Relostar Devil

Regular
Kin
326💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
There is something wrong that is happening in this arc... First of all why Jack was not shown with the haki, it was as if he was some low level character.. did not live up to the hype of a billion berry bounty guy...same goes with black Maria and that triceratops guy. Kid got his awakening can make sense as we did not had any information about his journey but law got the awakening is bit too much... Luffy has not got that powerup yet and law got that seems a very big plot hole to me, since he is travelling with the SHs from a very long time. And please don't make this spoilers true cuz already jack has been nerfed, I don't want the same thing to happen with queen and king.

Monxstaa

Supreme
Kin
31💸
Kumi
202💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
wut ur problem wit dat??? 🤨..also how dare u betray teh baze then come back as if noting hapend???..
its just weird for u to be typing like that till now tbh, but its calm bro lmao,i hope youre well, naruto finished and dont care anymore, if this base turned into a one piece base then i wouldve stayed tbh
Post automatically merged:

There is something wrong that is happening in this arc... First of all why Jack was not shown with the haki, it was as if he was some low level character.. did not live up to the hype of a billion berry bounty guy...same goes with black Maria and that triceratops guy. Kid got his awakening can make sense as we did not had any information about his journey but law got the awakening is bit too much... Luffy has not got that powerup yet and law got that seems a very big plot hole to me, since he is travelling with the SHs from a very long time. And please don't make this spoilers true cuz already jack has been nerfed, I don't want the same thing to happen with queen and king.
To be fair youre right, but law getting a powerup isnt a plot hole, why would it be like that? hes with the SH, hes goal isnt the one piece he just wants to find out the truth and also what D means, him getting a powerup is him growing with the SH, to add to that KID got a shit powerup, its just a shit awakening, to be fair it seems the Kid and law powerup is a foreshadowing of luffys awakening and im so excited for it lool

Skull Knight

Veteran
Kin
1,523💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
To be fair youre right, but law getting a powerup isnt a plot hole, why would it be like that?
It's a plothole or inconsistency whatever u like to call just like G4 was in Dressrosa. This powerup was never mention by the said character in previous arc.

To be precise Law said "He would only use Awakening near death situation" right.
You must be registered to see images

Throughout the journey he had been in multiple near death situation like;

1)Punk Hazard:
- When Vergo had upper hand

-When they were trying to escape

2)Dressrosa
-Doffy V/s Law

-Doffy V/s Law again

If he didn't used Awakening here then when did he learnt Awakening?
-> In Zou or in Wano?
Or against which opponent ?
-> Hawkins who was a punching bag in this arc.

Reactions: Monxstaa

Relostar Devil

Regular
Kin
326💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It's a plothole or inconsistency whatever u like to call just like G4 was in Dressrosa. This powerup was never mention by the said character in previous arc.

To be precise Law said "He would only use Awakening near death situation" right.

1)Punk Hazard:

2)Dressrosa
-Doffy V/s Law

-Doffy V/s Law again

-> In Zou or in Wano?
Completely agree with you but g4 in dressrosa isn't inconsistency... It was perfect and completely relatable.

Skull Knight

Veteran
Kin
1,523💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Completely agree with you but g4 in dressrosa isn't inconsistency... It was perfect and completely relatable.
G4 is also an inconsistency. To prove it lets go back to;

1)Fishman Island Arc
-After Hody's defeat we saw Noah falling on FI.
And Luffy started destroying it.

For a brief moment this was similar to Dressrosa where everyone was looking for Luffy where he had to stop a ship(Dressrosa it was Bird Cage) to protect its citizen.

They even started cheering like we saw in Dressrosa

And some noticed he's unable to destroy it.

It was after Shirahoshi telling Luffy that Noah has been stopped, Luffy stopped hitting that ship.

He never went G4 mode whose destruction capacity wit KKG is far more then G3 elephant gun or any other attacks.

2)Punk Hazard Arc
-When Luffy faced Monet he fall to the pit n Monet said "Unless you can fly you are not getting out of there"

In that pit Luffy found Momo n there u can see Luffy wasn't sure as he was about to say "How do we ......" get out of here(something like that).

