Shinta

Legendary
Kin
1,184💸
Kumi
9,485💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Seeing an old face that hadn't been around for god knows how long, I'd immediately command my clone and koto to stay put on guard duty while I propose a little fun with the lady.

"Yoooo. I remember reading about you when I was promoted as head of Anbu. I saw there's something special inside ya... Wanna show me your power??? I can show you some things you've probably never seen also ohohohohoho"

I'd then get in a Rock Lee ish form, traditionally challenging her to a little test of shinobi.

Officially starting the village mission:

Golden Sabbath: Gonna Fly Now
Description: You have been tasked with seeking out a shinobi of Tsumigakure someone of comparable strength. This mission entails testing your skill and theirs to show that you both have learned what it means to be a shinobi. The fight must last five turns each and show a basic understanding of the skills you've obtained as a shinobi. How serious you take this fight is up to you, but if not taken seriously and if enough skill isn't shown you can fail this mission. This requires another physical person to participate and cannot be completed with an NPC opponent.
Fuu was abruptly stopped by a person she could not recall meeting before. However, she could feel no ill intent from them, despite the fighting stance he took.

I don't really know who you are, sorry if we've met before. I'm on my way to find Sado, would you be able to help me with that? Fuu would speak and a calm tone, still not sure of the strangers intentions. It's clear you recognise me though... should I be worried?

Fuu would take a neutral stance, standing slightly side-on with her right foot slightly back for bracing. She would keep a close eye while being at mid-range, loosening her cloak slightly for better mobility, but not enough that it would fall off her shoulders.

Shady Doctor

Legendary
Kin
1,504💸
Kumi
20,401💴
Trait Points
40⚔️
I'd smirk a little as she spoke back to me, though I'd quickly respond. Didn't want her getting the wrong idea. "Ah, you're looking for Sado-sama eh? Don't worry, I can get you in touch with him... I am Banri Uzumaki. Head of the Sinbu Gold ops, and one third of the Tsumigakure Council. I only know about you because I was given all information about our villages 'weapons' ohohoho. Now, after we dance a little, I'll show you Sado. Gotta make sure his information on you was accurate..."

At that point, I'd use chakra in the soles of my feet to dislodge and stick earth to the bottom of my shoes. This would be a mystery tool whenever I closed into close quarters. Speaking of which, the moment I stuck the earth to my feet, I'd use the enhanced speed of my sage mode (x4) to blitz at her as fast as possible. Once I was within close range of her, I'd simply lift my right foot as I did a swift clockwise spin in order to deliver a powerful spinning back kick. The kick was aimed to hit her in the torso somewhere and would cause significant damage to her frail frame of a body.

(Doton Taijutsu - Supēdo no 3) - Earth Style Body Arts - 3 of Spades
Type: Offensive/Defensive/Supplementary
Range: Short
Chakra Cost: 30(-10 per turn used)
Damage Points: [60 + 30] 90
Description: By molding doton chakra to their feet, the user releases it below each foot manipulating the ground just below each one, about 4 inches deep in the exact shape of their shoes/boots/whatever they are wearing or their bare feet. As they do so, they use the chakra to stick each foot to this section of ground while also dislodging the piece of earth, manipulating it hardening it's consistency to stone like. When the user lifts their feet, they will have the earth stuck to the bottom and can strike with kicks or walk/run/stand with the earth remaining connected to their feet.

~Notes~
- Can be used 3x per battle
- No A rank or above Taijutsu the same turn
- Must be taught by -Vegeta

Shinta

Legendary
Kin
1,184💸
Kumi
9,485💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Weapon? That word particularly stung Fuu, dredging up the memories of how she was treated in her youth. A weapon by the elders and nothing more than trash by the villagers.
Guess I'll humour you, but watch your words Banri. Fuu would finish, a sharp tone of distain present in her voice and a stern expression present on her face. However this would quickly fade as Banri would seemingly vanish in a burst of speed, putting Fuu immediately on the defensive.

Not having much time to react, not any idea what attack would come, Fuu would release a powerful stream of wind that would encircle her immediate position that would serve to protect Fuu from Banri's charging attack and knocking him backwards in the process.

Type: Defensive
Range: Short - Mid
Chakra: 30
Damage: 60 +30
Description: After forming 3 handseals, the user summons a swirling stream of wind, encasing the user and repelling incoming attacks. It can also be expanded around others to them if near the user.

Chakra 2300
= 2270 remaining.

Shady Doctor

Legendary
Kin
1,504💸
Kumi
20,401💴
Trait Points
40⚔️
Ahh, seems that I had hit a nerve with that one. She was visibly visibly disturbed by how I approached her, though still was able to put up an adequate counter to the kick. With the earth cladded kick and the wind being the same power output, they'd both break apart/disperse as I'm sent backwards a few meters. She didn't wanna be in close combat. aha. Any way, from the sense of it, that wind technique was somehow inherently stronger than normal jutsu with the amount of chakra used. Guess this weapon was that of the wind nature. With that in mind, I'd land gracefully about 6 meters away as a single chakra chain erupted from my lower back; As if I was sprouting a weaponized tail of some sort. This single chain was unique in numerous ways. Firstly, it was accompanied by both Scripts of the Northen Owl and Tranquility of the Eastern Dragon, giving the chain a sealing script all over it (wind sealing) and an infusion of Moondust to make it more powerful. Of course due to being in PSM, the chain would have Senjutsu coursing through it, giving it a boost in lethality. Lastly, the chain was imbued with Yang chakra, turning it into a sentient life form with it's own chakra pool of 300.

The chain would immediately lash out at Fuu, aiming to stab straight through her torso in a quick fashion. Due to the sealing scripts on it also being passively crafted from Yumeton, it would be able to seal almost any wind jutsu due to the boost in effectiveness within the seal. This leaves what seemed like a powerful weapon of Fuu's nearly completely useless as the chain dove in to strike her.

"Sigh..... Aren't we all weapons? We are shinobi... hehe"

(Chakurachēn) Chakra Chains
Type: Supplementary/Offensive/Defensive
Range: Short-Long
Chakra: 15-70 (30)
Damage: 30-120 (60 + 20 + 30) 110
Description:
Known by some members of the Uzumaki clan, this technique is the manifestation of the strongest of chakras within the clan and not a simple Ninjutsu technique. The user is able to focus and materialize chains from their body that can be used for various purposes. However, what makes it a technique that goes beyond the normal Ninjutsu category is that the user can manifest these chains in reality, using them to attack, defend or restrict a given target but can also manifest these chains in his mind, in a purely spiritual field. This enables the technique to act as defense against mental attacks (Genjutsu, Yamanaka Clan techniques, etc) by using the spiritual manifestation of the chains to "attack" the mental intrusion and dispel it. It was this ability that allowed Uzumaki Kushina and Uzumaki Mito to serve as perfect vessels for the Bijuu Kurama, as they could use it to restrict the 9 Tails Demon Fox inside their bodies. When manifested as a Ninjutsu attack, it has both great range and strength. The chains can be used to attack (each chain ends in a kunai-like spear which can be used to pierce a target as a spear or the chains can be used to slam into the target or surround it and "crush" it) or defend (using the same methods) against enemies and techniques but its main purpose is to restrict and contain targets. The restriction effect is achieved partially due to two aspects: their physical strength (which restricts the target physically, preventing it from moving) and their inherent "sealing property". This property enables the chains to have a restriction effect that goes beyond the physical restriction, preventing the target from being summoned, teleporting, etc. This effect can be boosted to a full sealing effect (including the targets ability to mold chakra, etc) if the user spends additional chakra. The effect isn't a sealing technique, however, because it will only work while the user fuels it with chakra, unlike normal seals.
Note: Can only be used by Advanced Uzumaki Clan bios and Canon Uzumaki bios seen using it
Note: To use the sealing effect, the user must pay an additional amount of chakra equal to the strength he wishes to attribute to the effect; counts as a move
Note: Forbidden Rank usage will lead to a 4 turn cold down time before the technique can be used again; costs 70 chakra, carries a potential 120 damage points, only usable with the physical manifestation.
Note: Spiritual usage can counter genjutsu, yamanaka techniques and other similar mental intrusion techniques up to the same rank

( Ho/Mizu/Kaze/Tsuchi/Rai Houin ) - Fire/Water/Wind/Earth/Lightning Sealing Method (Wind)
Type: Supplementary
Chakra Cost: 20
Damage Points: N/A
Description: The user takes out a scroll, and writes the name of the element they wish to seal in it. They then make four handseals, and a vapour comes out of the scroll, envelops the technique they wish to seal and seals it back into the scroll.
Note: This technique can only seal one technique up to S-rank per usage
Note: This technique may be used only thrice.

