Scorps

Supreme
Kin
613💸
Kumi
408💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
"Currently the clan head, Galen is actively searching for new binkan to join his clan and is trying to better his knowledge of the Force and his own abilities to ensure he is able to protect his clansmen"

*eye emoji* *eye emoji* *eye emoji*
thats just to fit into the story of the bio.

I get that, similarly to Scary Yamato and his Yamato bio lol. Everything you have on Hashirama can be picked up again though if you get bored, since you have nothing on him that is bio bound, I'm assuming. I'm sure it will be fun creating customs for MS/EMS and having the opportunity to build up a character from scratch offers a lot of possibilities. xD
Thus the dillemma. Dunno. I have time to decide. :)

Never say Never :coffee:
Never.

Still one of the most bad ass bios in the RP, love it.
:scorps:

Punk Hazard

Immortal
Kin
1,664💸
Kumi
11,569💴
Trait Points
50⚔️
It's very nice, good work. How come you chose that particular number for the age?
I swear I had a hunch this was coming....This is astonishingly frabjous.
When is your clan's app opening up?
"Currently the clan head, Galen is actively searching for new binkan to join his clan and is trying to better his knowledge of the Force and his own abilities to ensure he is able to protect his clansmen"

*eye emoji* *eye emoji* *eye emoji*
Just turribul

Vex

Legendary
Kin
247💸
Kumi
-163💴
Trait Points
10⚔️
I like the music, although, I've never heard of Dead can Dance. It reminds me, though, of this other band a little bit. They're a bit weird, but I think you might like some of their songs.

And, of course, great bio!

Scorps

Supreme
Kin
613💸
Kumi
408💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Can't wait to see your Creation. As always, nicely done :).
It is done.

It's very nice, good work. How come you chose that particular number for the age?

Just turribul
857 is a special number of personal meaning.

ITS ALIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cool bio, teach me your ways. Will read when the coffee hits my soul.
So many lazy asses... >_> Read it!

Not impressed.
And who might you be again?

I like the music, although, I've never heard of Dead can Dance. It reminds me, though, of this other band a little bit. They're a bit weird, but I think you might like some of their songs.

And, of course, great bio!
Dead Can Dance was a very popular back in the day. They were in a long hiatus and recently launched a new album but aren't really an active band. Mainly because they are all in their 50ies/60ies. From them, the most known one is Lisa Gerard, the female singer. She doesn't actually sing in a known language. Its a made up language.

Reborn

Legendary
Kin
732💸
Kumi
3,689💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Your history is wrong, I'm not in it, edit that.

You specialize in Yin and Yang Release, you're not limited to the one since you came before the rule drop with YY. You just need to mention Yin-Yang Release, not Yin and Yang separately

You need five specialties (maybe six if you're a sage, I can't recall) so I'd recommend getting rid of your elemental specialties since they really aren't shit compared to YY and all the other nin you have. Either that or you can remove your Force Alter from specialty section and just mention it in your clan information as custom that way it won't count. If I haven't explained that to everybody else, I'm saying it now. Other than that, you're golden.

I also may have a question for my sake about Creation of All Things, yours is fine though. I'll ask you in private later.

Reactions: Scorps

Imperfect

Elite
Kin
2,726💸
Kumi
36,426💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Love the Bio, and it's nice to see you kicking around, even if it's just to update your Biography. Hope to see more from you soon Scorps, whether it's in the NW, BA, or hell, even in the RP Chat. :)

Scorps

Supreme
Kin
613💸
Kumi
408💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Your history is wrong, I'm not in it, edit that.

You specialize in Yin and Yang Release, you're not limited to the one since you came before the rule drop with YY. You just need to mention Yin-Yang Release, not Yin and Yang separately

You need five specialties (maybe six if you're a sage, I can't recall) so I'd recommend getting rid of your elemental specialties since they really aren't shit compared to YY and all the other nin you have. Either that or you can remove your Force Alter from specialty section and just mention it in your clan information as custom that way it won't count. If I haven't explained that to everybody else, I'm saying it now. Other than that, you're golden.

I also may have a question for my sake about Creation of All Things, yours is fine though. I'll ask you in private later.
I shall make a big story one day :)

Ok, editted. I thought that the rules pertained to things that actually gave you benefits (like the elemental ones with handseal reduction and what not) and not cosmetic stuff for the sake of boasting.

Will you actually be RPing?
I'll be making bios, customs and just stuff I like. I probably won't be fighting or teaching or anything of the genre.

Nice bio, does this mean you'll still be active in the rp?
I will not leave but I will not be an active Rpear I think. Also thanks.

Reborn

Legendary
Kin
732💸
Kumi
3,689💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I shall make a big story one day :)

Ok, editted. I thought that the rules pertained to things that actually gave you benefits (like the elemental ones with handseal reduction and what not) and not cosmetic stuff for the sake of boasting.

I'll be making bios, customs and just stuff I like. I probably won't be fighting or teaching or anything of the genre.

I will not leave but I will not be an active Rpear I think. Also thanks.
Blame Slof, I keep seeing people throwing in all these "specialties" having me out here like "I bet you aint shit in 10 outta these 12 things you got up here." Then they out here RPing like "Well I specialize in intelligence so I should know how to make able to deduce this genjutsu really quickly." Ninja what does that even mean? You trying to say you smarter than the average bear? How you sayin you smarter but your next move break timeframe and have you commit suicide by stupidity?

Like resume padding but you don't know half the stuff on there and be surprised when you called out on it. I want specialties to be meaningful, have them for practicality.

Though if I'm speaking in all fairness, all the stuff you actually have I'm pretty sure you tier 1 in. Med, YY, Force, Gen, Water. Never saw you for a fire guy so Idk, but everything else you probably better than most.

Last edited: