Kin
7💸
Kumi
1💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sweet

Maybe high?

Really?? I always thought my computer was below par....but the resolution is 2560x1600 with retina
With 2560 x 1600, you'll have to tweak the graphics settings somewhere around medium should offer you good enough frame rates. Iris graphic cards are decent enough for a game like GTA

Marin

Veteran
Kin
306💸
Kumi
2,001💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Well it is a really well optimized game, but I have no experience with Mac so idk. Just try it and if it doesn't work you can just get a refund. (Assuming you'll buy it on Steam.)

ToshiZO

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
lol good luck. I seriously doubt you're gonna have a smooth playthrough. This game is a trash port, just like other rockstar ports, I can hardly run it without having issues, and my build is superior.

I would not recommend it. Especially since its a Mac, remember a friend with GTA IV on his mac, ran like absolute shit.

Don't even think of playing with MSAA, you're gonna start seeing glitches (assuming you are even gonna be able to play without getting kicked every 10 minutes). Than again I am a framerate *****, plus I have an AMD GPU and they aren't compatible for shit with this game, you might be able to balance it out.

Last edited by a moderator:

Marin

Veteran
Kin
306💸
Kumi
2,001💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
lol good luck. I seriously doubt you're gonna have a smooth playthrough. This game is a trash port, just like other rockstar ports, I can hardly run it without having issues, and my build is superior.

I would not recommend it. Especially since its a Mac, remember a friend with GTA IV on his mac, ran like absolute shit.

Don't even think of playing with MSAA, you're gonna start seeing glitches (assuming you are even gonna be able to play without getting kicked every 10 minutes). Than again I am a framerate *****, plus I have an AMD GPU and they aren't compatible for shit with this game, you might be able to balance it out.
I heard the game is well optimized considering the amount of detail Rockstar put in there.

What are your specs?