(Yumeton | Dākutaimuzu) - Dream Sand: Dark Times (Passive]
Chakra: 30/40
Damage: N/A
Description: Dark Times is a dream sand infusion technique that focuses on infusing the Yumeton with different aspects of his aresnal.
A Rank- This infusion allows for the user to infuse his different elemental chakra with Yumeton's (Earth and Water) in ratio's that would layer them with Yumeton crystals. For water techniques, they would appear to glimmer with the white crystals of inert Dream Sand and gain cutting properties, while earth techniques would be encrusted with the inert crystals that gave it the same. This would cause both elements used to raise 1 rank/20 damage in effectiveness(does not change S/Ws). The user must perform 3 handseals when doing this effect and this may be done 4 times per battle, needing a 2 turn cooldown. This counts of a move but may be used simultaneous to another water or earth technique of course. This adds 10 chakra to the cost of a move

S Rank - This ability may be posted in the user's biography or at the start of battle so that he may start the battle with it prepped, and is a passive ability requiring chakra. The user may infuse his equipment (seals, clothing, weapons, kunai/kunai equivalent, etc) with Yumeton, giving these objects a shimmering look due to the white crystals influence within them. For defensive purposes, this gives anything coated basic C rank protection from physical damage. The user's weapons also gain the effect of being able to basically inject the opponent with a powerful dose of Dream Sand upon penetrating their skin or being inside of him in some way due to this coating(S-rank). The user's seal/kanji based techniques and abilities become enhanced with Yumeton and the usual Kanji material is replaced by a Kanji made of Dream Sand that is charged with more chakra and power than the original, thus allowing the seal to draw from a stronger source of chakra as well as being fortified by the dream sand crystals themselves. This allows sealing tags to be capable of dealing damage equal to it's rank when something makes contact with it . The addition of the Dream Sand kanji as a power source makes it so that techniques that fit this category raise in effectiveness by 1 Rank/20 Damage Points as well as requiring 10 more chakra to activate. This only works on Sealing based techniques up to A rank (Advanced Fuuin users are able to increase S-rank Fuuinjutsu techniques by +10 damage/chakra.) rank and only effects seal/scroll/kanji based techniques and abilities. This variation can be utilized three times per battle with a two-turn cooldown. While a seal under the effect of Dark Times is in play, this technique cannot be activated, the cooldown starting when the Fuuinjutsu it is adorned to becoming void. The effects of Dark Times lasts for as long as the seal it is adorned to does. The user cannot coat a weapon while Dark Times is used on a Fuuinjutsu and vice versa, nor can the S-rank version be used while the A-rank version is in play. No A-rank and above Yumeton techniques can be used in the same turn Dark Times is activated for either version.

(Yoton: Jigoku ni henkō) - Yang Release: Change into Hell
Chakra cost: N/A (+50, -10 per turn)
Damage points: N/A
Description: The user is able to use his Yang nature to embue life into an elemental technique, creating a Yang/Element sentient entity that will stay on the field to aid him. The only limit is the size of the technique originally used as an elemental source as the resulting entity will always be half the size. This entity can be interacted with, can act on its own and is made of the element sourced, with all its properties intact. Its strength is based on the original elemental technique used as a source. This doesn't consume time since its actually a skill applied to a technique used at the same time.
Note: Usable 3 times per battle and up to 6 times per event to create one entity with up to 300 chakra points that is able to use jutsu from the source it was created from.
Note: Yang Release masters can apply this technique to advanced fields and CE and advanced elements.

( Fukurō no sukuriputo ) | Scripts of the Northern Owl (Passive)
Chakra: 40 [+10 to seal]
Damage:
Description: Scripts of the Northern Owl is 1 of 4 secret sealing techniques created by the Uzumaki clan to give their unique Chakra Chains more versatility. Specifically, Scripts focuses on the more supplemental side of sealing. The Chakra chains come with an inherent ability to use a certain sealing method through them, so a talented Uzumaki found a way to advance the idea of using seals through them altogether. Through the use of additional chakra when deploying the chains, the user is able to forge kanji/Scripts into the chains and give them the effects of a sealing technique. This would only work with Fuuinjutsu techniques that have kanji markings or scripts that can be written/forged into the chakra chains themselves. This has it's limits though. Being a technique that only comes into fruition when used directly next to chakra chains, it is a passive technique and won't take up a move slot; Though whatever seal is forged into the chains will need to be posted and altogether would count as two moves (The chains + Seal). This is a technique that would have to be posted in the user's bio or at the beginning of fights as a reference (also being posted as reference when used). For S rank seals and above, the user will need to perform an additional hand seal when forming the chains. Can only be used to apply S rank seals 3 times each battle, with two turns between uses. Cannot be applied to forbidden ranked chains.

( Īsutandoragon no shizukesa ) | Tranquility of The Eastern Dragon (Passive | Moondust)
Range:
Chakra: 20 [+10 to jutsu]
Damage: +20
Description: Tranquility of The Eastern Dragon is 1 of 4 secret sealing techniques created by the Uzumaki clan to give their unique Chakra Chains more versatility. Specifically, Tranquility focuses on elemental chakras to enhance the overall effectiveness of the chains. Through the use of additional chakra when deploying the chains, the user is able to passively mark his chains with kanji of a chosen element [to be specifically posted which element in bio] to enhance them to fit their needs. The kanji would instantly erect a barrier that is skin tight on the chains, possessing the inherit properties of said element. This can range from being a basic element, to an advanced element or CE, which effectively raises the rank of the chains when used. This is something that CAN be applied to the chains but doesn't HAVE to be applied every use, seeing as the chains would also take on the weaknesses of said element and wouldn't always be needed.

On the other hand, at the cost of a move and 20 chakra, the user can switch the kanji seal to a new element (losing the old seal). This would happen within the same time frame of the chains due to the nature of this technique, being unusable on its own.

Note: Can only be used on chains up to S rank.
Note: For S rank seals the user will need to perform an additional hand seal when forming the chains or swapping the seal. Can only be used to apply S rank seals 3 times better battle, with two turns between uses.

Shinta

Legendary
Kin
1,184💸
Kumi
9,485💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ahh, seems that I had hit a nerve with that one. She was visibly visibly disturbed by how I approached her, though still was able to put up an adequate counter to the kick. With the earth cladded kick and the wind being the same power output, they'd both break apart/disperse as I'm sent backwards a few meters. She didn't wanna be in close combat. aha. Any way, from the sense of it, that wind technique was somehow inherently stronger than normal jutsu with the amount of chakra used. Guess this weapon was that of the wind nature. With that in mind, I'd land gracefully about 6 meters away as a single chakra chain erupted from my lower back; As if I was sprouting a weaponized tail of some sort. This single chain was unique in numerous ways. Firstly, it was accompanied by both Scripts of the Northen Owl and Tranquility of the Eastern Dragon, giving the chain a sealing script all over it (wind sealing) and an infusion of Moondust to make it more powerful. Of course due to being in PSM, the chain would have Senjutsu coursing through it, giving it a boost in lethality. Lastly, the chain was imbued with Yang chakra, turning it into a sentient life form with it's own chakra pool of 300.

The chain would immediately lash out at Fuu, aiming to stab straight through her torso in a quick fashion. Due to the sealing scripts on it also being passively crafted from Yumeton, it would be able to seal almost any wind jutsu due to the boost in effectiveness within the seal. This leaves what seemed like a powerful weapon of Fuu's nearly completely useless as the chain dove in to strike her.

"Sigh..... Aren't we all weapons? We are shinobi... hehe"

Description:
Known by some members of the Uzumaki clan, this technique is the manifestation of the strongest of chakras within the clan and not a simple Ninjutsu technique. The user is able to focus and materialize chains from their body that can be used for various purposes. However, what makes it a technique that goes beyond the normal Ninjutsu category is that the user can manifest these chains in reality, using them to attack, defend or restrict a given target but can also manifest these chains in his mind, in a purely spiritual field. This enables the technique to act as defense against mental attacks (Genjutsu, Yamanaka Clan techniques, etc) by using the spiritual manifestation of the chains to "attack" the mental intrusion and dispel it. It was this ability that allowed Uzumaki Kushina and Uzumaki Mito to serve as perfect vessels for the Bijuu Kurama, as they could use it to restrict the 9 Tails Demon Fox inside their bodies. When manifested as a Ninjutsu attack, it has both great range and strength. The chains can be used to attack (each chain ends in a kunai-like spear which can be used to pierce a target as a spear or the chains can be used to slam into the target or surround it and "crush" it) or defend (using the same methods) against enemies and techniques but its main purpose is to restrict and contain targets. The restriction effect is achieved partially due to two aspects: their physical strength (which restricts the target physically, preventing it from moving) and their inherent "sealing property". This property enables the chains to have a restriction effect that goes beyond the physical restriction, preventing the target from being summoned, teleporting, etc. This effect can be boosted to a full sealing effect (including the targets ability to mold chakra, etc) if the user spends additional chakra. The effect isn't a sealing technique, however, because it will only work while the user fuels it with chakra, unlike normal seals.
Note: Can only be used by Advanced Uzumaki Clan bios and Canon Uzumaki bios seen using it
Note: To use the sealing effect, the user must pay an additional amount of chakra equal to the strength he wishes to attribute to the effect; counts as a move
Note: Forbidden Rank usage will lead to a 4 turn cold down time before the technique can be used again; costs 70 chakra, carries a potential 120 damage points, only usable with the physical manifestation.
Note: Spiritual usage can counter genjutsu, yamanaka techniques and other similar mental intrusion techniques up to the same rank

( Ho/Mizu/Kaze/Tsuchi/Rai Houin ) - Fire/Water/Wind/Earth/Lightning Sealing Method (Wind)
Description: The user takes out a scroll, and writes the name of the element they wish to seal in it. They then make four handseals, and a vapour comes out of the scroll, envelops the technique they wish to seal and seals it back into the scroll.

