Good to visit the forum I used to visit years ago.

ricko

Kin
16💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Good day, animebase. I knew this forum years ago was narutobase, and nevertheless, I visited again. It had just happened that when I viewed youtube videos, there are boruto videos has recommended watching. The naruto saga continues, and it got interesting to read that Naruto and Sasuke have new enemies to fight, and the latest I heard was Kurama died. I am pretty sure Kurama will become reborn in the coming years of the story. I must say hello to you all admins and mods here! You have kept the forum well running.

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Good day, animebase. I knew this forum years ago was narutobase, and nevertheless, I visited again. It had just happened that when I viewed youtube videos, there are boruto videos has recommended watching. The naruto saga continues, and it got interesting to read that Naruto and Sasuke have new enemies to fight, and the latest I heard was Kurama died. I am pretty sure Kurama will become reborn in the coming years of the story. I must say hello to you all admins and mods here! You have kept the forum well running.
r u a Tobidara believer????...

AlphaMaleLion

Veteran
Kin
191💸
Kumi
2,530💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I just came back 2 . Trust me there is no one here for good debate anymore

Reactions: Hunty

ricko

Kin
16💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Thank you for the warm welcome. Well, I used to do gfx design and join the competition but time has changed, and moved forward to real-life duties. Hoping I can visit again here.

• Wow
Reactions: minamoto

Naruto.

Immortal
Kin
204💸
Kumi
2,319💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Omg a 2009 oldie. Welcome back!

Reactions: Hunty