0⚔️
Awards
Reis R&R
Offical
Mid Range
All out
Terrain: A Clearing in a forest.

I'll use my Sasuke Bio.
Been a while since I have stretched my legs.
Mashiro bio needs slight updating likely.

Holy brown cow tits this place still exists.
I thought for sure it would have been condemned like everything else that becomes useless. I wonder if there are any people worth my attention these days
Ooooooo look here fresh meat! Wanna play with my spunky ass little man?

Unbuckling my weights from the knee's they crash to the ground. A pile of debris and dust kicks up
And the show begins to come in tune.
Will this episode of kill or be killed be as triumphant as its predecessors?

(Katai Omori: Doroppu) Leg Weights: Drop
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short
Chakra: N/A
Damage: N/A (+20 to Kicks, 2x Running Speed)
Description:
The user stops, bends over to reach his legs and unstraps his leg weights, dropping them to the ground. As a result the user gains a drastic boost to his running speed (doubles) and +20 to all his Strong Fist Kick-related moves. However, this boost in strength and speed is completely nulified when releasing the EIG or when using any kind of movement speed enhancement technique or weight manipulation technique; they don't add up on eachother.

Last edited:

'Kurapika

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Context: In his search for a group of criminal ninja calling themselves the Akatsuki, Kurapika found a lead on one of it former members, Orichimaru. This lead stoop in front of him wearing an air of hostility.

"I don't suppose you're willing to answer my questions without a fight?" Kurapika asked the young shinobi who wore an air of determination and aim. Kurapika could tell he was on a mission of his own, and could appreciate it as he too was on a mission.
Not taking the young shinobi lightly, he dropped a flash bomb at him feet, taking advantage of his opponent's attention. Then taking advantage of his opponent's blindness, made for spikes emerge from the four directions around him. This was meant to stop him from realizing anything regarding the attack from the sound it produces, as the sound would come from all around him.

( Doton: Dosekidake no Jutsu ) - Earth Release: Earth and Stone Bamboo Shoot Technique
Type: Offensive
Range: Short - Mid
Chakra cost: 20
Damage points: 40
Description: The user of this technique condenses the soil and rock in the area to sprout out in the form of four large spikes which attack the target from four separate directions to make it harder to evade. However, it can be easilty avoided by escaping upwards.

Lance..

Legendary
Kin
61💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Context: In his search for a group of criminal ninja calling themselves the Akatsuki, Kurapika found a lead on one of it former members, Orichimaru. This lead stoop in front of him wearing an air of hostility.

"I don't suppose you're willing to answer my questions without a fight?" Kurapika asked the young shinobi who wore an air of determination and aim. Kurapika could tell he was on a mission of his own, and could appreciate it as he too was on a mission.
Not taking the young shinobi lightly, he dropped a flash bomb at him feet, taking advantage of his opponent's attention. Then taking advantage of his opponent's blindness, made for spikes emerge from the four directions around him. This was meant to stop him from realizing anything regarding the attack from the sound it produces, as the sound would come from all around him.

( Doton: Dosekidake no Jutsu ) - Earth Release: Earth and Stone Bamboo Shoot Technique
Range: Short - Mid
Chakra cost: 20
Damage points: 40
Description: The user of this technique condenses the soil and rock in the area to sprout out in the form of four large spikes which attack the target from four separate directions to make it harder to evade. However, it can be easilty avoided by escaping upwards.

Sasuke was humbled by this man, he approached him out of nowhere, seeking answers to his questions as if he somehow had authority over him. Sasuke was out to collect Intel on the neighboring villages for Orochimaru, usually the snake would have one of his lackeys go out for rudimentary tasks. However, Sasuke had been training for quite a while and was dying to test his power. He wanted to see if he was finally stronger than before, stronger than he had been 2 years ago.

"I don't suppose you're willing to answer my questions without a fight?" said the man. And Sasuke murmured the answer to himself under the gust of the wind:

"You are god damn right."

Sasuke saw the man tense up and reached for something in his back and before the young uchiha knew, a flash bomb was in front of him and he wouldn't be able to do a single thing. Sasuke had lost his eyesight for a bit, but that didn't stop his other senses from working, he begun to feel the ground beneath him vibrating and feeling the earth shift a bit. He realized his opponent was utilizing the ground beneath him to attack him. Not wanting to take any chances, Sasuke brings his hands together and started to focus his raiton chakra into his hands. As spikes from the earth protruded from the ground, Sasuke slammed his hands onto the ground releasing his raiton chakra in the form of a current. The current races through the ground, destroying the spikes and neutralizing the earth chakra that was present in the ground to stop their movement. Sasuke would then, direct the current towards his opponent, as soon as it entered short range, he would split the current into two and attack the man from two sides.

(Raiton: Ikazuchi no Utage) - Lightning Release: Lightning Burial ~ Banquet of Lightning
Type: Offense
Range: Short-Long
Chakra Cost: 20
Damage Points: 40
Description: The user brings their hands together and an electrical energy will begin to crackle around them. They will then slam their hands to the ground to send an electric current racing through the earth. When the current approaches its target, it can split into multiple tendrils to attack separate targets individually.

Sasuke opened his eyes, slowly regaining sight of what was happening, upon spotting his opponent, Sasuke would release his fire chakra into the ground by stomping his leg to create 3 large pillars of fire around his opponent. Two pillars would be on the sides of his opponent, left and right, but tilted diagonally for an attempt to "pierce" him. The third would be directly in front of him and that one would also be tilted for an attempt to attack the man's lower body.

( Katon: Gōka Honoo no Hashira Jutsu ) - Fire Release: Great Fire Flame Pillars Technique
Range: Short – Mid
Chakra cost: 30
Damage points: 60
Description: The user will knead their fire chakra and release it into the ground by stomping down their leg and then causing three pillars of fire several meters tall spaced out evenly. The Pillars of fire can act as a defensive wall against incoming techniques or targets or used to attack low aerial targets.