[Discussion] Gohan in TOP in the Manga is back to OP

Kin
117💸
Kumi
162💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
If you don't read the manga then read at your own risk, you have been warned.... For those who do sorry if i'm late to the party

Gohan in the manga was was shown for the most part to be voluntarily reserved as a fighter much like in the anime. There is one difference however that firmly cements a place for him easily among the top 3-4 fighters of universe 7 and that is his draw with Kefla. Now lets keep in mind that even unfused the Kale half of her bodies a crazy amount of participants including some of her own teammates and Anizara you know the guy who in the anime required the combined effort of the 5 strongest members of universe 7(Gohan, 17, Frieza, Goku and Vegeta all powered up to max) to beat and when she was fused in her super saiyan form she took out like half of the universe 11 team single handedly. However inspite of all this Gohan fights her to a draw in his base form(potential unleashed), something that in the anime super saiyan blue Goku couldn't manage. Another point which shows his power is shown when he simply tells Kefla he doesn't go super Saiyan anymore because he chose to evlove as a human and not a saiyan(post below). Now I don't know about you all but to me that sounds alot like him not using on of his biggest advantages on a whim.
You must be registered to see images

For all those who say that his super saiyan form doesn't make a difference I found this on DB Wiki in reference to potential unleashed Gohan from Buu saga to Battle of Gods saga " states that Gohan's dormant power is bottomless and also says that Gohan's potential growth is greater than his father Goku's due to being the son of a Saiyan and Earthling. Also, even after his potential was released and harnessed by Old Kai, Gohan is still capable of using his Super Saiyan forms for additional might as shown in Battle of Gods and Dragon Ball Super, but even without utilizing the form he is stronger than Gotenks". This would suggest that he even held back to stick to his conviction to evolve as a human. Which makes me believe that he should be in the top 3 of universe 7. What do you think?