Description: Dark Times is a dream sand infusion technique that focuses on infusing the Yumeton with different aspects of his aresnal.
A Rank- This infusion allows for the user to infuse his different elemental chakra with Yumeton's (Earth and Water) in ratio's that would layer them with Yumeton crystals. For water techniques, they would appear to glimmer with the white crystals of inert Dream Sand and gain cutting properties, while earth techniques would be encrusted with the inert crystals that gave it the same. This would cause both elements used to raise 1 rank/20 damage in effectiveness(does not change S/Ws). The user must perform 3 handseals when doing this effect and this may be done 4 times per battle, needing a 2 turn cooldown. This counts of a move but may be used simultaneous to another water or earth technique of course. This adds 10 chakra to the cost of a move

S Rank - This ability may be posted in the user's biography or at the start of battle so that he may start the battle with it prepped, and is a passive ability requiring chakra. The user may infuse his equipment (seals, clothing, weapons, kunai/kunai equivalent, etc) with Yumeton, giving these objects a shimmering look due to the white crystals influence within them. For defensive purposes, this gives anything coated basic C rank protection from physical damage. The user's weapons also gain the effect of being able to basically inject the opponent with a powerful dose of Dream Sand upon penetrating their skin or being inside of him in some way due to this coating(S-rank). The user's seal/kanji based techniques and abilities become enhanced with Yumeton and the usual Kanji material is replaced by a Kanji made of Dream Sand that is charged with more chakra and power than the original, thus allowing the seal to draw from a stronger source of chakra as well as being fortified by the dream sand crystals themselves. This allows sealing tags to be capable of dealing damage equal to it's rank when something makes contact with it . The addition of the Dream Sand kanji as a power source makes it so that techniques that fit this category raise in effectiveness by 1 Rank/20 Damage Points as well as requiring 10 more chakra to activate. This only works on Sealing based techniques up to A rank (Advanced Fuuin users are able to increase S-rank Fuuinjutsu techniques by +10 damage/chakra.) rank and only effects seal/scroll/kanji based techniques and abilities. This variation can be utilized three times per battle with a two-turn cooldown. While a seal under the effect of Dark Times is in play, this technique cannot be activated, the cooldown starting when the Fuuinjutsu it is adorned to becoming void. The effects of Dark Times lasts for as long as the seal it is adorned to does. The user cannot coat a weapon while Dark Times is used on a Fuuinjutsu and vice versa, nor can the S-rank version be used while the A-rank version is in play. No A-rank and above Yumeton techniques can be used in the same turn Dark Times is activated for either version.

Description: The user is able to use his Yang nature to embue life into an elemental technique, creating a Yang/Element sentient entity that will stay on the field to aid him. The only limit is the size of the technique originally used as an elemental source as the resulting entity will always be half the size. This entity can be interacted with, can act on its own and is made of the element sourced, with all its properties intact. Its strength is based on the original elemental technique used as a source. This doesn't consume time since its actually a skill applied to a technique used at the same time.
Note: Usable 3 times per battle and up to 6 times per event to create one entity with up to 300 chakra points that is able to use jutsu from the source it was created from.
Note: Yang Release masters can apply this technique to advanced fields and CE and advanced elements.

Damage:
Description: Scripts of the Northern Owl is 1 of 4 secret sealing techniques created by the Uzumaki clan to give their unique Chakra Chains more versatility. Specifically, Scripts focuses on the more supplemental side of sealing. The Chakra chains come with an inherent ability to use a certain sealing method through them, so a talented Uzumaki found a way to advance the idea of using seals through them altogether. Through the use of additional chakra when deploying the chains, the user is able to forge kanji/Scripts into the chains and give them the effects of a sealing technique. This would only work with Fuuinjutsu techniques that have kanji markings or scripts that can be written/forged into the chakra chains themselves. This has it's limits though. Being a technique that only comes into fruition when used directly next to chakra chains, it is a passive technique and won't take up a move slot; Though whatever seal is forged into the chains will need to be posted and altogether would count as two moves (The chains + Seal). This is a technique that would have to be posted in the user's bio or at the beginning of fights as a reference (also being posted as reference when used). For S rank seals and above, the user will need to perform an additional hand seal when forming the chains. Can only be used to apply S rank seals 3 times each battle, with two turns between uses. Cannot be applied to forbidden ranked chains.

( Īsutandoragon no shizukesa ) | Tranquility of The Eastern Dragon (Passive | Moondust)
Range:
Description: Tranquility of The Eastern Dragon is 1 of 4 secret sealing techniques created by the Uzumaki clan to give their unique Chakra Chains more versatility. Specifically, Tranquility focuses on elemental chakras to enhance the overall effectiveness of the chains. Through the use of additional chakra when deploying the chains, the user is able to passively mark his chains with kanji of a chosen element [to be specifically posted which element in bio] to enhance them to fit their needs. The kanji would instantly erect a barrier that is skin tight on the chains, possessing the inherit properties of said element. This can range from being a basic element, to an advanced element or CE, which effectively raises the rank of the chains when used. This is something that CAN be applied to the chains but doesn't HAVE to be applied every use, seeing as the chains would also take on the weaknesses of said element and wouldn't always be needed.

On the other hand, at the cost of a move and 20 chakra, the user can switch the kanji seal to a new element (losing the old seal). This would happen within the same time frame of the chains due to the nature of this technique, being unusable on its own.

Note: For S rank seals the user will need to perform an additional hand seal when forming the chains or swapping the seal. Can only be used to apply S rank seals 3 times better battle, with two turns between uses.
Having managed to knock back Banri, having him land just outside of short-range (six meters), Fuu would not be able to rest long before Banri would initiate another attack. Reacting as the chain came right at her, Fuu would wait until almost the last moment before using her wings to take off and spiral around the point of the chain and towards Banri. In the process of doing this, Fuu would simultaneously have loosened her cloak so that it would fall off the moment she took flight, leaving it to be impaled by the chain in her stead.

As she flew towards Banri, Fuu would keep a three meter distance between herself and the chain, being mindful of it having any surprises in store for her. As she neared Banri, scale plates would form over her forearms and legs moments before she would aim an upwards, lateral kick at Banri's jaw; the intention to send him flying backwards with most likely a broken jaw.
Hopefully that'll teach you to watch your words!! She would comment through gritted teeth, all the while propelled along by her wings, keeping a two-meter distance from the ground and heading mind to the chain if it had not dispersed by now.

Range: Short - Long
Chakra cost: 15
Description: Fū manifests two beast tails that come out from her lower back in the form of a pair of wings that allow her to fly. She has been shown to be very nimble whilst in flight, being capable of outmanoeuvring several of Killer B's attacks using Samehada and his other swords. This technique lasts for a maximum of 3 turns and if chosing to dodge through flight, it counts towards the users 3 per turn usage. However, large scale techniques cannot simply be dodged through this method.
Note: Can only be used by Fū.

Type: Offensive/Supplementary
Range: Short(self)
Damage: 60
Description: Channelling Chomei's chakra in a similar way to that of a transformation, Fū is able to form hard-durable scales of the same blue colouration of Chomei's scales, over her arms and legs; stopping about halfway up the biceps and quadriceps. These plated scales still allow Fū the same dexterity and mobility she would normally have through her ankles, knees, wrists and elbows; though she is unable to utilise finer control of her fingers and thus unable to form hand seals but is able to perform broad actions such as required by taijutsu and holding weapons. These scales grant her punches and kicks a +20 damage up to A-rank and +10 for S-rank taijutsu, whilst adding a +15 damage to free-form. The plate-armour on each limb can safely withstand up to C-rank elemental Ninjutsu and elemental Taijutsu, while protecting against damage up to B-rank standard taijutsu; which will cause the armour on the affected limb to disperse.
Notes:
-Can only be used by Fū
-Can be sustained for three turns or until dispersed
-Can be used four times per battle with a two turn cool-down.

Type: Offensive, Supplementary
Charka cost: N/A
Damage points: 40 +20 = 60
Description: Similar to Tsunade’s Sky leg but the user user charges at their opponent and unleashes a powerful lateral kick aiming at the head that will send their opponent flying away.

Chakra 2270
= 2195 chakra remaining

Reactions: Shady Doctor

Shady Doctor

Legendary
Kin
1,504💸
Kumi
20,401💴
Trait Points
40⚔️
Ah, she could fly. That was pretty dope. Especially used in such a way to avoid my chains. Seems she wasn't foolish enough to take it head on. But.... Foolish enough to think that taking me in close combat was a wise idea. We'll just chalk this up to a life lesson... Once she had came into close range, without any notice, I'd convert my body into Dream sand. So, whenever fuu went in for the kick, it wasn't an issue. Her leg would make contact with my face, but instead of causing damage, my face broke down into tiny crystalline pieces, allowing the leg to pass through harmlessly. As the leg is passing through my face, I'd throw my left leg backwards; Using the torque of the motion in order to add power to a forward Superman punch with my left fist. This would be aimed to hit Fuu right in the chest at a speed that would be difficult to even keep up with. The brute force of the punch would send the Jinchuuriki hurling backwards away from me as I stand there and smirk. All the while, my chain would be a few meters behind her (about 5) ready to strike at any moment.

