[Discussion] Goro goro no mi is greater than magu magu no mi

yusuf b lawal

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
According to scientific facts lightning is around 50000 degrees Fahrenheit , sun is around 9000,while magma is a lot less low 2000s,besides goro goro no mi has more uses than just destruction, what are your thoughts?

ssjelf

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
In what way is it really superior, heat? Cuz last I checked heat shouldn't hurt lava. But then again heat shouldn't hurt fire either, meh. Interestingly enough though, volcanic eruptions create ash clouds which are known to create lightning so there's that.

Stark

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Apparently the Goro Goro no Mi user is said to be invincible but I don't know how credible that is, I believe a much more interesting comparison and break down would be the Goro Goro no Mi and the Pika Pika no Mi. Lightning or Light, I wonder which is faster and which has more destructive power.

Yubel

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
According to scientific facts lightning is around 50000 degrees Fahrenheit , sun is around 9000,while magma is a lot less low 2000s,besides goro goro no mi has more uses than just destruction, what are your thoughts?
How come people can survive lightning in real life with their bodies intact while no one would survive having magma poured on them if lightning is that much hotter?

Yubel

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Name one man who survived lightning?:lmao:
It's all over the internet, people who were struck twice with lightning yet still made out alive only a bit groggy. Also lightning hasn't disintergrated a person ever despite claims of it being hotter than the surface of the sun which would burn a person to ashes so I call bs.
You must be registered for see images

Relostar Devil

Regular
Kin
326💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It's all over the internet, people who were struck twice with lightning yet still made out alive only a bit groggy. Also lightning hasn't disintergrated a person ever despite claims of it being hotter than the surface of the sun which would burn a person to ashes so I call bs.
You must be registered for see images
Idk if that img is real or not, well nobody can survive lightning you can only endure xtremely low voltage current and that too should not be frequent otherwise can proved fatal.

Oh wait that img loaded comp. and that guy died after struck by first one:lmao:

Last edited:

chopstickchakra

Legendary
Kin
4,684💸
Kumi
129💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Name one man who survived lightning?:lmao:

Roy Sullivan

What are you new? People can survive lightning strikes because the voltage and speed is so high it doesn't all process. In fact low voltage like a 3rd rail on a subway track will kill you instantly because it doesn't travel quick enough to pass before causing fatal damage like a lightning bolt.

Relostar Devil

Regular
Kin
326💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Roy Sullivan

What are you new? People can survive lightning strikes because the voltage and speed is so high it doesn't all process. In fact low voltage like a 3rd rail on a subway track will kill you instantly because it doesn't travel quick enough to pass before causing fatal damage like a lightning bolt.
Well maybe you will laugh at me for this, but yea i was new on this. XD

But majority of people still die and survivors sustained with long term injuries.

Son Ryuto Uzumaki

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
WhatEVER HUMAN BEING THINK LIGHTNING IS HOTTER THAN THE SUN(EVEN THO THE OUTTER ORBIT ALONE WOULD BURN YOU TO DUST) IS THE STUPIDEST PERSON OF ALL TIME!!!!!! Have a nice day

TRE MERCER

Legendary
Kin
22💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Enel fruit is much more powerful why?

It can strike you out of the sky at extremely fast speed. It can travel through water and take out ships. It can be hot as hell. ETC. Akainu just uses his power much better than Enel.

Punk Hazard

Immortal
Kin
1,661💸
Kumi
11,569💴
Trait Points
50⚔️
How come people can survive lightning in real life with their bodies intact while no one would survive having magma poured on them if lightning is that much hotter?
Its because of the speed of a lightning bolt. It doesn't last long enough to break enough bonds to melt or severely injure 100% of the time,
OT: Fire is hotter than magma. The Magu is superior to Mera because magma can smother fire. Magma is just molten rock, adding fire just melts it further creating more magma.

Yubel

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Its because of the speed of a lightning bolt. It doesn't last long enough to break enough bonds to melt or severely injure 100% of the time,
OT: Fire is hotter than magma. The Magu is superior to Mera because magma can smother fire. Magma is just molten rock, adding fire just melts it further creating more magma.
So you're saying the speed nullifies the potential dangers that lightning could have?