0⚔️
Awards

You must be registered for see images

Basic Information

Name: Gremmy Thoumeaux
Nickname: "V" | "The Visionary"
Clan: Kurama
Appearance

Gremmy has a child-like appearance, with messy blond hair, youthful features, and red eyes. His attire is a typical white uniform, consisting of a loose trench coat featuring a hood and a high collar.
Personality

Gremmy takes pride in his power and believes imagination to be the greatest force in the world. He can be cruel to those created by his power, mercilessly killing a village mate after the latter proves he is not strong enough to fight in wars. He is also quite arrogant, believing himself to be the strongest shinobi of this present era. Gremmy is incredibly proud and confident in his own abilities.

"The most powerful force in this world is "imagination". Anything I imagine, anything at all, becomes reality."

Village of Birth
Unknown​
Village of Alliance
None Available​
Village Information

Rank & Chakra Information
Ninja Rank
Sage

Specialties
Genjutsu
Lightning
Taijutsu
Sound
Elements

火 Fire Release ➟ Completed
風 Wind Release ➟ Completed
雷 Lightning Release ➟ Completed
土 Earth Release ➟ Completed
水 Water Release ➟ Completed
音 Sound Release ➟ Completed
Ninjutsu

忍 Ninjutsu ➟ Completed
幻 Genjutsu ➟ Completed
体 Taijutsu ➟ Completed
剣 Kenjutsu ➟ Completed
術 Fūinjutsu ➟ In Training
鞍 Kurama ➟ Completed
Summonings

蝦 Toads
— 契 Contract ➟ Completed
— 法 Arts ➟ Completed
ム Slugs
— 契 Contract ➟ Completed
— 法 Arts ➟ Completed

Background Information
History
Not much is known of Gremmy or his family. He doesn’t wear headbands so it’s impossible to tell which village he hails from. Gremmy simply appears around various parts of the Ninja world to cause havoc and mayhem.
Other

Genjutsu Specialty

The Visionary Gremmy has the ability to turn fantasy into reality by utilizing his Clan's KG. He always took a liking in torturing and tormenting his enemies, so being well verse in Illusionary arts was obvious. Gremmy mastered Genjutsu (His main affinity/specialty whatever) to the point where he does them with 3 less handseals due to the Kurama KG. It was unknown how Gremmy came across such extraordinary Genjutsu Tactics, but he often uses it to torture and torment his foes.

Elemental Specialty

With his tormenting tactics Gremmy took a liking to the Raiton element, mastering it to the point of pulling them off with faster handseals.

Fighting Styles

• Kaji Bokushingu | Fire Boxing: He is a fire boxing practitioner and due to the intense and extensive amount of training the user has slightly increased agility and reflexes when compared to a normal strong fist master
  • Kung Fu | Chinese Martial Arts: He is a Kung Fu Practitioner and specializes in this specific fighting style, giving him the 3 additional fighting perk (as stated in the cfs) of the 3 main branches (or styles). The 3 main styles of Kung Fu are; 'Long Fist Style', 'Eagle Claw style' and 'Wing Chun style'
Kurama Clan

They heil from the Konohagakure that are known for their extremely good skill in Genjutsu. They possess a unkown Kekkai Genkai that allows them to enhance their genjutsu capabilities. They have the ability to cause effects within genjutsu to cause tangible effects that occur in reality. The genjutsu is so powerful that it causes the brain to make anything that happens to the victim within the genjutsu physically real, allowing the clan member to potentially kill their opponents with genjutsu. However due to the physical damage being afflicted the victims are instantly freed from the genjutsu. The clan however has a drawback to their Kekkai Genkai and thus they cannot properly control the power from it. This causes the ninja of the clan to develop a subconcious personality which takes charge of maintaining control to some level of their power. To access this Kekkai Genkai they must use a jutsu called the Demonic Possesion Technique which causes their subconcious personality to become awoken and take control. However this cannot be maintained for a lengthly time and after a long enough period the user of the technique will effectively lose themselves to a demonic personality losing rationality and thus after a period of three turns will effectively lose the match.