"Sorry little lady..... But I hold my tongue for no one... Now stand up... I know you have more than that in you. Enjoy yourself. Let loose. Let your inner beast out. Trust me, I can take it. Aha."

Yumeton: Pātī monsutā | Dream Sand: Party Monster
Type: Attack / Supplementary / Defensive
Chakra: 30 [-5 per turn]
Damage: 60 + 30
Description: Similar to many techniques that allow the user to turn into their element, the user manipulates his Yumeton chakra in order to gain a full body manipulation and conversion of the element. With the use of a full body surge of pure Yumeton chakra, one is capable of converting their body partially or fully into the element, giving them full control of said part of the body in the same fashion that one would control average sand. They'd still visually look no different, until physically struck by something or if they so choose to manipulate their body to become the sand like composition. When hit by something, according to strength and weaknesses of Yumeton, they'd be capable of avoiding damage all together; Completely reforming their body at will whenever it is compromised by enough force. For example, an earth golem punching the right side of their body off; It'll be like punching through Yumeton, and that side of the body would reform. While in this form the user can extend Yumeton from the body in the form of spikes, streams and waves up to short range, or manipulate their limbs to create makeshift weapons and such by converting the limbs into compressed Yumeton. Of course, while being in the form of complete Yumeton, the user's body would also gain the affects of the element upon coming into contact with people. Specifically, if someone was to ingest the element in ways explained in the submission, they'd Succumb to the psychoactive side-effects that comes with it. These affects include Intense visual hallucinations, Altered concept of time, Overwhelming fear, Lung irritation, Increased body temperatures, Distortion of senses (color, sound and vision), and even unconsciousness. The severity of the effects depends on the amount of the element ingested orally, through smell, or even prolonged contact.
Note: Only usable 2x and lasts 4 turns per usage
Note: The user's elemental usage is limited to the elements that make up Yumeton while in this state.
Note: Using attacks/defenses from the converted body would be A-rank and cost a move slot.
Note: The user's body can still be overpowered and/or harmed if an attack is of stronger than the strength of this technique.

( Assai Kuma Kobushi ) - Crushing Bear Fist
Type: Offensive
Chakra cost: N/A
Damage points: 40 + 30
Description: By snapping one leg backwards and using the resulting torque to push their body forwards and increase the force of their strike the user is able to deliver a devastating superman punch to their target.

Last edited:

Shinta

Legendary
Kin
1,184💸
Kumi
9,485💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ah, she could fly. That was pretty dope. Especially used in such a way to avoid my chains. Seems she wasn't foolish enough to take it head on. But.... Foolish enough to think that taking me in close combat was a wise idea. We'll just chalk this up to a life lesson... Once she had came into close range, without any notice, I'd convert my body into Dream sand. So, whenever fuu went in for the kick, it wasn't an issue. Her leg would make contact with my face, but instead of causing damage, my face broke down into tiny crystalline pieces, allowing the leg to pass through harmlessly. As the leg is passing through my face, I'd throw my left leg backwards; Using the torque of the motion in order to add power to a forward Superman punch with my left fist. This would be aimed to hit Fuu right in the chest at a speed that would be difficult to even keep up with. The brute force of the punch would send the Jinchuuriki hurling backwards away from me as I stand there and smirk. All the while, my chain would be a few meters behind her (about 5) ready to strike at any moment.

"Sorry little lady..... But I hold my tongue for no one... Now stand up... I know you have more than that in you. Enjoy yourself. Let loose. Let your inner beast out. Trust me, I can take it. Aha."

Yumeton: Pātī monsutā | Dream Sand: Party Monster
Type: Attack / Supplementary / Defensive
Chakra: 30 [-5 per turn]
Damage: 60 + 30
Description: Similar to many techniques that allow the user to turn into their element, the user manipulates his Yumeton chakra in order to gain a full body manipulation and conversion of the element. With the use of a full body surge of pure Yumeton chakra, one is capable of converting their body partially or fully into the element, giving them full control of said part of the body in the same fashion that one would control average sand. They'd still visually look no different, until physically struck by something or if they so choose to manipulate their body to become the sand like composition. When hit by something, according to strength and weaknesses of Yumeton, they'd be capable of avoiding damage all together; Completely reforming their body at will whenever it is compromised by enough force. For example, an earth golem punching the right side of their body off; It'll be like punching through Yumeton, and that side of the body would reform. While in this form the user can extend Yumeton from the body in the form of spikes, streams and waves up to short range, or manipulate their limbs to create makeshift weapons and such by converting the limbs into compressed Yumeton. Of course, while being in the form of complete Yumeton, the user's body would also gain the affects of the element upon coming into contact with people. Specifically, if someone was to ingest the element in ways explained in the submission, they'd Succumb to the psychoactive side-effects that comes with it. These affects include Intense visual hallucinations, Altered concept of time, Overwhelming fear, Lung irritation, Increased body temperatures, Distortion of senses (color, sound and vision), and even unconsciousness. The severity of the effects depends on the amount of the element ingested orally, through smell, or even prolonged contact.
Note: Only usable 2x and lasts 4 turns per usage
Note: The user's elemental usage is limited to the elements that make up Yumeton while in this state.
Note: Using attacks/defenses from the converted body would be A-rank and cost a move slot.
Note: The user's body can still be overpowered and/or harmed if an attack is of stronger than the strength of this technique.

( Assai Kuma Kobushi ) - Crushing Bear Fist
Damage points: 40 + 30
Description: By snapping one leg backwards and using the resulting torque to push their body forwards and increase the force of their strike the user is able to deliver a devastating superman punch to their target.
Fuu's kick would seemingly slip right through Banri's head, taking her by surprise for but a mere moment. It was here that Banri would initiate his next move, aiming a sharp punch towards her torso; something Fuu would block by catching the punch with her right fist, encased by the scale armour. Though Banri's punch was more powerful than anticipated, shattering the armour and dealing damage to her arm, Fuu would use her wings to stabilise her position as to not be knocked back by the blow. As the scale armour would shatter, Fuu would shove back at Banri's fist, causing him to stumble for a mere moment as she readied her next attack.

Seamlessly transitioning to her next move, Fuu would release a powerfully compressed sphere of wind, boosted in power by both her own prowess with wind and the effects of her altering the air pressure around her and Banri. This sphere of wind would slam into Banri's body, causing tremendous damage while also releasing a blinding bright light; caused by Fuu's reflective scales being infused with the jutsu. Fuu, being prepared for the blinding light, would already be protecting her eyes with her left arm, while also using her wings to fly directly upwards to mid-range above the ground. She would take care to avoid being blinded herself, but keeping her senses open to any follow up attack from any direction.

For reference:

Type: Offensive/Supplementary
Range: Short(self)
Damage: 60
Description: Channelling Chomei's chakra in a similar way to that of a transformation, Fū is able to form hard-durable scales of the same blue colouration of Chomei's scales, over her arms and legs; stopping about halfway up the biceps and quadriceps. These plated scales still allow Fū the same dexterity and mobility she would normally have through her ankles, knees, wrists and elbows; though she is unable to utilise finer control of her fingers and thus unable to form hand seals but is able to perform broad actions such as required by taijutsu and holding weapons. These scales grant her punches and kicks a +20 damage up to A-rank and +10 for S-rank taijutsu, whilst adding a +15 damage to free-form. The plate-armour on each limb can safely withstand up to C-rank elemental Ninjutsu and elemental Taijutsu, while protecting against damage up to B-rank standard taijutsu; which will cause the armour on the affected limb to disperse.
Notes:
-Can only be used by Fū
-Can be sustained for three turns or until dispersed
-Can be used four times per battle with a two turn cool-down.

Range: Short-Mid
Chakra: 40 +20 = 60 chakra
Damage: 80 +30 +20 = 130 damage
Description: After performing two hand seals Tiger → Dog the user launches a stronger version of the Wind Release: Vacuum Sphere technique, where the user instead chooses to compress the entirety of the previously inhaled breath into a single large, crushing sphere of wind chakra that they then proceed to expel from their mouth.

Chakra: N/A (+20 to technique)
Description: Utilising her ability to produce a reflective Scale Powder, Fū is able to combine them with her Wind Release jutsu to grant them the same blinding effects of the Scale Camouflage technique. Fū is also able to grant this infusion to the other basic elements, by infusing the scales within the jutsu itself. When infused within a jutsu, the scales will not be visible until the containing jutsu's destruction which would release the scales and blind anyone looking at it in a similar way to looking directly at a flash bomb, essentially turning her attacks into flash bombs themselves. If the infused jutsu clashes with a technique it is equal in strength with, strikes its target or strikes any other obstacle that would cause the jutsu to normally disperse, the scales will disperse in a short-range radius from the point of impact releasing a temporarily blinding light. If the infused jutsu is over-powered by a countered jutsu, the infused scales will be harmlessly consumed by the stronger jutsu, thus not producing the flash-bomb-like effect.
Notes
-Only usable by Fū
-Usable four times per battle
-Cannot use Secret Technique: Scale Camouflage in the same turn
-This technique can be done in the same Time Frame as the jutsu it is being infused with.

