Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You must be registered for see images

You must be registered for see images

Bran might be able to take control of the dragon from the night king by using his Kotoamatsukami

Caliburn

Supreme
Kin
2,805💸
Kumi
525💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
That Bran would potentially warg into a dragon isn't something new. However that he would warg into a dead dragon is an option we pretty much can discard as that's the Night King's ability. If wargs could control corpses, they should be immortal as then they could even control their own beaten up body.

Jazzy Stardust

Banned
Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
That Bran would potentially warg into a dragon isn't something new. However that he would warg into a dead dragon is an option we pretty much can discard as that's the Night King's ability. If wargs could control corpses, they should be immortal as then they could even control their own beaten up body.
yeah thats what i was thinking. usually he wargs into something already alive

Itachi The Solo King

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
There's a theory that bran is the night king and that he got that way buy going thru time too much. the old guy who thought bran warned bran about going thru time too much.. so some believed that the night king is future bran

I don't think it still breaths fire so I don't know if it could be used to attack the white walkers.
I read on ign that george mentioned that ice dragons do exist but its a different species of dragons.. so even tho daenerys dragons are brought back. it may still be a fire breathing dragon

He could but I don't see why he would.
You dont see why he would control the night kings dragon? so that he can stop the night king duhh -__-

DrProof

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Bran is the NK.

Caliburn

Supreme
Kin
2,805💸
Kumi
525💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
There's a theory that bran is the night king and that he got that way buy going thru time too much. the old guy who thought bran warned bran about going thru time too much.. so some believed that the night king is future bran

I read on ign that george mentioned that ice dragons do exist but its a different species of dragons.. so even tho daenerys dragons are brought back. it may still be a fire breathing dragon

You dont see why he would control the night kings dragon? so that he can stop the night king duhh -__-
Yes I know and I also know that currently it's, like most GoT theories, mostly wishful thinking and wild speculation coming from people who want to shock other people rather than being founded on anything solid. That theory is full of holes on all sides.

Bran is the NK.
You would think that someone with a name like "Dr. Proof" would at least understand the difference between facts and questionable theories.

DrProof

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Yes I know and I also know that currently it's, like most GoT theories, mostly wishful thinking and wild speculation coming from people who want to shock other people rather than being founded on anything solid. That theory is full of holes on all sides.

You would think that someone with a name like "Dr. Proof" would at least understand the difference between facts and questionable theories.
You would think that someone with admin status, and having several years on me, regarding the presiding on this forum would at least understand how to talk rationally to others. But alas, I overestimated your intelligence I believe. Why, of course witty banter was called for! Yes?! The almighty Caliburn knows nothing more than to make himself look like a total asshat.

I simply stated Bran is the NK. A statement. But apparently you don't know the definition of what statement means do you child? It can be referenced as either given fact, or. Wait for it. An opinion.

My, how ignorant, and idiotic you make yourself out to be sometimes Caliburn. Oh, and I pray you respond to this with your signature stupidity, and then close this thread as to get the last word. Because if you don't, I will call you out on your bullshit again. You don't phase me boy. You're a sad little man, even when the base is so minuscule you still find the time to litter the forums with your nonsense. Go be a good boy, and fade away like Skorm.

Caliburn

Supreme
Kin
2,805💸
Kumi
525💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You would think that someone with admin status, and having several years on me, regarding the presiding on this forum would at least understand how to talk rationally to others. But alas, I overestimated your intelligence I believe. Why, of course witty banter was called for! Yes?! The almighty Caliburn knows nothing more than to make himself look like a total asshat.

I simply stated Bran is the NK. A statement. But apparently you don't know the definition of what statement means do you child? It can be referenced as either given fact, or. Wait for it. An opinion.

My, how ignorant, and idiotic you make yourself out to be sometimes Caliburn. Oh, and I pray you respond to this with your signature stupidity, and then close this thread as to get the last word. Because if you don't, I will call you out on your bullshit again. You don't phase me boy. You're a sad little man, even when the base is so minuscule you still find the time to litter the forums with your nonsense. Go be a good boy, and fade away like Skorm.
Well the fact that you can't see the rationality in me merely pointing out the obvious irony in you donning the name "Dr. Proof", but then drop what is in the very best of cases a controversial theory as a proven fact without anything supporting that statement, speaks volumes about your own intellectual capabilities. The fact that you then start disliking, -repping and assaulting me quite personally with hypocritical remarks underlines that even more.

If you had said something like "I believe he's the Night King" or "I think he's the Night King", now that would be clearly a personal opinion. You however presented it like it's an absolute truth, which is not the case, and you did it without any kind of proof. Ergo questioning whether you understand the difference between facts and theories is quite a legitimate question. Even you should have realized by now that trying to hide behind the interpretation that your statement can be seen as an opinion is extremely flimsy considering, again, the name you have and how are going on about rationality and statements.

If you actually knew anything about me you knew that most of what you wrote is complete BS and what you are doing is what pretty much any childish troll has always done: twist the truth enough so that it becomes convenient for you to use as a justification for when you are purposefully breaking the rules and blame everything on the big, bad admin and then claim what the admin is going to do so you could pretend you have the last word. Why? Because it makes you feel yourself bigger on this little forum. Seriously even if everything you said would be true, don't you realize that you are even worse than that?

Last edited:

Itachi The Solo King

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Woww woww easy brother, you dont have to go insulting people O_O

Lol yeah the writers has a reputation of debunking theories

Chikombo

Elite
Kin
9,371💸
Kumi
1,003💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

Oh ok, It just seems weird to me that it would since fire kills them.

Sagebee

Supreme
Kin
6,121💸
Kumi
1,800💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

Hmm that's an interesting thought but what exactly suggests he could be the night king because that seems more like a prediction than theory.

And it seems it would have to be a pretty convoluted and unconvincing reason why he could be the night king because why would he be a figure in the past and how did he turn evil.

The only thing that could suggest it is the night king can sense bran when he's warging but that doesn't mean they are the same being it could just be because he's a magical being.