USSJ Future Trunks

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
another reason to loose faith in GT, kid goku actually bluffed when he tried to lift the building and ssj4 goku didnt even made sense, its like he didnt even lifted that building at all, it felt the building was actually lifting itself, and here is the exposed truth guys
its not like dbz had that impressive lifting strength from anyone
YOU CANT JUST F*CKING STRUGGLE TO LIFT A BUILDING WHEN YOUR HANDS ARE ON ON THE WINDOW, IF GOKU ACTUALLY WAS STRUGGLING TO LIFT THAT BUILDINGS THE WINDOW WOULD HAVE FREAKING SHATTERED AND SENT GOKU INSIDE FROM THAT FORCE, AND THEN WHEN SSJ4 GOKU LIFTS THE BUILDING BY ITS WINDOW GLASS
lol show me some of dbz's lifting feats that apparently beat that. ten tons was apparently too much for dbz base goku anyway.
and lol didnt goku toss oozaru baby? clearly inconsistent does not mean weak.
GT is plain retarded
how?
Therefore, it never happen.
dbz didnt happen either given its fictional
Yeah that was BS.

Thank God it isn't canon
lol and what would you do if it was confirmed one day that it was? throw a hissy fit but still watch more?

Rekudakune

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
its not like dbz had that impressive lifting strength from anyone
lol show me some of dbz's lifting feats that apparently beat that. ten tons was apparently too much for dbz base goku anyway.
and lol didnt goku toss oozaru baby? clearly inconsistent does not mean weak.

how?

dbz didnt happen either given its fictional

lol and what would you do if it was confirmed one day that it was? throw a hissy fit but still watch more?
yeah maybe because goku in dbz never had too save collapsing buildings motherf*cker!!!
ssj4 is only 2x times stronger than ssj3 while ssjgod is easily 100 times stronger than ssj3 considering how he was able to almost match bills strength compared how before bills destroyed ssj3 goku with less than 1 percent of his strength and ssj4 wouldnt done jack shit since it would only make him 2twice as strong ass ssj3

goku in the frieza saga was already moving islands before becoming ssj1. and im sure they weight more than a 6 story building

flyboyissac

Banned
Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
For once I can agree with a dbz fanboy

But in anime reality he stilled struggle don't like it? Make your own show and make then stronger then dbz

Blow up galaxy with a eye blink

USSJ Future Trunks

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
goku in the frieza saga was already moving islands before becoming ssj1. and im sure they weight more than a 6 story building
please show me a link to manga goku moving islands with just raw physical strength.
manga goku struggled with 40 tons in ssj1
and its not just a building. its a skyscraper made of titanium metal.