings

WoldOfFingo

Regular
Kin
8💸
Kumi
1💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The third suspect from the airport bombings last week was realeased after been in custody, eventhough the taxidriver pointed him as the third terrorist who was with the other 2 who blew themselves up. He was also known for converting people to radicalism.

Welcome to Belgium
You must be registered for see images

Hawker

Veteran
Kin
5💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The third suspect from the airport bombings last week was realeased after been in custody, eventhough the taxidriver pointed him as the third terrorist who was with the other 2 who blew themselves up. He was also known for converting people to radicalism.

Welcome to Belgium
My reaction when I read your post:

DominiqueX

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

Welcome to Belgium
I can't believe how incompetent the western law-system is. They ignored warnings from months/years ago and now it was too late because these creatures succeeded with their actions. And now the third suspect was released, after the most important witness confirmed him to be one of the terrorists.

I.. just want to hit my head against a wall. Really, I can finally understand why the right-wing parties are rising all over Europe again, because people are so fuqing annoyed by this policy.