Supreme
Kin
156💸
Kumi
2,771💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Boruto awakens his jougan, the. Ao will cut his eye and try to take it. It will parallel Kakashi. He will develope his scar. It will be revealed that in the future Boruto imdoesnt have Sasukes head band but his is a rouge ninja. Sarada is queen

UnderTheRedHood

<div class="bbWrapper">You didnt spoil anything , it actually sounds cool. Maybe it will happen next chapter</div>

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Boruto getting scarred as deeply as he does and still having Jogan would make 0 sense to me. Short of the seal healing his eye or something along those lines otherwise it would be more BS writing.

Animegoin

Veteran
Kin
4,124💸
Kumi
2,010💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Also, why the hell would Ao take Boruto’s eye? He doesn’t even have the Byakugan nor should Ao assume has it. There are pure blooded Hyuga that haven’t activated/awoken the Byakugan.

Guntah

Elite
Kin
148💸
Kumi
78💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Its possible, but I doubt things will move that fast. If that's really how it goes, chances are they'll be ending the chapter by having him activate his jougan.

Animegoin

Veteran
Kin
4,124💸
Kumi
2,010💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Lmfao I’d love to come back to this section when that doesn’t happen. Or I’ll deeply regret typing those words. Lmfao but until then, nice fanfic.
Lmfao I’d love to come back to this section when that doesn’t happen. Or I’ll deeply regret typing those words. Lmfao but until then, nice fanfic.
Welp, I’m a little late but as I said...nice fanfic.