Veteran
Kin
2,077💸
Kumi
779💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

Coming from: https://animebase.me/threads/event-eiji-phantom-of-the-house-of-katsuryoku.784270/post-22128593

With the phantom vanquished for the time being, Mirabelle turned to Faye with a soft look in her eyes. "You've gotten stronger. That's good, now I can rest a little easier knowing I don't have to recuse you anymore" she teased, nudging her in the side but Mirabelle would have heard some whispers. "Irkalla needs your help..." the voice wondered into her mind, as she looked for the source of it. "Did you hear that or am I crazy?" she asked but the voice was familiar to one she might have heard years ago.

"Anyways, please keep it" she said towards Faye about the Vivre Card. "This way you can find me if you ever wish to see me again, I'll always be with you" she said, granting her a kiss on the cheek (should consent be granted). However from out the brushes came back the ball headed Monk himself. "Did I miss anything?" he asked his wife and her friend.

@El Alucard
As Mirabelle mentioned the mysterious voice, Faye couldn't help but recall her own experiences with the supernatural. She knew that the first sign often manifested as whispers, but she chose not to reveal her knowledge at this moment. Instead, she offered a reassuring smile to Mirabelle.

"Well, if anything strange happens, you know I'm here for you," Faye said, masking her concern with a casual tone. She didn't want to worry her friend unnecessarily, but she also couldn't shake the feeling that something ominous was lurking nearby.

When Mirabelle and Kingsley exchanged a few words, Faye took a moment to gather her thoughts. She felt a deep sense of guilt for involving Mirabelle and her family in this, and she couldn't shake the responsibility she felt for her friend's safety. She saw whatever that was travel across the chains into Mirabelle. Uncertain of how it may manifest and harm Mira, Faye thought of something.

Finally, she spoke up. "You know, if you don't mind the company, I could always join you on your journey," Faye suggested, her offer genuine. "I mean, it's been a while since we've traveled together, and I'd love to catch up. Plus, it's always good to have an extra pair of eyes watching your back, right?" She smiled, hoping her true intentions remained hidden beneath the surface.

Alyx

Supreme
Kin
805💸
Kumi
1,289💴
Trait Points
80⚔️
As Mirabelle mentioned the mysterious voice, Faye couldn't help but recall her own experiences with the supernatural. She knew that the first sign often manifested as whispers, but she chose not to reveal her knowledge at this moment. Instead, she offered a reassuring smile to Mirabelle.

"Well, if anything strange happens, you know I'm here for you," Faye said, masking her concern with a casual tone. She didn't want to worry her friend unnecessarily, but she also couldn't shake the feeling that something ominous was lurking nearby.

When Mirabelle and Kingsley exchanged a few words, Faye took a moment to gather her thoughts. She felt a deep sense of guilt for involving Mirabelle and her family in this, and she couldn't shake the responsibility she felt for her friend's safety. She saw whatever that was travel across the chains into Mirabelle. Uncertain of how it may manifest and harm Mira, Faye thought of something.

Finally, she spoke up. "You know, if you don't mind the company, I could always join you on your journey," Faye suggested, her offer genuine. "I mean, it's been a while since we've traveled together, and I'd love to catch up. Plus, it's always good to have an extra pair of eyes watching your back, right?" She smiled, hoping her true intentions remained hidden beneath the surface.
End of Mission

Mirabelle heard Faye's suggestion and thinking on it for a moment, she looked at Kingsly. The monk shrugged his shoulders and smiled as he left the choice to his wife. He didn't mind either way and so the maiden turned to Faye and smile. "Well, it's entirely up to you Faye. I'll be leaving soon to the Land of Fire once again, now that I've trained up a little bit now but first I'm going home to Dawnport to see my little angels" she said turning to meet Kingsly's gaze.

"Sorry we took so long, shit happened"
"I noticed, but it was a moment for you two. I wouldn't dear interfere"

The hugged and turned to Faye. "Well, if you would be so kind...you have that Space Time Technique no? We'd love a lift to Dawnport" Mirabelle suggested.

El Alucard

Veteran
Kin
2,077💸
Kumi
779💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
End of Mission

Mirabelle heard Faye's suggestion and thinking on it for a moment, she looked at Kingsly. The monk shrugged his shoulders and smiled as he left the choice to his wife. He didn't mind either way and so the maiden turned to Faye and smile. "Well, it's entirely up to you Faye. I'll be leaving soon to the Land of Fire once again, now that I've trained up a little bit now but first I'm going home to Dawnport to see my little angels" she said turning to meet Kingsly's gaze.

