Drizzy

Legendary
Kin
4💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
There are great arcs from the beginning to end, for me, Water 7 Arc and onwards have the best episodes. (Many episodes before that point were awesome too, but at the time the animation quality was poor, and I'm someone that loves HQ)

Last edited:
Reactions: Dr Strangelove

ultraChalk

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
The first deep moment is during Sanji's recruit where Don keeps telling Sanji to watch Luffy fight and we get Sanji's flashback.
It starts to get interesting during Nami's recuitment, or at least it did for me. If that doesn't do it for you then Loguetown definitely will.
The first main course arc is after they enter grandline and recruit Viv. From that point on the story really takes off, and the most exciting arc is Water 7/Enies Lobby

24 12 11 to troll

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I started watching OP,and now I am on episode 18

I just wanted to ask,when are things going to become interesting?

And from which episode story heats up?
Either at the Baratie arc (the next arc) or the one following the Baratie arc (the Arlong Park arc). If people get hooked on One Piece it is one of these two arcs or the Alabasta arc

Reactions: silmarill

Muginiz

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
And from which episode story heats up?
For starters, Arlong Park arc (episode 31 to around 46, I think).
Alabasta saga stuff is pretty average, with some of the decent arcs in the middle (Drum Island etc.). Skypiea has a lot of funny moments, but it gets dragged out a lot.

The next batch of really good stuff comes with Water 7 saga... The whole plot is just awesome.
Following that, Thriller Bark is again full of funny gags but pacing wise it kind of sucks.
After that, all the stuff from Sabaody to Marineford is definitely some of Oda's best works.

Fishman Island felt like a setup arc for the New World, average stuff. Punk Hazard was a setup for Dressrosa...
And Dressrosa speaks for itself. It's definitely one of my top 3 arcs.