Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
umm...
(Fuuton: Ryuushi Bunsan)- Wind Style: Particle Dispersion

Type: Supplementary
Chakra Cost: 40
Description: The user draws wind element chakra and concentrates it in every part of his body. He can then mix his particles with the wind, allowing him to disappear and then reappear somewhere else, dodging the opponent?s attack.
:D teleports highr and dodge the attacks :p
(Doton:Doryuusou)-Earth Style:Rising Earth Spears
? Type:Attack
? Range:Short-Mid
? Chakra cost:20
? Damage Points:40
? Descripton: The user makes the earth rise up in the shape of sharp cones that can pirece any one or thing caught inside of this jutsu.
cones come from bellow and attacks you and I use
and I attack you with
(Fuuton:Renkuudan)-Wind Style Drilling Wind Bullet
Type:Attack
Range:Short-Long
Chakra Cost:30
Damage Points:60
Description:A huge spiraling sphere of wind that can do major damage to even a Summonig like Gamabunta.
and you are still surrounded by amateratsu

1st I am uchiha
2nd If kakashi has MS that means obito is able to have it too ;)
*i use Suiton:Mizu Kawarimi)-Water Style:Water Replacement
? Type:Supplementary
? Range:Short
? Chakra cost:15
? Damage PointsN/A
? Descripton: User is turned into a puddle of water and can not attack in this form but can manuever them selves form harms way.
to avoid your attacks and i attack u wit (Kadou Tsunami no Jutsu)-Vortex Tsunami Technique
? Rank:S
? Type:Supplementary/Attack
? Chakra cost:40
? Damage Points:80
? Descripton:A highly advanced technique that draws all the rain into one point, this single point spins hat high speeds, so high that they begin to pull the rain cloud into them. The final effect of this technique is a swirling storm of Water that rushes towards an opponent in a fierce tidal wave like motion. The speeds that this vortex spins at are so fast that it is able to cut through armor. This technique, once sent out is almost impossible to stop and will continue going until the chakra supporting it runs out. As a downside, the storm will chase down an opponent and anything near an opponent, including the user of the jutsu .
and (Hijutsu:Tsuin Chidori Suiryuudan)Secrect Technigue-Twin Chidori Water Dragon Bullet
? Rank:S
? Type:Attack
? Chakra Cost:50
? Damage Points:80
? Discription: Its Twin water dragon bullets charged with chidori that comsumes the opponent and delivers a shock to the foe.This shock is amplified since water is a conducter for electricity making the opponents body numb and rendering him/her unable to move.(each dragon can be controled seperately but -7 chakra per turn for each dragon to keep chidori in it)
the dragons surround u and attack u from all direction and its rainin Vortex Tsunami Technique at the same time*

Hellsbadass

Immortal
Kin
8💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
now why would i do that to u sweety?
and plus u dont have sharingan :p

im an uchiha too ;)
and have sharingan..just not ms.
bcoz i'll help u get the ms and it does have to be a uchiha member.. it has to be your closest friend.... remember itachi told sasuke the same thing so sasuke was goin to kill naruto to get ms... but he didn't bcoz he didn't want to be like itachi

O_O You beat me :D
But I managed to survive that far :)
nice fight :)
*smirks*
yea :D

Last edited:

Eron

Banned
Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
bcoz i'll help u get the ms and it does have to be a uchiha member.. it has to be your closest friend.... remember itachi told sasuke the same thing so sasuke was goin to kill naruto to get ms... but he didn't bcoz he didn't want to be like itachi

*smirks*
:D

Bianca

Banned
Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

*smirks*
ya but i would rather be without the ms if i have to kill my closest friend U_U
thanks for wanting to help me anyways ^_^