"Sorry we took so long, shit happened"
"I noticed, but it was a moment for you two. I wouldn't dear interfere"

The hugged and turned to Faye. "Well, if you would be so kind...you have that Space Time Technique no? We'd love a lift to Dawnport" Mirabelle suggested.
Faye nodded, understanding the unspoken words between Mirabelle and her husband. She respected their moment together and decided that perhaps it would be better. When Mirabelle mentioned needing a lift to Dawnport, Faye grinned.

Of course, I’d be happy to give you both a lift to Dawnport,” she replied.”

Just then a genki whispered something to her, something about the existence of a God Slaying weapon hidden in a distant land. The idea of such a powerful artifact intrigued her, and she felt a growing sense of urgency to obtain it.

She turned to Mirabelle and Kingsley, a thoughtful expression on her face. “On second thought I should probably let you guys have your time, I have something I need to do anyways,” she began, her gaze focused on the genki.

There’s a powerful weapon, a God Slaying weapon, hidden in a distant land. I don’t know much about it but I believe it could prove useful in the future.”

Faye turned back to the two, a hint of worry in her eyes. “I’ll find the weapon and return as soon as I can. Until then,” Faye looks at Kingsley, “Please take care of each other and your family. I’ll come check in again.

With that Faye activates her Red Kāma, and opens a spatial rift for them to step through

After you.” Faye said stepping in after the pair.

Type: Mode
Range: Short
Chakra: 80 for level 1, 100 for level 2.
Damage: ( Varies depending on Level )
Description: Kāma, a seal that normally serves as a compressed backup of an Ōtsutsuki that they can embed in the body of a chosen recipient to transform into should they sustain fatal injuries, is capable of being placed on entities that are not considered proper vessels. Such individuals are unable to serve as a receptacle for the Ōtsutsuki's soul and thus cannot be used for the process of reincarnation, but retain its other traits, gaining tremendous power and abilities. When activated, this Red Kāma significantly enhances the user's physical abilities and power as well as allows the usage of Kāma Rift as well as Nesaku. They can also make use of Kāma to absorb enemy's attacks like ninjutsu and large-scale explosions. Unlike the normal seal, this variant only has 2 levels, differentiated between the power gain and the manifestion of a horn that grows across their head similar to a headband but spiked in the middle, extending over the top of the head towards the spine.

• Level 1: The lowest level, this version simply creates black markings across the user's body, and increases all of their Ninjutsu and Taijutsu by +15. This level also allows the user to cause explosions of built up chakra and allows the user the ability to absorb Ninjutsu containing up to 40 chakra regardless of rank up to 3 times ( once per turn ). The user gains a doubled speed boost as well as a durability capable of reducing 20 damage from techniques. He also becomes capable of healing 10 damage per turn.
  • Level 2: This level, containing the same markings as before but with them now stretching up the arm and allowing the user to grow a small horn, likewise allows the user to increase their physical attacks and Ninjutsu by +20. Their Kāma now allows the user the ability to absorb any Ninjutsu of 50 chakra and below regardless of rank up to 3 times ( once per turn ) and the use of Kāma Rift. The user gains a 3x speed boost as well as a durability capable of reducing 30 damage from techniques. He also becomes capable of healing 15 damage per turn.
Note: Kāma cannot absorb non-chakra based physical matter, such as non chakra based viruses or natural existing water from a river being manipulated, thus becoming a vulnerability towards such attacks and weapons.
Note: Only Custom Characters with Red Kāma can use this.
Note: Can only be activated a max of 3 times. Level 1 lasts up to 5 turns while Level 2 can only be used a max of 4 turns. Collectively, this technique can only last a max of 7 turns each use before timing out.
Note: After absorption, the user is only able to use 2 jutsu the next turn

Type: Supplementary
Range: Short - Long
Chakra: 50
Damage: N/A
Description: This technique is a Space–Time Ninjutsu used by those with access to Kāma. The user creates a rift, which allows anyone enveloped to transfer to a chosen location including foreign dimensions. The rift's formation is fast enough to catch targets off guard and transport them alongside the user, as well as to evade attacks from enemies at the last moment. Two Kāma recipients can collaboratively manifest the rift from their marks to bypass barriers. The rift's formation is fast enough for catch targets off guard, teleporting as close as 5 meters away and if in contact with them, transport them alongside himself when teleporting.
Note: Can only be used once every 2 turns and requires Kāma to be active.
Note: Can only be used by Kawaki, Boruto, Jigen and custom bios with Red Kāma
Note: Can only be used 3 times in Level 2 and 5 times in Level 3.

LLM to Dawnport

Alyx

Supreme
Kin
805💸
Kumi
1,289💴
Trait Points
80⚔️
Faye nodded, understanding the unspoken words between Mirabelle and her husband. She respected their moment together and decided that perhaps it would be better. When Mirabelle mentioned needing a lift to Dawnport, Faye grinned.

