Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
It would have been against the general logic of TLA and TLOK, even lightning seems illogical.
To be honest Lightning seems to be a fifth element rather than something only attainable to Fire benders unless if it involves Air benders since they do come from the sky...

Dark Sonic

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
My point exactly, the same goes for gravity and as an extension magnetism
You got a point. Only if the writers want to get advanced and add some type of chi ability to make someone be able to wield it, it could be possible but right now, it's as nonexistent as a normal bender having two elements.

GRAVITY BENDING?, an "element"?

You must be registered for see images
Energy is able to be bent so why not? lol

Bimbonium

Elite
Kin
7💸
Kumi
1💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You got a point. Only if the writers want to get advanced and add some type of chi ability to make someone be able to wield it, it could be possible but right now, it's as nonexistent as a normal bender having two elements.
Now that you mention it I see your point, bending came from the Lion turtles, what if there are spirit induced skills?
Though we'll never know.

Dark Sonic

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Well I was disappointed that air benders just had air.
Actually, they have cloud bending. If possible maybe Storm Bending should be poss

Now that you mention it I see your point, bending came from the Lion turtles, what if there are spirit induced skills?
Though we'll never know.
I'm surprised I still remember how the world works. I miss the show a lot. Remember this at the Comic-Con? XD

[video=youtube;mqbXQZdFOxE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mqbXQZdFOxE[/video]

Dark Sonic

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Actually, lighting bolts create short lived, powerful magnetic fields due to the movement of electrical charges, so theres that.
In the Avatar world, that's not the case. It's like Water Bending except you redirect it from the sky. Energy is taking or giving the ability to bend. Hence why I asked about Gravitational Bending. I believe it's similar to Air Bending but in a Earth way but until then, none of the writers have made it possible.

Char Aznable

Elite
Kin
99💸
Kumi
69💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Gravity isn't an element.

Magnet bending seems more plausible.

Although, in Hinduism, which Avatar TLA and LOK base a lot of their ideas and concepts from, there is a fifth element. Akasha/Ether. It has to do with sound and void/null.