Description: With an understanding of atmospheric pressures effects on the strength of wind, the user is able to drastically lower the air pressure along the path of a wind jutsu to strengthen the force of the wind jutsu. Wind travels from High to Low pressure and is strengthened by a larger difference between the two pressures, using this knowledge the user is able to apply their wind chakra along the path of a wind jutsu, increasing the pressure around themselves and lowering the pressure along the path to their target to either boost the damage of the wind by 20 points or raise the rank of the wind jutsu by one rank up to S-rank. This can be done in the same time-frame as the one of the users wind jutsu, though only works on non-streaming, projectile attacks. Alternatively, the user can increase the pressure along the path of an opponents wind jutsu, reducing its damage by 20 points or 1 rank, but no lower than B-rank.
Notes:
- Can be used three times per match
- Can not be used in successive turns
- Can only be taught by Shinta

Wings 2/3 turns
Partial Attack Armour 2/3 turns

Chakra 2195
= 2105 remaining

Health 160
30 damage taken to right hand/arm
= 130 remaining.

Shady Doctor

Legendary
Kin
1,504💸
Kumi
20,401💴
Trait Points
40⚔️
Impressive. She wasn't as fragile as the impression her small framed body gave off from a straight forward point of view. She actually had physical strength. Or were the scales covering her that much of a difference maker? Either way, it was impressive to not have her arm completely shattered by the punch, even though it was still a held back one. At this point, I'd have my keen senses still locked on to Fuu, being full aware of not only Her stabilizing herself mid air to not be completely launched away, but also the slight damage the arm had taken. She didn't go unscathed. That's a good sign that she was being pushed a bit. As she got balanced in the air, I also felt her push off of me, making me stumble backwards a bit, though I smoothly transitioned into a swift back flip that landed me a few meters away from her.

Once she stabilized herself in mid air, I felt a sudden build up of chakra coming from her, so I braced myself for any sort of attack. To no surprise at all, Fuu released a sphere of wind that began coming towards me at a quick pace. The moment I sensed the wind projectile being released, I simply jump up a bit and release chakra from one of my feet, essentially allowing me to push off of the air and thrust to my left. Being in sage mode and having enhanced speed, I'd move mid range away to the left, evading the wind altogether before it could reach me. I'd land, skidding across the ground as the Wind hits the terrain in the distance, destroying space and opportunity. I'd smirked at the girl and speak up to her.

"Wow. Hell of a lot of power there. Hohohoho"

(Saido byōtō chakura suiryoku) - Side-wards chakra thrust
Type: Supplemental/Defensive
Chakra Cost: 15
Description: The user jumps into the air by up to one meter and then sends out a small gust of chakra from his foot lowest to the ground, sending him a little higher as the user spins their body to the left or right and throws their body weight in the direction they want to go. Using their momentum from the spinning and chakra, they manage to thrust their body in the direction they wish, up to mid range.

~Notes~
-Must be taught by -Vegeta
- Can be used 3 times.

On the other hand, my chain would use it's sentience to act on its own accord, picking an opportune moment to strike against Fuu. The chain being behind Fuu at this point, would immediately dart at her back as I evaded the wind sphere. The chain still held its sealing properties and full strength, though now with it's own chakra pool, it would be able to perform techniques of its own. As it was heading in to stab Fuu in the back, it dipped down to scrape across the ground once befoe bouncing back up into Its original trajectory. It touching the ground allowed it to activate a sealing technique; Or more specifically, a barrier. The Barrier would erect directly around Fuu but this barrier was modified. Instead of erecting as a standing barrier around her, the barrier was skin tight on her, restricting her movements completely, draining her chakra and limiting her overall abilities. Meanwhile the chain was still coming in to stab her as she was restricted.

(Tajū Mugen Hōyō ) - Multiple Infinite Embraces
Chakra cost: 30 (-100 to the target per turn, +100 to user per turn)
Description: This technique is a stronger version of Infinite Embraces and is used basically in the same manner. The user will do the Tiger → Dog → Horse → Dragon → Boar hand seals and slam his hands on the ground, creating a bigger barrier than the original technique but similar in its essence which drains the target's chakra but also pushes down on them making it much harder to break free. The massive pressure the technique puts on the target prevents the target from moving unless it has some sort of enhanced strength ability, making it very difficult to break free from it. Unable to move, the targets are also unable to mold chakra above A-Rank while having his chakra drained. The barrier can only be broken by A-Rank techniques or above or by attacking the user.

(Fūinjutsu: Mugen Kyōsaku) – Sealing Technique: Infinite Constriction
(Passive)
Range: Short – Mid
Chakra: N/A (+5 chakra cost to applied technique)
Description: This is a unique sealing technique in that it is not a standalone seal; it is actually a supplement passively applied to the Infinite and Multiple Infinite Embraces. When created the Embraces, both B and A-Rank versions, create a cuboid structure around its target(s). With the supplement Infinite Constriction the cuboid construct is modified to become far more malleable and instead fit itself around a single target trapping them within it. In order for this supplement to operate generic black sealing script will spread on the barrier produced; the script, while plainly visible, will not obscure vision of the target trapped within the Embraces. This can be best visualized as a tightly fit spandex suit which forms around the target and traps them within it, effectively making the Embraces a far more potent restricting technique. Because of this technique’s nature it can be applied within the same time frame as the Infinite Embraces and its variants. Infinite Constriction does not supplement the strength or durability of the Embraces and its variants.

Reference:
Description:

Damage:

Range:

Last edited:

Shinta

Legendary
Kin
1,184💸
Kumi
9,485💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Impressive. She wasn't as fragile as the impression her small framed body gave off from a straight forward point of view. She actually had physical strength. Or were the scales covering her that much of a difference maker? Either way, it was impressive to not have her arm completely shattered by the punch, even though it was still a held back one. At this point, I'd have my keen senses still locked on to Fuu, being full aware of not only Her stabilizing herself mid air to not be completely launched away, but also the slight damage the arm had taken. She didn't go unscathed. That's a good sign that she was being pushed a bit. As she got balanced in the air, I also felt her push off of me, making me stumble backwards a bit, though I smoothly transitioned into a swift back flip that landed me a few meters away from her.

Once she stabilized herself in mid air, I felt a sudden build up of chakra coming from her, so I braced myself for any sort of attack. To no surprise at all, Fuu released a sphere of wind that began coming towards me at a quick pace. The moment I sensed the wind projectile being released, I simply jump up a bit and release chakra from one of my feet, essentially allowing me to push off of the air and thrust to my left. Being in sage mode and having enhanced speed, I'd move mid range away to the left, evading the wind altogether before it could reach me. I'd land, skidding across the ground as the Wind hits the terrain in the distance, destroying space and opportunity. I'd smirked at the girl and speak up to her.

"Wow. Hell of a lot of power there. Hohohoho"

(Saido byōtō chakura suiryoku) - Side-wards chakra thrust
Type: Supplemental/Defensive
Chakra Cost: 15
Description: The user jumps into the air by up to one meter and then sends out a small gust of chakra from his foot lowest to the ground, sending him a little higher as the user spins their body to the left or right and throws their body weight in the direction they want to go. Using their momentum from the spinning and chakra, they manage to thrust their body in the direction they wish, up to mid range.

~Notes~
-Must be taught by -Vegeta
- Can be used 3 times.

On the other hand, my chain would use it's sentience to act on its own accord, picking an opportune moment to strike against Fuu. The chain being behind Fuu at this point, would immediately dart at her back as I evaded the wind sphere. The chain still held its sealing properties and full strength, though now with it's own chakra pool, it would be able to perform techniques of its own. As it was heading in to stab Fuu in the back, it dipped down to scrape across the ground once befoe bouncing back up into Its original trajectory. It touching the ground allowed it to activate a sealing technique; Or more specifically, a barrier. The Barrier would erect directly around Fuu but this barrier was modified. Instead of erecting as a standing barrier around her, the barrier was skin tight on her, restricting her movements completely, draining her chakra and limiting her overall abilities. Meanwhile the chain was still coming in to stab her as she was restricted.

(Tajū Mugen Hōyō ) - Multiple Infinite Embraces
Chakra cost: 30 (-100 to the target per turn, +100 to user per turn)
Description: This technique is a stronger version of Infinite Embraces and is used basically in the same manner. The user will do the Tiger → Dog → Horse → Dragon → Boar hand seals and slam his hands on the ground, creating a bigger barrier than the original technique but similar in its essence which drains the target's chakra but also pushes down on them making it much harder to break free. The massive pressure the technique puts on the target prevents the target from moving unless it has some sort of enhanced strength ability, making it very difficult to break free from it. Unable to move, the targets are also unable to mold chakra above A-Rank while having his chakra drained. The barrier can only be broken by A-Rank techniques or above or by attacking the user.