Of course, I’d be happy to give you both a lift to Dawnport,” she replied.”

Just then a genki whispered something to her, something about the existence of a God Slaying weapon hidden in a distant land. The idea of such a powerful artifact intrigued her, and she felt a growing sense of urgency to obtain it.

She turned to Mirabelle and Kingsley, a thoughtful expression on her face. “On second thought I should probably let you guys have your time, I have something I need to do anyways,” she began, her gaze focused on the genki.

There’s a powerful weapon, a God Slaying weapon, hidden in a distant land. I don’t know much about it but I believe it could prove useful in the future.”

Faye turned back to the two, a hint of worry in her eyes. “I’ll find the weapon and return as soon as I can. Until then,” Faye looks at Kingsley, “Please take care of each other and your family. I’ll come check in again.

With that Faye activates her Red Kāma, and opens a spatial rift for them to step through

After you.” Faye said stepping in after the pair.

Type: Mode
Range: Short
Chakra: 80 for level 1, 100 for level 2.
Damage: ( Varies depending on Level )
Description: Kāma, a seal that normally serves as a compressed backup of an Ōtsutsuki that they can embed in the body of a chosen recipient to transform into should they sustain fatal injuries, is capable of being placed on entities that are not considered proper vessels. Such individuals are unable to serve as a receptacle for the Ōtsutsuki's soul and thus cannot be used for the process of reincarnation, but retain its other traits, gaining tremendous power and abilities. When activated, this Red Kāma significantly enhances the user's physical abilities and power as well as allows the usage of Kāma Rift as well as Nesaku. They can also make use of Kāma to absorb enemy's attacks like ninjutsu and large-scale explosions. Unlike the normal seal, this variant only has 2 levels, differentiated between the power gain and the manifestion of a horn that grows across their head similar to a headband but spiked in the middle, extending over the top of the head towards the spine.

• Level 1: The lowest level, this version simply creates black markings across the user's body, and increases all of their Ninjutsu and Taijutsu by +15. This level also allows the user to cause explosions of built up chakra and allows the user the ability to absorb Ninjutsu containing up to 40 chakra regardless of rank up to 3 times ( once per turn ). The user gains a doubled speed boost as well as a durability capable of reducing 20 damage from techniques. He also becomes capable of healing 10 damage per turn.
  • Level 2: This level, containing the same markings as before but with them now stretching up the arm and allowing the user to grow a small horn, likewise allows the user to increase their physical attacks and Ninjutsu by +20. Their Kāma now allows the user the ability to absorb any Ninjutsu of 50 chakra and below regardless of rank up to 3 times ( once per turn ) and the use of Kāma Rift. The user gains a 3x speed boost as well as a durability capable of reducing 30 damage from techniques. He also becomes capable of healing 15 damage per turn.
Note: Kāma cannot absorb non-chakra based physical matter, such as non chakra based viruses or natural existing water from a river being manipulated, thus becoming a vulnerability towards such attacks and weapons.
Note: Only Custom Characters with Red Kāma can use this.
Note: Can only be activated a max of 3 times. Level 1 lasts up to 5 turns while Level 2 can only be used a max of 4 turns. Collectively, this technique can only last a max of 7 turns each use before timing out.
Note: After absorption, the user is only able to use 2 jutsu the next turn

Type: Supplementary
Range: Short - Long
Chakra: 50
Damage: N/A
Description: This technique is a Space–Time Ninjutsu used by those with access to Kāma. The user creates a rift, which allows anyone enveloped to transfer to a chosen location including foreign dimensions. The rift's formation is fast enough to catch targets off guard and transport them alongside the user, as well as to evade attacks from enemies at the last moment. Two Kāma recipients can collaboratively manifest the rift from their marks to bypass barriers. The rift's formation is fast enough for catch targets off guard, teleporting as close as 5 meters away and if in contact with them, transport them alongside himself when teleporting.
Note: Can only be used once every 2 turns and requires Kāma to be active.
Note: Can only be used by Kawaki, Boruto, Jigen and custom bios with Red Kāma
Note: Can only be used 3 times in Level 2 and 5 times in Level 3.

LLM to Dawnport
"Hmm...I see, well then- we'll speak more about this another time. I have a God Slaying Tool myself, and I know where to send you to find one" she said stepping into the portal as she smiled. The trio left for Dawnport.

LLM to Dawnport via Faye's Portal

Skorm

ιn ѕιlιco
Elite
Kin
10,956💸
Kumi
81,693💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Coming from [x]

Lilith continued into the continent and was just as staggered by the sheer force of nature that had thrived here since the storm had vanish. She went on ahead.

LLM