Itachi Edo

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Before Super Saiyan God Goku was able to destroy planets in another galaxy, while still being in Earth's atmosphere, with just his shock wave, I would have said SSJ4.

Reactions: ~Ethereal~

Son Wukong

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
m8 you foreal?, cant you see the difference between a GOD and some mere monkey?
"God" is just a title. The literal gods are omnipotent, like TOAA, Presence or Kami Tenchi from Marvel, DC and Anime respectively. Although I'm rooting for SSB Goku due to vastly superior feats like Universe shaking or healing from Beerus's charged attack.

Nobel

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
"God" is just a title. The literal gods are omnipotent, like TOAA, Presence or Kami Tenchi from Marvel, DC and Anime respectively. Although I'm rooting for SSB Goku due to vastly superior feats like Universe shaking or healing from Beerus's charged attack.
God is JUST a title?

You must be registered for see images

really now???

Goku took his new position as the god of saiyans when he manifested the Divine ki. Then he earned that power through extreme training and accomplished being a god in base form.

All he said were facts. "SSJ 4 is non canon so that's why it shouldn't be compared" isn't a valid argument. Regardless of being "Non-Canon" he's still a part of the Anime verse. You are no one to strip off his rights to be compared and debated.
SSJ4 doesnt exists and will never be just like GT itself. The anime will never be a part of the the omniverse.

Last edited:

Son Wukong

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
God is JUST a title?

You must be registered for see images

really now???

Goku took his new position as the god of saiyans when he manifested the Divine ki. Then he earned that power through extreme training and accomplished being a god in base form.

SSJ4 doesnt exists and will never be just like GT itself. The anime will never be a part of the the omniverse.
Lol sit down. The DB gods aren't omnipotent. Literal gods have the quality known as omnipotentece which grants them unlimited power. They exist in every single plane of reality/timelines and possess unlimited knowledge regarding ANY topic. Considering Beerus nor whis match the fundamental requirements qualifying omnipotence, they aren't literal gods.

"The anime will be never a part of the omniverse"
I bet you're not going to decide that because peeps in Japan still debate and discuss GT. It might be non-canon but it was still CREATED under the category of an Anime series.