(Fūinjutsu: Mugen Kyōsaku) – Sealing Technique: Infinite Constriction
(Passive)
Range: Short – Mid
Chakra: N/A (+5 chakra cost to applied technique)
Description: This is a unique sealing technique in that it is not a standalone seal; it is actually a supplement passively applied to the Infinite and Multiple Infinite Embraces. When created the Embraces, both B and A-Rank versions, create a cuboid structure around its target(s). With the supplement Infinite Constriction the cuboid construct is modified to become far more malleable and instead fit itself around a single target trapping them within it. In order for this supplement to operate generic black sealing script will spread on the barrier produced; the script, while plainly visible, will not obscure vision of the target trapped within the Embraces. This can be best visualized as a tightly fit spandex suit which forms around the target and traps them within it, effectively making the Embraces a far more potent restricting technique. Because of this technique’s nature it can be applied within the same time frame as the Infinite Embraces and its variants. Infinite Constriction does not supplement the strength or durability of the Embraces and its variants.

Reference:
Description:

Damage:

Range:

Hearing the chain scrap along the ground and alerted to it's movements by Chomei's sight (view the Demon's Window Seal), Fuu would be able to turn her head every so slighlty to bring the chain into view, before being constricted by a powerful and seemingly skin-tight barrier.

Acting of his own accord, Chomei would use the Demon's Window Seal to create a window directly above the path of the chakra chain, releasing through it a powerful z-shaped blade of wind to decimate the chakra chain.

Now free from the barrier, Fuu would reply to Banri, realising this was the first opponent she's faced that Fuu wouldn't have to hold back against.
Well, I've got a bit more power where that came from...

From here, Fuu would unleash a loud, demonic-sounding roar as a burst of drak-green chakra would be released in a column straight up into the air that would also encompass everything within short-range of her; such as Banri, only a few metres away at this point. This column of chakra would be plainly visible and bound to attract the attention of everyone within the land mark at it pierced through sky above.

Emerging from the dust, would be a dark-green figure with seven tails, wings and a forked horn; no sign of Fuu could be seen through the layer of chakra, complete with demonic solid-white eyes and mouth for facial features.

Range: N/A
Chakra Cost: 30 (for activation)
Description: This seal was created specifically for Jinchuriki as a way of giving their Bijuu a more active role in battle. The Demon's Window Seal is placed on a Jinchuriki's body and gives their Bijuu a window into the outside world, appearing as a "screen" of sorts inside their inner sanctum. This allows them to see in the direction that the seal is facing, with a standard field of view. A common location for the seal is the nape of the Jinchuriki's neck which allows the Bijuu to watch their host's back, though more offensively minded Jinchuriki may place the seal elsewhere. This viewing window is active at all times as a passive function for the seal.Beyond being able to see through the seal, the Bijuu and host are able to activate it to create a temporary gateway into the real world, appearing as an enlarged version of the seal in the air at the desired location. While not large enough for the Bijuu to escape through, it does allow the passage of a limb or tail, or even a technique. Whether it is the Bijuu or the Host activating the seal, the gateway must be created within eye sight. Should the Tailed Beast attack through the gateway with a limb or tail, the strength of the attack is A rank. They are able to use techniques of the fields they can use during its full transformation (e.g. Wind and Sand for Shukaku, or Wind and Taijutsu for Chomei), but with half the added power bonus and excluding any technique that is exclusive to their full transformation. The gateway can only be used for one action per usage, after which it closes.
-Must be stated in the biography, along with location on the body.
-Can only be activated four times per battle.
-Physical attacks count as A-rank in strength, but do not count as a move in the user's turn.
-Activation of the seal counts as a move in the user's turn, as does any technique released through the gateway.

Chakra: 40
Damage: 80 +15
Description: After performing a the required hand seals Rat → Snake → Horse → Dog theuser takes a deep breath and exhales several blades of wind at different angles, by rapidly moving their head in various directions. The power of this technique can be dramatically enhanced when utilised in conjunction with the effects of extreme suction, such as that generated by the Baku, where the augmented attack proved effective enough to even slice through the defences of a complete Susanoo.

Chakra cost: 30
Damage points: ( 40 from chakra burst ) ( +20 to Wind, +15 to Taijutsu )
Description: When the incomplete form is activated, Fu roars releasing a dark green chakra burst up to short range and sending a coloumn of chakra into the sky. She is then enveloped in a dark green chakra shroud with Seven tails and a forked horn which can be used for ramming targets. It also has sharp claws. She is able to use her wings to dodge attacks within reason once per turn. She also gains a hard exoskeleton all over her body can defend against all techniques of B rank and below. Whilst in this transformation Fu gets a power boost in Wind Elemental techniques and taijutsu techniques.
Note: The Transformation lasts a maximum of 4 turns.
Note: Can only be used twice, after each usage the user cannot activate it for at least 8 turns. Should it end, the user is left unable to use any Bijuu jutsu above A rank for two turns.

Chakra
= 2005 remaining.

Shady Doctor

Legendary
Kin
1,504💸
Kumi
20,401💴
Trait Points
40⚔️
Hearing the chain scrap along the ground and alerted to it's movements by Chomei's sight (view the Demon's Window Seal), Fuu would be able to turn her head every so slighlty to bring the chain into view, before being constricted by a powerful and seemingly skin-tight barrier.

Acting of his own accord, Chomei would use the Demon's Window Seal to create a window directly above the path of the chakra chain, releasing through it a powerful z-shaped blade of wind to decimate the chakra chain.

Now free from the barrier, Fuu would reply to Banri, realising this was the first opponent she's faced that Fuu wouldn't have to hold back against.
Well, I've got a bit more power where that came from...

From here, Fuu would unleash a loud, demonic-sounding roar as a burst of drak-green chakra would be released in a column straight up into the air that would also encompass everything within short-range of her; such as Banri, only a few metres away at this point. This column of chakra would be plainly visible and bound to attract the attention of everyone within the land mark at it pierced through sky above.

Emerging from the dust, would be a dark-green figure with seven tails, wings and a forked horn; no sign of Fuu could be seen through the layer of chakra, complete with demonic solid-white eyes and mouth for facial features.

Chakra Cost: 30 (for activation)
Description: This seal was created specifically for Jinchuriki as a way of giving their Bijuu a more active role in battle. The Demon's Window Seal is placed on a Jinchuriki's body and gives their Bijuu a window into the outside world, appearing as a "screen" of sorts inside their inner sanctum. This allows them to see in the direction that the seal is facing, with a standard field of view. A common location for the seal is the nape of the Jinchuriki's neck which allows the Bijuu to watch their host's back, though more offensively minded Jinchuriki may place the seal elsewhere. This viewing window is active at all times as a passive function for the seal.Beyond being able to see through the seal, the Bijuu and host are able to activate it to create a temporary gateway into the real world, appearing as an enlarged version of the seal in the air at the desired location. While not large enough for the Bijuu to escape through, it does allow the passage of a limb or tail, or even a technique. Whether it is the Bijuu or the Host activating the seal, the gateway must be created within eye sight. Should the Tailed Beast attack through the gateway with a limb or tail, the strength of the attack is A rank. They are able to use techniques of the fields they can use during its full transformation (e.g. Wind and Sand for Shukaku, or Wind and Taijutsu for Chomei), but with half the added power bonus and excluding any technique that is exclusive to their full transformation. The gateway can only be used for one action per usage, after which it closes.
-Must be stated in the biography, along with location on the body.
-Can only be activated four times per battle.
-Physical attacks count as A-rank in strength, but do not count as a move in the user's turn.
-Activation of the seal counts as a move in the user's turn, as does any technique released through the gateway.

Chakra: 40
Damage: 80 +15
Description: After performing a the required hand seals Rat → Snake → Horse → Dog theuser takes a deep breath and exhales several blades of wind at different angles, by rapidly moving their head in various directions. The power of this technique can be dramatically enhanced when utilised in conjunction with the effects of extreme suction, such as that generated by the Baku, where the augmented attack proved effective enough to even slice through the defences of a complete Susanoo.

Chakra cost: 30
Damage points: ( 40 from chakra burst ) ( +20 to Wind, +15 to Taijutsu )
Description: When the incomplete form is activated, Fu roars releasing a dark green chakra burst up to short range and sending a coloumn of chakra into the sky. She is then enveloped in a dark green chakra shroud with Seven tails and a forked horn which can be used for ramming targets. It also has sharp claws. She is able to use her wings to dodge attacks within reason once per turn. She also gains a hard exoskeleton all over her body can defend against all techniques of B rank and below. Whilst in this transformation Fu gets a power boost in Wind Elemental techniques and taijutsu techniques.
Note: The Transformation lasts a maximum of 4 turns.
Note: Can only be used twice, after each usage the user cannot activate it for at least 8 turns. Should it end, the user is left unable to use any Bijuu jutsu above A rank for two turns.