Funny part he said he will climb the wall

But we know he can fly wit G4.
That G4 flashback

where he said to Rayleigh that's he need something more destructive in nature was never put to use when he was trying to smash Noah.
So yea G4 in Dressrosa was an inconsistency.

Relostar Devil

Regular
Kin
326💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
G4 is also an inconsistency. To prove it lets go back to;

1)Fishman Island Arc
-After Hody's defeat we saw Noah falling on FI.
And Luffy started destroying it.

For a brief moment this was similar to Dressrosa where everyone was looking for Luffy where he had to stop a ship(Dressrosa it was Bird Cage) to protect its citizen.

They even started cheering like we saw in Dressrosa

And some noticed he's unable to destroy it.

It was after Shirahoshi telling Luffy that Noah has been stopped, Luffy stopped hitting that ship.

He never went G4 mode whose destruction capacity wit KKG is far more then G3 elephant gun or any other attacks.

2)Punk Hazard Arc
-When Luffy faced Monet he fall to the pit n Monet said "Unless you can fly you are not getting out of there"

In that pit Luffy found Momo n there u can see Luffy wasn't sure as he was about to say "How do we ......" get out of here(something like that).

Funny part he said he will climb the wall

But we know he can fly wit G4.
That G4 flashback

where he said to Rayleigh that's he need something more destructive in nature was never put to use when he was trying to smash Noah.
So yea G4 in Dressrosa was an inconsistency.
I think luffy knew g4 is not needed, he can do it with his base form that's why g4 was never used before and it's about different perspective, if u think it's inconsistency, it's fine. But according to me g4 in dressrosa was perfect where he knew that he can't defeat doffy without g4 by any chance. Only thing which bothers me is wano where some plotholes are there rest every arc was perfect.

Skull Knight

Veteran
Kin
1,523💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I think luffy knew g4 is not needed, he can do it with his base form that's why g4 was never used before and it's about different perspective, if u think it's inconsistency, it's fine. But according to me g4 in dressrosa was perfect where he knew that he can't defeat doffy without g4 by any chance. Only thing which bothers me is wano where some plotholes are there rest every arc was perfect.
See you are saying Luffy knew G4 wasn't required in both the arcs. However we saw his punches were doing lil to nothing on Noah yet he never thought to go G4. I don't see how it makes sense.

Punk Hazard

Immortal
Kin
1,664💸
Kumi
11,569💴
Trait Points
50⚔️

1)Punk Hazard:

2)Dressrosa
-Doffy V/s Law

-Doffy V/s Law again

-> In Zou or in Wano?
This nigga really struggling with the concept that Law got stronger between Dressrosa and Wano, maybe Oda does need to spoon feed yall with training arcs/panels

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This nigga really struggling with the concept that Law got stronger between Dressrosa and Wano, maybe Oda does need to spoon feed yall with training arcs/panels
he titn't get stronger ya fool..he just postponed his awakening tromp card abiliti to more important fightz..law without hiz evil froot abiliti is just ordinari fighter..

Skull Knight

Veteran
Kin
1,523💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yea right. I guess Law was training in Zou n Wano so hard that he was almost in near death situation.

But wait in Zou we know Law was doing sight seeing with SHs lol. In Wano he was supposed to law low.
I guess Hawkins definitely gave him the fight which awakened his DF in Wano.
Also you talk about training part. Wasn't Raid suit foreshadowed in last arc? Didn't Zoro n Luffy was shown training wit advance haki and Enma? I guess those were useless panels.

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yea right. I guess Law was training in Zou n Wano so hard that he was almost in near death situation.

But wait in Zou we know Law was doing sight seeing with SHs lol. In Wano he was supposed to law low.
I guess Hawkins definitely gave him the fight which awakened his DF in Wano.
Also you talk about training part. Wasn't Raid suit foreshadowed in last arc? Didn't Zoro n Luffy was shown training wit advance haki and Enma? I guess those were useless panels.
hed had teh wakening in before..he just tecitet to uze it gainst kaito az tromp card but in a end he uze it against big mom..