(Akuma Shoji no Jutsu) - Demonic Possesion Technique
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short
Chakra cost: 40 (-10 per turn activated)
Damage points: N/A (+20 to genjutsu techniques)
Description: The Demonic Possesion technique is unique to the Kurama clan in which it allows them to activate their subconious personality that is created from the power of their Kekkai Genkai. Whilst this is activated the user is capable of increasing genjutsu techniques attack power by +20 and causing genjutsu techniques to affect the victim in real aswell meaning if a victim is stabbed with a weapon in a genjutsu they are afflicted the real damage upon them. The user can only maintain this technique for a period of 5 turns and they cannot perform high level elemental ninjutsu (S rank techniques) whilst the technique is activated. After the 5 turns have taken place the user then start losing control of the power and begin losing their rationality. They then have 3 turns before they completely lose their mind to a demonic state and lose the match. During the 3 turns they cannot perform genjutsu any further.

Weapons

Gremmy also carries a variety of weapons in his pouch and others that are strap to his waist. Several kunais, shurikens, flash bombs, smoke bombs and explosive tags are in the pouches. He also has a small gas mask that he can place around his face to breathe inside poisonous gases or regular smoke. Also, he has these goggles strap on to his forehead that can easily be pulled down or with a quick a nod of his head he can make it fall down to cover his eyes from bright lights. Strap in an ‘X’ like fashion across his back are two medium size swords and one long sword strap to the side of his waist. To supplement his technique Aggregation of Alchemy, he wears ten rings (one on each finger). Each of the rings is made of a different material in order to accomplish a different purpose. The materials the rings are constructed of are as follows: Gold, Iron, Steel, Diamond, Corundum, Jade, Rubber, Bone, Spider's Silk & Plastic. He also carry a special 'arm' along with him at all times called 'Akira'.

Akira | アキラ
Type: Weapon
Range: Short - Long
Chakra Cost: 40
Damage: 80
Description:

Somewhere along the lines of history, a boy named Tetsuo gained miraculous abilities within the ninja arts. His specialty was the usage of wind and sound release techniques and his name was known across the globe for how he was unrivaled in combat. That those who came to face him in battle were not known to survive. This was capable through a magnificent plating of armor cased around his right arm and shoulder plexus. It was forged form the finest indestructible alloys and constructed out of hundreds of pieces so that it fit the user like a glove. It slides onto the users arm and seals itself with fuuinjutsu edged into the alloy to respond to the users chakra unto the users body. He called this weapon Akira. Akira sustains itself by slowly extracting chakra form the user throughout the typical day so that sound waves are consistently compressed and ready for use.

Akira's ability is within its unique construct. Its constructed with inner hundreds of tiny holes and tubing that run along its form that compresses sound waves. For example: Like how a user would play a flute instrument by blowing air into the flute while holding the notes, thus compressing the air to form a tune. Akira makes use of that style by compressing the air that circulates around the user through the holes and from basic movement creating unique, compressed sound waves that the user can manipulate. Akira can also be thought of as a medium for performing sound techniques with ease and with more versatility pertaining to the weilders need.

Abilities Notes:

- Akira is a sound instrument that has the ability to project melodies or sound waves that reach up to long range and can be used for supplementary purposes.
- Using Akiras sound waves, it can be used to create small, medium, and large defensive sound barriers when sound chakra is applied that are short range from the user.

Restriction Notes:

- Must know sound release
- Sound waves and defensive Barriers are A ranked, and can be made big enough to protect two ninja if standing next to each other at close range. The barrier itself can be formed to about a meter distance from the user giving enough distance of protection from the opposing force.
- Defensive Barriers can only be used 3 times per battle
- Elemental Weakness and Strengths Still Exist

Pictures

Theme Song & Background Music
Battles
Wins
666​
Losses
666​
Ending Notes

Dropping
Permission for Auto Training [ ]
Credits to &

Last edited:

SoulKiller

Legendary
Kin
2,433💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
i own gremmy bio and you did not even ask my permission to make him xD this won't be approved since i don't allow it.

sorry to burst the bubble ._.

Last edited:
Reactions: Joker

Venom

Legendary
Kin
2,911💸
Kumi
3,679💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
*drops hate*
Bye
*keep's eyes on raiton title*
;)
My son first I was Gremmy now you are, I'm soo proud.

Edit:

Ayy **** this I'm not calming you anymore.
;)
*drops love for Jakai and hate for Venom* :)
:|
I like the clan, although it's quite the yolo type.
Meh z.z
i own gremmy bio and you did not even ask my permission to make him xD this won't be approved since i don't allow it.

MAAN lemme get permission then. Have u even touch the RP at all for this year? Don't be selfish fam smh

Tsuki

Supreme
Kin
1,154💸
Kumi
30,042💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

MAAN lemme get permission then. Have u even touch the RP at all for this year? Don't be selfish fam smh
SK, let him teach you a CJ or two in exchange for the bio permission.