Jast04

Kin
30💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Good morning all, well it is in the UK!

I've had an anime youtube channel for a few weeks now and I know how difficult it is getting started and I really would like some more constructive feedback so that I'm able to make my videos better. I'm trying the whole weekly series thing and its been really fun making these types of videos however when it comes to promotion its only getting harder to get my videos out there haha!

But if anyone has the time please take a look and give me your honest opinions and if you enjoy this type of content support the channel and like and subscribe!

Reactions: GrapeApe

GrapeApe

Regular
Kin
2,900💸
Kumi
15💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
yo im not a youtuber, like i have an account through Vevo and my label. but i didnt really do anything other than use some of the money they gave me for ad campaigns. dropped like $100k and ran ad campaigns through google and Facebook for months before my album dropped when i released music videos. but you can run ad campaigns for not that much, even if like for a few days through Facebook, that will target people in the algorithm who like similar stuff as your content through Facebook and insta. it’ll get infront of them, though liking the content is another story you feel me. no amount of marketing is going to make a consumer **** with something they dont. consumers arent stupid in reality

but yo stay consistent, ive kicked it with some famous youtubers and a lot of instagram models and theyre always talking about that. though i think that applies to anything creative. its also cliche but a lot of cliches are real as shit the older i get but do it because you love it. fame is not worth it if you dont love what youre doing straight up, its a lot of mental shit that comes with it you cant understand till it happens. but you seem to love it, though its only been a week so try to keep that alive. keep trying to think of ways to release better content and improve constantly, complacency isnt the way of the Sith, if you want to dominate you have to keep trying to get better and be honest with yourself and your content. your content is the most important thing and you want that shit to be dope so others share. that should be a top goal, making content people want to share

lastly stay patient, i was doing music for almost a decade before my shit blew up. youre life can change overnight but the process isnt overnight. for those people who randomly go viral or surf others waves, that shit dont last. the struggle teaches you the game and is extremely important. other than that learn you audience, study what works for you and others and keep being yourself, thats where the uniqueness comes in and makes you stand out. good luck fam

Last edited: