SSU

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Has anyone finished watching the latest episode? If so, what would you rate it in comparison to the others?

I thought it was amazing. The last 20 minutes were so tense and terrifying, it brought back memories of watching the red wedding. Let's also not forget Tyrion and Danny, and Arya kicking ass.

Man is Jon in trouble. The Night's King is definitely one of the most fearsome characters I have ever seen on tv.

You must be registered for see images

Anduril

Legendary
Kin
42💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I already made a thread about that xd
And also had some discussion right here

The episode was amazing, I think everybody thought the same.

New knight48

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I would rate it 10/10. But I also loved every other episode of the season. I like action but I also enjoy drama and dialogue just as much.

Mad Titan Thanos

Banned
Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
great 9.5 / 10 .

9 episode of season 2 is best by my opinion (when Stannis attacked kings landing). I still remember that excitement ,wild fire ,sound of war drums.

Jazzy Stardust

Banned
Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
1. I'm so glad Jon didn't die, I was so sure it was gonna happen for sec. This is also one of the most creative apocalyptic scenarios I've seen. White Walkers and Zombies, talked about being f'd. The zombie children made me laugh I admit, but that wildlings stupidity to let them kill her. I didn't get that. I understand the shock but it's not logical to me to stand there and take it.

2. Tyrion is probably my favorite character and further proved that for me this episode. I do think Dany should let that guy back. He did way more good for her than negative and she needs more royal guard after losing a few.

3. I want Cersei to suffer more physically. I want just a bit more Arya story, and I hope Reek betrays Ramsey even though I like him.