Good chapter

Kin
926💸
Kumi
654💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yes he is, he has his own Kurama type ass pull. When in danger it will step in to save him. I think he should be killed off and Kawaki replace him on team 7.
Oh you right its like kyuubi mode but with more asspull. I know you was feeling that Byakugan tho. It got real for a minute.
How is it an asspull when we have literally been told both outright and through implication in several prior chapters that Boruto is Momoshiki's vessel? We've known that Momoshiki was inside of Boruto for awhile now and we have even directly seen Isshiki control Jigen's body, so it's not like there wasn't any foreshadowing or any implication that Momoshiki would be able to take over Boruto's body. How then is this an asspull?

At this point with you guys, it's just like anything that gives Boruto any sort of power is an asspull, regardless of how he gets it or the circumstances.
Post automatically merged:

Is it Byakugan, though? It may be Tenseigan and they were too lazy to draw the detail.
I feel like it's either byakugan or jougan. Neither Boruto nor Momoshiki have ever displayed the tenseigan.

Reactions: LightSo6p

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
How is it an asspull when we have literally been told both outright and through implication in several prior chapters that Boruto is Momoshiki's vessel? We've known that Momoshiki was inside of Boruto for awhile now and we have even directly seen Isshiki control Jigen's body, so it's not like there wasn't any foreshadowing or any implication that Momoshiki would be able to take over Boruto's body. How then is this an asspull?
Well it started with Asspull Karma, anyway that's besides the point. The point was Momoshiki came out when Buritto was in danger, took over beat the villain then returned Burrito's body to him. You know part of taking over a vessel is actually taking over, otherwise it's just a pmot convenient ass pull. What made it worse is the fact Monoshiki came out of his own accord meaning he could take over anytime, yet he hasn't. That's not what villains do, it was purely a plot convenient asspull, nothing more. It will be like Kuram, Buritto is in danger, Monoshiki will come out, save him and disappear again. It's pretty much a Kurama rip off, that isn't even adhering to the reason for it's goal (take over the vessel and take everything from him).

That's ignoring the fact that it grants abilities like healing etc, that Momoshiki never had.

At this point with you guys, it's just like anything that gives Boruto any sort of power is an asspull, regardless of how he gets it or the circumstances.
Nah, it's a plot conversation ient Asspull, for the reasons explained above. It will be his random get out of jail free card.

I feel like it's either byakugan or jougan. Neither Boruto nor Momoshiki have ever displayed the tenseigan.
I meant Jogan, lol. I think it would be less of an asspull and more believable, if Burrito's eye dormant dojutsu gene was activated via Momoshiki's chakra undergoing a mutation. And he could only use it when he enters the Karma state (ie activating the Momo chakra). Also, I think Ikemoto was too lazy to draw out the Jogan design so just went basic.

Reactions: Ansatsuken

Yahcob13

Veteran
Kin
4,288💸
Kumi
2,616💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Post automatically merged:

The power of the asspull surpasses all. Last chapter he gets bodied this chapter he whips out a big ball rasengan gotta love it. And its a Byakugan until he gets the power from Jigen

LightSo6p

Regular
Kin
521💸
Kumi
360💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
He took that chakra from Naruto to make that big ball rasengan he can’t do that on his own, and momo didn’t full take over boruto body yet because he said something about boruto blue eyes and him not being ready yet

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
We can add another power to the list I started last week karma V2, KK VS Jigen gonna be crazy but in the end bourto will be the one that beat isshiki
No chance, Naruto promised to whoop Jigen's ass before he sealed him away. KK vs Jigen won't be much, and if he kills him it just adds weight to how much of a trash writer Kodachi is. He will just keep going from bad to worse.

Reactions: LightSo6p

Yahcob13

Veteran
Kin
4,288💸
Kumi
2,616💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
No chance, Naruto promised to whoop Jigen's ass before he sealed him away. KK vs Jigen won't be much, and if he kills him it just adds weight to how much of a trash writer Kodachi is. He will just keep going from bad to worse.
I'd be really surprised if KK kills Jigen. At best he will force him to flee. Naru/Sas gonna have their revenge I just don't know how they expect to pull that off.