UltraPain

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
I just realized that Kakashi only had access to his MS for a year. Think about it, only a year, and within that time he completely mastered kamui. Now I know he isn't as proficient with the sharingan as an Uchiha (I mean honestly, how could he be?) but damn you definitely have to give him props for how fast he learned it and with zero guidance.

Well done, sensei. :cool:
You must be registered for see images

Last edited:

Tyris

Veteran
Kin
238๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
171๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
I'll give that trash credit when he solos Zabuza without the kids saving his life...

Never, since he got rekt with his handout eye which was unlocked when Ped's saw him neg Rin too lol

Didn't learn shit.. as usual he's reliant on Pedos development. If Obito's died with 3T and kakashit showed MS then I can accept him "learning" MS which he didn't in the manga I read about Pedos darkside tip.

00Rinne

Veteran
Kin
351๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
162๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Well for me he was the reason I liked the sharingan from the start because he was the only1 with the red eye.. His skill with it was awesome until a true prodigy of the sharingan was revealed to me. (godtachi) I think most people like the sharingan because of Hatake, he was the only1 with it for awhile in the series...

got much RESPECT for HATAKE KAKASHI!

Wparker6804

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Yeah okay, Sasuke mastered his MS in a few weeks or days but I'mma give him credit alright.
Sasuke burned his eyes out in a few weeks (compared to Itachi's several years), was the original owner unlike Kakashi (so a lot more work into using it) and never had an ability as powerful as Kamui. Kamui is awesome & hax.

UltraPain

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Kakashi is awesome if only he were a real Uchiha, then he'd be Sasukes uncle. How dope would that be? Lol
I wonder how strong he would have been if he was an Uchiha?

Well for me he was the reason I liked the sharingan from the start because he was the only1 with the red eye.. His skill with it was awesome until a true prodigy of the sharingan was revealed to me. (godtachi) I think most people like the sharingan because of Hatake, he was the only1 with it for awhile in the series...

got much RESPECT for HATAKE KAKASHI!
That's very true. I always remember it being so mysterious in Part 1, especially because Kakashi preferred to hide it. Seeing how taxing it was on his body also made it seem dangerous.

Jokule67

Elite
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Awards
I'll give that trash credit when he solos Zabuza without the kids saving his life...

Never, since he got rekt with his handout eye which was unlocked when Ped's saw him neg Rin too lol

Didn't learn shit.. as usual he's reliant on Pedos development. If Obito's died with 3T and kakashit showed MS then I can accept him "learning" MS which he didn't in the manga I read about Pedos darkside tip.
Hatorade lol

WalksInShadows

Elite
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Danzo basically did the same thing, and i never see him get the same praise Kakashi gets. Hell, Ao can use Byakugan fairly well and he's from a different country altogether, so it can't be next to impossible for an outsider with those eyes to eventually learn how to access those eyes' abilities without someone else teaching them how to do it.

YellowFang

Elite
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Definitely, most of things he did on his own... Even Rasengan and then Chidori/Raikiri, Sharingan from 2 Tomoe to complete form and then MS to complete mastery over DMS and even managed a Perfect Susanoo...

The Elite who lost to the plot and Uchiha-ism...

Kakashi is awesome if only he were a real Uchiha, then he'd be Sasukes uncle. How dope would that be? Lol
Hell no, he's much better as Hatake and someone who despite being non-Uchiha took the Dojutsu to it's possible peak...