Kin
8💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
*as I am up in the air I have a tight grip on Ikazuchi-Raion*

now for the fun to begin Grimmjow

BANKAI: IKAZUCHI-RAION UNARI (Thunder Lion Roar)

*bolts of lighting shoot from the clouds at me and loud and thunderous booms go off in every direction and I let a massive Roar out*

as all the smoke clears I am floating there holding my Bankai on my arms (the picture I showed you but the gauntlet is on both arms and has claws on both gloves) and I smirk at Grimmjow*

Now its time to have the real fun

*slams hands together sending a thunderous boom towards grimmjow shattering his attack*
O_O
*appears behind zanji and sends long energy claws behind him*

Zanji

Elite
Kin
8💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
O_O
*appears behind zanji and sends long energy claws behind him*
*as your energy claws hit me I am slammed into the cliff side with debris falling everywhere and dust everywhere and while the dust and as your focused on the dust and debris I flash step behind you and slam my hands together on the sides of your head causing you to go deaf, bleed from the ears your nose, and eye sockets*

you honestly think that would have killed me

*as you start to fall to the ground I slam my hands together for a thunderous boom and do and axe handle slam on the top of your head slamming you to the ground*

Zanji

Elite
Kin
8💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
*crashes into the ground*
ahhh
wat hit me??
*I flash step to the ground above grimm while he is laying there and I start to pummel the heck out of his stomach causing a crater to appear in the ground and breaking grimmjows spine, rips, collar bone and other arm, then I grab him by the throat and hold him in the air*

your finished

*slams you head first into the ground*