Desiigner

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'd agree with Zankyou No Terror. Hamatora was boring. Give K a shot. Also Aldnoah.Zero, need more people to watch this
What? How was Hamatora boring? Lol
Anyway, it's your personal taste, so nothing I can do about that, but for me, Hamatora was pretty good.
I have to agree with ZNT, though, it's awesome.

Cunning Linguist

Veteran
Kin
1💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
What? How was Hamatora boring? Lol
Anyway, it's your personal taste, so nothing I can do about that, but for me, Hamatora was pretty good.
I have to agree with ZNT, though, it's awesome.
It was an interesting concept. But it felt like a combination of different animes. Moral wasn't an interesting character. And the pacing felt off the whole time. Too slow for the most part, but the action and important parts felt too fast

November

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Bokura wa Minna Kawaisou
It's a good comedy, slice of life anime.
Female Main Character and Supporting Characters are great, The Male MC is sh!t though.

Mahesvara

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Chrome Shelled Regios-Its not great, but its pretty good.
The Legend of Legendary Heroes- This anime really deserves a second season, but unfortunately the author for the LN"s passed away :'(
Blast of the Tempest- Don't here any people talk about this one, but saw it on CrunchyRoll and thought it was pretty good.

Last edited:

Fex

Regular
Kin
5💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Selector Infected Wixoss and Selector Spread Wixoss are one of the most underrated series this year hands down.