Chakra
= 2005 remaining.
The chain would be on its path to striking Fuu down when suddenly, even with her back turned and the chain in her blind spot, something happened to attempt protecting her. From my point of view I could see an enlarged seal appear and a Z shaped wind technique being used in conjunction. This little lady definitely had smooth tricks up her sleeve. But... It wasn't enough. The chain would hit the wind, but instead of directly interacting with the wind, one of the sealing scripts on it would activate; Completely sealing away the technique and leaving the chains unscathed in the situation. It was good that I had put up counter measures for wind after witnessing the power she held with the element earlier. It was now paying off for me.

Reference:
Description:

Damage:

Range:

At this point, Fuu would do something unique. Something I hadn't seen since my younger days. A dark chakra would envelope her immediate position before bursting outwards, crushing everything around while pushing things back. I sensed it coming and could probably evade it with my immense speed, but I wanted to feel the power erupting first hand. Plus, as I had told her before, it was something I could handle. I was in no actual danger. The column of chakra would hit me and begin pushing me back, but all I did was try to look through it and watch Fuu transform. Due to my natural resilience to damage from being a Yang specialist, I'd shave off 30 damage from the hit, and the other 10 damage would be healed nigh instantly from my Sage Mode; And my chain would stop in its tracks, unable to sense if it could overpower the chakra burst or not, so it stayed safe for the time being. Once the smoke n chakra cleared, I'd get a clear view of what was now standing in the steed of the tiny woman. It was something unique to her indeed. She was more than a weapon. This was a rare shinobi. Excitement ran through every portion of my body as I shouted out to her and began running back at her.

"Shit yeah!!!! That's the kinda stuff I wanna see, Fuu!!!"

As I run at her, I loosen my cloak from around my neck and let it fly off of me within the wind passing by; With steam visibly emanating from my upper body in the form of Sentient white tiger heads on my arms and hands. In a split second I'd appear before the newfound beast due to my speed far outclassing what it could keep up with physically. As I appeared I'd feign a left kick to the head, before redirecting my leg and using the momentum and speed of the kick to pin the beasts leg/ankle to the ground. In that single moment, I'd jerk forward and deliver a heavy right punch to the Jinchuuriki that aimed to slam her into the ground. On contact, the tiger heads would force Yang chakra into the beasts body and cause a massive imbalance within her chakra, which in turn would have a negative side effect on her.

"Try to catch this punch. Heheh. "

( Heru Tenma Zetsumei Nigiri ) - Hell Demon Death Grip
Damage points: 60 + 30
Description: The user begins by feigning a kick and then redirecting the momentum of the kick into a powerful stomp that pins the target by the ankle. Then, putting more weight on the leg that is pinning the target, the user jerks forwards before delivering a bone-shattering punch aimed to slam them into the ground.

( Yoton: Byako ) - Yang Release: White Tiger
Chakra cost: 70 (-40 per turn)
Description: The user gathers Yang energy into his arms and hands, creating pseudo sentient white tiger heads. Due to the Yang energy, the arms become incredibly hot, causing steam emanate from them. The tiger heads roar when the user attacks and releases the dense steam as a result. In spite of the menacing appearance of the tigers, the strikes do not cause bone crushing or outwardly physical harm. Each strike onto the target causes a massive release of yang chakra into the body, which causes an imbalance of Yang energy. The imbalance results in the target's inability to mold chakra sufficiently for techniques. A single strike from this technique is all that is required to imbalance one's chakra. Targets afflicted by this imbalance become incapable of using techniques unless they spend 3x the amount chakra ordinarily required. However, excessive amounts of chakra from this technique (one turn of contact or a total of 4 completed strikes) results in a more degrading consequence. The incoming chakra becomes so great that it literally begins to burn away the victim's Yin Release chakra in order to make room until the ratio of Yin is at its minimum level required for the victim to remain alive. This reduces the victim's chakra pool by 50% as well as cause their body such tremendous physical pain due to the excess physical energy in their body. Their muscles begin to tear resulting in their movement speed being reduced by 1/4th. Other Yang Release users and Yin-Yang users are capable of controlling the excess amounts of Yang release energy due to their training and thus, will not lose any speed and will only lose 25% of their chakra. Senjutsu surges of equivalent chakra or infusions of those ranks will negate the side effects of this Jutsu, allowing it to be ended prematurely. Should two or more strikes land, the amount of chakra needed to break it will increase likewise, requiring 20 more chakr.
Note: One strike prevents the use of techniques S-rank and above and requires 3x the normal cost for techniques A-rank and below. Yin-Yang Release users can use S-rank at 3x the cost due to their elevated control. The use of Yin Release and genjutsu above A-rank becomes impossible after 2 strikes. All matter of genjutsu becomes unusable after 4 strikes.
Note: The technique ends when the user calls for it or after they've made 4 successive strikes, whichever comes first. While the jutsu is active, the user cannot use Yin Release or non-elemental ninjutsu.
Note: Usable twice per battle and with a 4 turn cool down.

Chakra:

(Reg.) 5200

(Sage Mode) 1600

(Chain Chakra) 270

Last edited:
Reactions: Shinta

Shinta

Legendary
Kin
1,184💸
Kumi
9,485💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The chain would be on its path to striking Fuu down when suddenly, even with her back turned and the chain in her blind spot, something happened to attempt protecting her. From my point of view I could see an enlarged seal appear and a Z shaped wind technique being used in conjunction. This little lady definitely had smooth tricks up her sleeve. But... It wasn't enough. The chain would hit the wind, but instead of directly interacting with the wind, one of the sealing scripts on it would activate; Completely sealing away the technique and leaving the chains unscathed in the situation. It was good that I had put up counter measures for wind after witnessing the power she held with the element earlier. It was now paying off for me.

Reference:
Description:

Damage:

Range:

At this point, Fuu would do something unique. Something I hadn't seen since my younger days. A dark chakra would envelope her immediate position before bursting outwards, crushing everything around while pushing things back. I sensed it coming and could probably evade it with my immense speed, but I wanted to feel the power erupting first hand. Plus, as I had told her before, it was something I could handle. I was in no actual danger. The column of chakra would hit me and begin pushing me back, but all I did was try to look through it and watch Fuu transform. Due to my natural resilience to damage from being a Yang specialist, I'd shave off 30 damage from the hit, and the other 10 damage would be healed nigh instantly from my Sage Mode; And my chain would stop in its tracks, unable to sense if it could overpower the chakra burst or not, so it stayed safe for the time being. Once the smoke n chakra cleared, I'd get a clear view of what was now standing in the steed of the tiny woman. It was something unique to her indeed. She was more than a weapon. This was a rare shinobi. Excitement ran through every portion of my body as I shouted out to her and began running back at her.

"Shit yeah!!!! That's the kinda stuff I wanna see, Fuu!!!"

As I run at her, I loosen my cloak from around my neck and let it fly off of me within the wind passing by; With steam visibly emanating from my upper body in the form of Sentient white tiger heads on my arms and hands. In a split second I'd appear before the newfound beast due to my speed far outclassing what it could keep up with physically. As I appeared I'd feign a left kick to the head, before redirecting my leg and using the momentum and speed of the kick to pin the beasts leg/ankle to the ground. In that single moment, I'd jerk forward and deliver a heavy right punch to the Jinchuuriki that aimed to slam her into the ground. On contact, the tiger heads would force Yang chakra into the beasts body and cause a massive imbalance within her chakra, which in turn would have a negative side effect on her.

"Try to catch this punch. Heheh. "

( Heru Tenma Zetsumei Nigiri ) - Hell Demon Death Grip
Damage points: 60 + 30
Description: The user begins by feigning a kick and then redirecting the momentum of the kick into a powerful stomp that pins the target by the ankle. Then, putting more weight on the leg that is pinning the target, the user jerks forwards before delivering a bone-shattering punch aimed to slam them into the ground.

( Yoton: Byako ) - Yang Release: White Tiger
Chakra cost: 70 (-40 per turn)
Description: The user gathers Yang energy into his arms and hands, creating pseudo sentient white tiger heads. Due to the Yang energy, the arms become incredibly hot, causing steam emanate from them. The tiger heads roar when the user attacks and releases the dense steam as a result. In spite of the menacing appearance of the tigers, the strikes do not cause bone crushing or outwardly physical harm. Each strike onto the target causes a massive release of yang chakra into the body, which causes an imbalance of Yang energy. The imbalance results in the target's inability to mold chakra sufficiently for techniques. A single strike from this technique is all that is required to imbalance one's chakra. Targets afflicted by this imbalance become incapable of using techniques unless they spend 3x the amount chakra ordinarily required. However, excessive amounts of chakra from this technique (one turn of contact or a total of 4 completed strikes) results in a more degrading consequence. The incoming chakra becomes so great that it literally begins to burn away the victim's Yin Release chakra in order to make room until the ratio of Yin is at its minimum level required for the victim to remain alive. This reduces the victim's chakra pool by 50% as well as cause their body such tremendous physical pain due to the excess physical energy in their body. Their muscles begin to tear resulting in their movement speed being reduced by 1/4th. Other Yang Release users and Yin-Yang users are capable of controlling the excess amounts of Yang release energy due to their training and thus, will not lose any speed and will only lose 25% of their chakra. Senjutsu surges of equivalent chakra or infusions of those ranks will negate the side effects of this Jutsu, allowing it to be ended prematurely. Should two or more strikes land, the amount of chakra needed to break it will increase likewise, requiring 20 more chakr.
Note: One strike prevents the use of techniques S-rank and above and requires 3x the normal cost for techniques A-rank and below. Yin-Yang Release users can use S-rank at 3x the cost due to their elevated control. The use of Yin Release and genjutsu above A-rank becomes impossible after 2 strikes. All matter of genjutsu becomes unusable after 4 strikes.
Note: The technique ends when the user calls for it or after they've made 4 successive strikes, whichever comes first. While the jutsu is active, the user cannot use Yin Release or non-elemental ninjutsu.
Note: Usable twice per battle and with a 4 turn cool down.

