Got some nicknames for the characters on Naruto?

TobitoUchiha

Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2012
Messages
290
Reaction score
17
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Since I've been on the base, I've noticed a lot of people using nicknames for the characters on Naruto like for Sasuke. People call him Sas-gay.
Well I've come up with 2;
Na-root-o
Suck-ura

Got any nicknames for any of the characters? xd
 

Darth Vader

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
Joined
Nov 6, 2012
Messages
6,164
Reaction score
377
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Haha, the Sakura one is funny :p
No offense to all you Sakura fans out there! :D
 

Waltz

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
Joined
Oct 6, 2011
Messages
9,979
Reaction score
1,256
Status
Offline
Activity Streak

Waltz

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
Joined
Oct 6, 2011
Messages
9,979
Reaction score
1,256
Status
Offline
Activity Streak

xjimbox

Anbu Operative 🎭
Veteran
Joined
Sep 6, 2011
Messages
4,751
Reaction score
463
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
That's all I see I put jman for jaryah (because I never spell it correctly) and that's about it...
 

ANONYMOUS 182

Leaf Village Regular 🍃
Regular
Joined
Oct 15, 2012
Messages
988
Reaction score
20
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
cunt-kuro...dance-go!!!
 
Top