Goku + Disappearing Vegeta Porta fusion...

Curteth

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So like, I've heard stories where if two fused with the earnings ; which then fuse with the dance were to use... the time limit on the dance users would simply explode the remainders inside..

Now what would happen if we simplified things a bit with taking the whole dance of the picture, and the second two fused beings, in place of a Vegeta fusing with Goku via the earnings... What would become of him ? Would it be as simple as nothing changing ? Similar to Nail & Piccolo-san ?

Alternatively, worst case scenario for Goku if something /were/ to happen after Vegeta disappearing from his "perma" fusion...

Curteth

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sorry 'bout that all. Had a bad week-long fever when wrighting that down.

Wanted to see what popular opinion would be if Vegito fused with Gogeta would be like (but a disappearing Vegeta from the recent episode) would be like...

Would he change back into Goku while in Vegito-like mode ? (Vegito+Gegeta fusion via the Porta earrings).

...If that clears things up.

Torche

Immortal
Kin
0💸
Kumi
3,732💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sorry 'bout that all. Had a bad week-long fever when wrighting that down.

Wanted to see what popular opinion would be if Vegito fused with Gogeta would be like (but a disappearing Vegeta from the recent episode) would be like...

Would he change back into Goku while in Vegito-like mode ? (Vegito+Gegeta fusion via the Porta earrings).

...If that clears things up.
But when they're fused they're a single entity..? One of them can't just disappear from a body? :|

Curteth

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Not, but like, I don't think it could happen, but if it did it'd undo the fusion, right?
It very might look like when Vegeto came apart inside Buu, but since the circumstances are a bit diff, maybe we'd see something else... and boy fan animation art of that I'd pay for. Possibly....