Chakra:

(Reg.) 5200

(Sage Mode) 1600

(Chain Chakra) 270
Doing her best to not lose herself to the transformation, Fuu would take note of how Chomei's wind jutsu was simply absorbed by the chains, which still remained on the ground behind her; after being knocked back slightly by the force of her transformation. Being oddly put off by how satisfied this opponent was by her transformation, Fuu wouldn't have long to react as he suddenly disappeared and reappeared before her.
As Banri shifted himself to make his attack, Fuu use the power of her transformation to speed to her left, coming to a stop long-range from Banri. In the same motion, using her right hand; Fuu would release a barrage of slicing wind in her place, to make it look almost like Fuu dispersed into the wind itself.

Fuu would now simply wait to see what Banri would do next.

Chakra: N/A
Description:
Using the power of their bijuu to boost their physical abilities, the Jinchuriki is able to dash and move at incredible speeds. While doing so, the user will move and run on all fours (if applicable) and display a movement much more in tune to the animal traits his bijuu possesses. The speed at which one can move is relative to the transformation used. The basic Red Chakra Cloak doubles the users speed while the Incomplete Transformation triples his speed. The movement one can produce can be both intricate or simple, depending on the users intention.
Note: this version can only be used by Bijuus with Chakra Cloak or Incomplete Transformation active. Naruto can use this technique in both his 9 Tails Chakra mode as well as his Bijuu Mode.

Damage: 60 +30 +20 = 110
Description: This technique is a pinpoint slashing strike, where the user emits chakra from their fingertips and materialises it into an near invisible weapon that assaults the enemy in a gust of wind. If the Sickle Weasel Technique can be regarded as a swarm of small wind kunai, then this technique is akin to a virtually unavoidable longsword which can leave the target's body mutilated. Just being in close proximity to the technique can cause minor cuts. The wind blades can be created and thrown, like projectiles, in rapid succession, although in this case, each one weaker than the single use application. The technique cannot be blocked by physical weapons and is insanely fast by not relying on the use of Hand seals but, because it still requires the user to perform hand gestures to use and is somewhat visible in the effect it produces, it can still be defended against by using appropriate evasion techniques or fast elemental ninjutsu.

Chakra
=1975 remaining.

Shady Doctor

Legendary
Kin
1,504💸
Kumi
20,401💴
Trait Points
40⚔️
Doing her best to not lose herself to the transformation, Fuu would take note of how Chomei's wind jutsu was simply absorbed by the chains, which still remained on the ground behind her; after being knocked back slightly by the force of her transformation. Being oddly put off by how satisfied this opponent was by her transformation, Fuu wouldn't have long to react as he suddenly disappeared and reappeared before her.
As Banri shifted himself to make his attack, Fuu use the power of her transformation to speed to her left, coming to a stop long-range from Banri. In the same motion, using her right hand; Fuu would release a barrage of slicing wind in her place, to make it look almost like Fuu dispersed into the wind itself.

Fuu would now simply wait to see what Banri would do next.

Chakra: N/A
Description:
Using the power of their bijuu to boost their physical abilities, the Jinchuriki is able to dash and move at incredible speeds. While doing so, the user will move and run on all fours (if applicable) and display a movement much more in tune to the animal traits his bijuu possesses. The speed at which one can move is relative to the transformation used. The basic Red Chakra Cloak doubles the users speed while the Incomplete Transformation triples his speed. The movement one can produce can be both intricate or simple, depending on the users intention.
Note: this version can only be used by Bijuus with Chakra Cloak or Incomplete Transformation active. Naruto can use this technique in both his 9 Tails Chakra mode as well as his Bijuu Mode.

Damage: 60 +30 +20 = 110
Description: This technique is a pinpoint slashing strike, where the user emits chakra from their fingertips and materialises it into an near invisible weapon that assaults the enemy in a gust of wind. If the Sickle Weasel Technique can be regarded as a swarm of small wind kunai, then this technique is akin to a virtually unavoidable longsword which can leave the target's body mutilated. Just being in close proximity to the technique can cause minor cuts. The wind blades can be created and thrown, like projectiles, in rapid succession, although in this case, each one weaker than the single use application. The technique cannot be blocked by physical weapons and is insanely fast by not relying on the use of Hand seals but, because it still requires the user to perform hand gestures to use and is somewhat visible in the effect it produces, it can still be defended against by using appropriate evasion techniques or fast elemental ninjutsu.

Chakra
=1975 remaining.
With Fuu using raw speed to evade my strike, I'd keep a sense on her while also sensing that she had left a little "surprise" for me. The wind blades would be raging in place of her, but I'd simply throw my arm towards the wind while activating a tool that is attached. A sphere of energy immediately erects and absorbs the wind, leaving me unscathed at the scene that Fuu once stood. At this point i'd simply look over at the transformed Fuu with a smile and speak to her.

"Welp, that's enough for me. You're the real deal!! Would love to see what you can do at your peak one day. Aha. We'll play again soon, yeah? Ehehe. "

( Abusōbu Ude ) - Absorption Arm
Type: Tool
Chakra: N/A ( 40 chakra per use )
Description: A cyborg attachment to the user's body, the user has a robotic limb that allows for him to create spheres of energy that are capable of absorbing chakra up to S rank level. These spheres are capable of dealing brute force on impact as well, growing to large heights, up to 4 meters in radius. Starting at roughly rasengan size, these spheres grow proportionally to the size of the technique absorbed. Normal Ninja are able to make use of one of these devices via specialized gloves that allow them to absorb 1 Ninjutsu per turn up to S rank while Cyborgs have these attachments and are able to absorb up to Forbidden powered attacks and 1 from each arm per turn.
Note: Can be used a max of 3 times for Ninja and 6 for Cyborgs.
Note: Cyborg can have up to 2 Absorption Arms.

• Wow
Reactions: Shinta

Shinta

Legendary
Kin
1,184💸
Kumi
9,485💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
With Fuu using raw speed to evade my strike, I'd keep a sense on her while also sensing that she had left a little "surprise" for me. The wind blades would be raging in place of her, but I'd simply throw my arm towards the wind while activating a tool that is attached. A sphere of energy immediately erects and absorbs the wind, leaving me unscathed at the scene that Fuu once stood. At this point i'd simply look over at the transformed Fuu with a smile and speak to her.

"Welp, that's enough for me. You're the real deal!! Would love to see what you can do at your peak one day. Aha. We'll play again soon, yeah? Ehehe. "

( Abusōbu Ude ) - Absorption Arm
Type: Tool
Chakra: N/A ( 40 chakra per use )
Description: A cyborg attachment to the user's body, the user has a robotic limb that allows for him to create spheres of energy that are capable of absorbing chakra up to S rank level. These spheres are capable of dealing brute force on impact as well, growing to large heights, up to 4 meters in radius. Starting at roughly rasengan size, these spheres grow proportionally to the size of the technique absorbed. Normal Ninja are able to make use of one of these devices via specialized gloves that allow them to absorb 1 Ninjutsu per turn up to S rank while Cyborgs have these attachments and are able to absorb up to Forbidden powered attacks and 1 from each arm per turn.
Note: Can be used a max of 3 times for Ninja and 6 for Cyborgs.
Note: Cyborg can have up to 2 Absorption Arms.
Fuu simply stood still, confused as she tried to work out if she had in fact heard Banri's world correctly. Taking a neutral stance, arms and shoulders hunched slightly forward and still in her initial transformation, Fuu would reply; her words a mix of Chomei's and her own voice.

W-was this just a test?? I... don't fully understand...

She would continue to stand still in place, though now looking up and alert at any of Banri's actions, the almost black chakra would continue to cover her body; flecks of green would occasionally float of and rise slightly into the air. Fuu would continue to wait in silence before breaking it herself.

If this was just a test, something to amuse you... I hope you got out of this what you were seeking.

After another quick pause, Fuu would add one final thing, her voice easing up on the more serious tone from the previous sentence.

Cause honestly, that was pretty fun. For a while there, I wasn't afriad of what others would think of my power. Chomei and I were able to actually work as a team. It was... relieving to be ourselves for once.

Through her transformation, Fuu's facial features were nothing more than two eyes and a mouth, pure white in contrast to the dark-green, swirling chakra that covered her body. The smile that now spread across her face, might have looked demonic in nature, but it was intended to convey the joy she felt in the moment.

Returning to LM Thread 115