ShiningStar

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hello NarutoBase community! My name is ShiningStar and I am an aspiring Mathematician and a gaming connoisseur. I love the atmosphere at this forum and all of you seem like spectacular members! I am sure that I will have a great time getting to know all of you and discussing the manga and other topics! If you guys want to know anything else about me, feel free to ask!

IKSOKRIPS

Elite
Kin
39💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Welcome, ShiningStar!
Enjoy The Base!

And say hello to Tobi, too! He is a Good Boy! :win:

You must be registered for see images

>>> <<<
Read them, cuz Tobi is going to be a Bad Boy! :stfu:

>>> <<<​

>>> <<<​

SasukeTheViper EMS

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Welcome to the base!

I hate to break it to you, but just like anywhere on the internet, not all members are spectacular; you'll find ridiculous fanboys and most definitely a handful of annoying trolls.

That said, enjoy your stay ^^

ShiningStar

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Thank you all for the welcomes. I am aware that I will run into members that are "troublesome" as Shikamaru says it, but I've been on my fair share of fora, and I am sure I can handle it. Besides, I don't let a few bad apples spoil the entire batch. I'm still sure that I'll enjoy it here.

Reactions: SasukeTheViper EMS

Neonian

Legendary
Kin
5💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Welcome to Narutobase ! Enjoy your stay and have fun.
- Contact me if you need any help or information.

Please don't forget to read the rules and please read some of my topics and threads.

:bye:

Kurome

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Welcome to the base! :hi: nice introduction, by the way! Oh, one more thing =D try to avoid the obito threads these days...most are fanboyish or hatish XD Welcome to ObitoBase, better said :bouncy::hooray: :bye:

ShiningStar

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Welcome to the base! :hi: nice introduction, by the way! Oh, one more thing =D try to avoid the obito threads these days...most are fanboyish or hatish XD Welcome to ObitoBase, better said :bouncy::hooray: :bye:
Hello and thank you so much! *was just about to click on an Obito thread* Thanks for the heads up! I'll be cautious around those parts.

Status
Not open for further replies.